The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
ejectjoy, max_priest

Old 25-11-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
kunikny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymoley313 View Post
If anyone remembers who Mei Mei is, i think she is back or maybe she has been for a while but i never check.

http://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4161 different name but im pretty sure this is her?
You are right bro. Mei Mei is reincarnated as Jia Jia. No need to elaborate here, many FRs previously.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 25-11-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 19
d2810 is one of the Best!d2810 is one of the Best!d2810 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunikny View Post
You are right bro. Mei Mei is reincarnated as Jia Jia. No need to elaborate here, many FRs previously.
Different. I tried both before. Mei Mei is older.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 25-11-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 20
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute

https://isyou-1.com/model/wendy-2534/

Rush Job and keep asking top up tip for doing 69 No french at all

body differently from picture ,more bigger size

Last edited by ParaParaSakura; 26-11-2021 at 11:33 AM.
Old 25-11-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
samunouno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any one tried bai bai (air stewardess) from tt?
Old 25-11-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jeff234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried her? http://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4017 really tempted
Old 25-11-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sam1qawsed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tt 4506

Legit SYT, claim to be 19 yo, but I guess most likely 21 or 22. She reminds me of me of some of the better VP girls in dome3.

Location is good, private condo near Balestier, shared with another girl. Private room with its own bathroom, with new towels.

Face 9/10, similar to ad. Charming smile and voice. Wanted to extend my time with her right away after seeing her, but too bad she's booked already.

Body 9/10, no tummy, young and firm skin. Boob natural B cup, pink nipple, nice to hold. Unfinished phoenix tattoo on back.

Catbath and BBBJ 6/10 quite inexperienced cos very green. She just arrived earlier this month.

FJ 9/10 tight and we did alot of positions. Didn't use phone despite alot message alerts during the session, really liked that about her. Very flexible and great audio.

She's really cute and worth the higher price, I even gave her a tip. Intend to RTF regularly. Please take care of her bros. If u want to make good impression can bring some durian / seafood she loves those.

SYT lovers can't miss this. Any bros with legit and good SYT ladies can pm me we do a swap of their wechats.
Old 26-11-2021, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pohloong14 View Post
Are there any malaysian chinese to recommend?
https://www.impmm16.com/girl.php?id=4339

Hope that helps..
Old 26-11-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 13
luckyboii80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckyboii80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckyboii80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Over due FR for Nini
https://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4393

Face: 8/10 sweet face. Discount 10-15% from her picture.
Body: 7.5/10 slim body, tall lady approx. 1.67m with small boobs. Not for boobs lover.
Shower: 8/10 shower with you with action during it.
Catbath: 9/10 sensual massage on the back then move to the front for catbath. Whole body catbath.
BBBJ: 9/10 Good sucking wet and slurping BBBJ with lots of tongue action in between.
Frenching: Yes, passiinate
FJ; 8.5/10 KO with just 2 position. But during missionary, her body will twsit and turn when you penetrate deep into her. She will also use her leg to kiap you to push deeper. Like makeout with GF.
Action: 8.5/10 Started the moment you enter her apartment. Start rubbing anf frenching before even strip down.
GFE: 9/10
Overall: 8.5/10 No usage of HP during the deed. After the deed, will sleep beside you and chit chat until the time almost up.

RTF: yes.

FR for reference.
Old 26-11-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
any one tried bai bai (air stewardess) from tt?
Bro, this one got hygiene issue shared bathroom shared flat with at least 2 other FLs got guy voice in other room place very chap spent a long time on bbbj experienced FL apply lube on pussy then let you paint got numb tongue after that fake moan keep promoting her jie mei
Old 26-11-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Very tempted to try this this jukujo milf but worry it's landmine. Any bro tried before?
https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=3745
Old 26-11-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xxvincexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Qi Qi from MM before?? Thanks in advance.

https://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4531
Old 26-11-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 5
ag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post
Is she operating from the fast food place?
Old 26-11-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17721 / Power: 12
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Tried LuLu.

