The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
luke1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any interested investor for forum? Very high return

I need an investor either with IT skills or funds to invest.
Old 06-12-2017, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Then what is ur role? Seriously $8000 to build a forum sounds insane. Have u ever done a similar business before and have succeeded? Nowadays a lot of entrepreneurs all have wild ideas but have yet to prove anything.

How much are you investing from your end?
Old 06-12-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Then what is ur role? Seriously $8000 to build a forum sounds insane. Have u ever done a similar business before and have succeeded? Nowadays a lot of entrepreneurs all have wild ideas but have yet to prove anything.

All business started with risk and very successful business with crazy idea and lots of risks.
Old 06-12-2017, 02:45 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post

Xenforo license : USD140 https://xenforo.com/purchase/

Dedicated server : USD 70 approx https://www.godaddy.com/hosting/dedicated-server

A bit of work to design banners, customise forum skins etc USD100

So with an outlay of USD310 you're good to go.

The money is the easy part. Now comes the hardest task of all... getting people to actually visit.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!

1) You need to invest in it. Any reasonable amount to show your commitment. Don’t come and fuck spider say $100.

2) Funds have to be on a as-needed basis and direct to the vendor, if any.

OR

If you feel safer seeing $8000 in the bank, then I will have control over the accounts. You just carry on doing what you are doing, and all funds in/out will be to this account. Until I get back principle, then we will be shared authorized persons for this account.

I think it’s fair. You?
Old 06-12-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
1) You need to invest in it. Any reasonable amount to show your commitment. Don’t come and fuck spider say $100.

2) Funds have to be on a as-needed basis and direct to the vendor, if any.

OR

If you feel safer seeing $8000 in the bank, then I will have control over the accounts. You just carry on doing what you are doing, and all funds in/out will be to this account. Until I get back principle, then we will be shared authorized persons for this account.

I think it’s fair. You?
yes that is fair. So long as you can build it, we can do it. You can control all the funds. Not a problem
Old 07-12-2017, 08:00 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke1 View Post
yes that is fair. So long as you can build it, we can do it. You can control all the funds. Not a problem
Look you don't need money from anyone just do as I suggested and you'll have the forum up and running by the end of this week.

Xenforo is easy to install and if you don't know what to do they can even provide an installation service for a bit more money.

Once the forum is up and running you're good to go and you can that start work on drawing traffic to your site.

If you need a domain I suggest godaddy they have the best deals on offer.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 07-12-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Look you don't need money from anyone just do as I suggested and you'll have the forum up and running by the end of this week.

Xenforo is easy to install and if you don't know what to do they can even provide an installation service for a bit more money.

Once the forum is up and running you're good to go and you can that start work on drawing traffic to your site.

If you need a domain I suggest godaddy they have the best deals on offer.
Boss I have found a partner to help me with his expertise.

Thank you.
Old 08-12-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TattooedPotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now already 2017 still building forums ?
Old 08-12-2017, 06:34 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedPotato View Post
Now already 2017 still building forums ?
Forums can still work but there needs to be a targeted audience and the forum has to be focused on a specific area which is not already covered by some other established forum or group.

Old 08-12-2017, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Bro

Thanks for sharing the idea. If you are located in SG, I suggest you don’t do else high chance see u in changi soon. Can give it a shot if u r stationed overseas
Old 08-12-2017, 07:04 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Bro

Thanks for sharing the idea. If you are located in SG, I suggest you don’t do else high chance see u in changi soon. Can give it a shot if u r stationed overseas
thank you bro
Old 10-12-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
acebookie88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoYaoZi View Post
If you are for real, PM me your business plan.
No need bother about this guy la. He big cannon one. Always talk big only. Then kanna exposed by me for trying to lure others to invest their money then he does not go to the thread anymore. LOL
Old 11-12-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke1 View Post
I welcome anyone who can build a forum as partner too.

That one save cost and I can do what I required.
If partner dont expect any div its ok.
Diluting yr share holding like boss had said
Old 11-12-2017, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Now comes the hardest task of all... getting people to actually visit.
Advertisers pay for this. So, the setting up of forum is simple. Google a bit OK liao. In fact, you can start very cheap. There are free forum templates, go godaddy / name.com for domain.

Plus, if you're so confident of getting back 4-5 figures monthly, why would you give away half so easily (@TS)?

8K.. 160 shots at Cat 50~ If go once a week can go for three years, still got change.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1