The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2013, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
unico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Newbie Here - Need Help

As advised to be posted here:

Hi,

I am new here and hello to everyone, what a great site I must say!....

I have a problem with PRC girls regarding booking them, I cant speak chinese, I tried to SMS using translator lolz, (i know!) and seems to be alright at first but then regarding getting full address, couldnt understand LOL...damn.. hope you guys understand...

Is there any guide on how to book them? what to say? or chinese characters to sms to give the complete address, mostly they gave only road and street.. forgetting the blk or house number...

Thanks in advance!, hopefully there is a trick booking these PRC gems, again, thank you! .. usually they will call then this where the problem lies...

Anyway, if u can provide guide and step by step (LOL but thanks big time).. I know this will help a lot of non-chinese speaking bros out here... TY.
Old 17-01-2013, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Newbie Here - Need Help

To save time and efforts just head towards geylang...
There u don't need any translator...just prepares the cash and do the deed lor
Old 17-01-2013, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbie Here - Need Help

I saw the key word...trick booking.

Let say you follow the step by step guide and you manage to book a time. But the moment she open the door and saw a non chinese, will the deal flow through?

PRC say Chinese only and you are not. You will be the one breaching the deal. So bro, worth going thru all these?

Just say you are non Chinese and it is up to the PRC to decide.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1