https://t t v i p-4.net/girl.php?id=4174

Looks: Accurate video and pics on her ads (>90%). Quite pretty.
Figure: about 1.62m and sexy, kept black long straight hair to breast level. Well maintained body.
Boobs: B+ cup. Lovely and natural. Good to grab. Well used for long boobs massage.
Kissing/Frenching: . No frenching. Gave light kisses. Attempted some long kisses - not passionate at all.
Painting: Gave her pussy to my mouth while doing bj. She seemed to enjoy but didn't want to be licked long. She has a neatly trimmed bush.
Service: Showered alone at start and after the deed. Towel dry for me. Started with a good basic massage. Simple tongue licking during cat bath. Boobs massage of front and back. Sensual tongue licking of ear. Sexy finger tingling of body. Sensual deep-throat bj. FJ was pretty good. She is tight and wet. In cowgirl position, could see she climaxed already after some time. Brought her down to caress her boobs and lips. Nice to sex with a pretty face. Two rounds of sex in missionary position, with solid thrusting, fondling/caressing, kissing now and then, short loud moans on her part, tight gripping and hugging, and pleading for fast release ... all in about 35 mins ecstasy! Foreplay was about 15 mins. In and out of her place in an hr.
Overall experience: An above average service by LuLu - good foreplay and good sex! She is not rushing and no usage of phone throughout.
RTF: Probably not, due to lack of frenching.
Disclaimer: Quite pro in her attitude! YMMV.

Last edited by ejectjoy; 26-11-2021 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Location edited. Was told she had a stalker issue.
Old 26-11-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 16
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!

got quite a few buses from the nearby mrt, then the bus stop just right in front. so no need to walk so far...

I won't say she is SYT, but sure is slim type. Agree her attitude is very good. Overall, I also willing to recommend.

She was even offering 'edging'... if that is the correct term. Unfortunately, not a clean shave or it's just a bit too long when i visited her, so a bit prickly. in/out no issue, but sliding become like sandpaper effect... -_-||

Quote:
Originally Posted by janu View Post
Thanks to bro etherealentity for his FR. I went for her.
http://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=3860

Location excellent. Good roadside parking, short walk to coffeeshops and bus stop, 5-10 minute walk to MRT, no lift to her floor. Long walk to common toilets cum showers. Probably an ex-backpacker lodgings.

Room decent sized, decent clean enough but hard tell cause she has it dim lit. Looks like her reisdential accomodation. Window curtained so can adjust light. Slippers to be worn.

Towel thin, big and clean with clean smell. Bed towel no smell but clean or not unsure.

Looks etc - attractive SYT, good bod and figure, smooth skin, no tummy, regular Asian size bum, no bad odours from mouth, pits, hair or body but unsure of pussy at close range cause din muff dive cause unshaved.

Boobs the best. Just fits palm, soft but not watery soft, no hang. Regular size tips.

Pussy the best. Very attractive despite unshaven, can feel the swollen lips, the slit, and full mons.

BJ fantastic, the best. No lick around nonsense, just covered 2ic start till finished (I stopped the bj else sure gone), no hot cold water or peppermint nonsense, non-stop in out steady action not too fast or too slow so I can know it'll last, the sort of speed that you mentally allow yourself to cum or allow it to continue at the excitement level you like. Changed speed whenever I tell her to, best this way.

FJ fantastic, the best. Good tight entrance with medium angle redirect into her pleasure passage. Snug fit. I felt it all encompassing, felt the grasp over every inch of my 2ic. She can and does do pussy gripping. I pulsed 2ic and she pussy gripped as I pumped slow and steadily, fantstic, till both tired. Very wet pussy and very good for out all the way and re-insert teasing, as her pussy lip not flappy to be uncomfortable for her. Din want to stop. No objections to patern changes, long time in any pattern; best pattern was missionary.

No black face, phone play or phone answering, no ignore me, no cheat time, no clock watching, no hinting for tips, no fake moans, no fake complimenting on my cock size, length, no nonsense. She did say I fuck very good which I prefer to think is not a fake compliment hehe.

Keeps trying to converse when I quiet, always attentive.

Overall the best fuckjob, blowjob, boobs, and can also say best body, best nice person.

Remember : One man's meat may be your poison.
Old 26-11-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 10
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam1qawsed View Post
tt 4506

Legit SYT, claim to be 19 yo, but I guess most likely 21 or 22. She reminds me of me of some of the better VP girls in dome3.

Location is good, private condo near Balestier, shared with another girl. Private room with its own bathroom, with new towels.

Face 9/10, similar to ad. Charming smile and voice. Wanted to extend my time with her right away after seeing her, but too bad she's booked already.

Body 9/10, no tummy, young and firm skin. Boob natural B cup, pink nipple, nice to hold. Unfinished phoenix tattoo on back.

Catbath and BBBJ 6/10 quite inexperienced cos very green. She just arrived earlier this month.

FJ 9/10 tight and we did alot of positions. Didn't use phone despite alot message alerts during the session, really liked that about her. Very flexible and great audio.

She's really cute and worth the higher price, I even gave her a tip. Intend to RTF regularly. Please take care of her bros. If u want to make good impression can bring some durian / seafood she loves those.

SYT lovers can't miss this. Any bros with legit and good SYT ladies can pm me we do a swap of their wechats.
More like late 20s. They maintain their bodies better than our local women
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1