The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
holic22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guizhou Guiyang

I went to a Sauna/ massage place in Guiyang back in May and Apirl and will be going back in a couple of weeks. The outside looks like one of those massage places in Shenzhen, China where you go in they give you a change of clothes and shower and then you go for massage. The place I went to has BJ/HS and also FS. But for FS is for their VIP club member only (pretty much you just need to buy a membership card and you get this option). Once you finish showering and let them know you want the VIP service they take you to several back rooms before you go into another section of this place. Its pretty big and there they bring you the lineup. The girls are actually a lot prettier than the ones in Shenzhen and the rooms are like 3 star hotel quality rooms. Pretty clean. The cost is about 1000-1100 RMB for a regular girl and their "gold label girls is like 1300RMB (gold label usually means the girl pays a bit more to stand out doesn't necessary mean she is good) The great thing about this place is you can actually get more than 1 girl to service you and it only cost 600 RMB more. So if you want a 3some you can do it upfront or to make your money worth a bit better you can do the first girl and when her time is almost up you can ask for another girl for 600rmb more.

So far all the girls I been with been very cute and give you GFE
Old 28-06-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Guizhou Guiyang

Quote:
Originally Posted by holic22 View Post
I went to a Sauna/ massage place in Guiyang back....................................So far all the girls I been with been very cute and give you GFE
Well the area i went is not yet fully developed, only had 1 spa nearby my hotel and it was pretty pricey. In the end just had to use wechat search. Its relatively simple to find some gals to either come out have some fun or go straight to action.
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1