The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
twinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertwinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Inflation seeping in fl dome 2

currently, the influx of ahtiong girls flooding our shores is because their president is doing widespread cleansing in dongguan. based on simple economics, when supply exceed the demands, prices r suppose to hit rock bottom. sad to say, they don't know this logic, but continue to insist on their asking price ranging from 100-150 a pop. they thought they're still in ahtiong land siah.

and the funny thing is the okt all don't know this logic of price plummet when supply exceed demand. by publishing those prices, they indirectly smashing the girls rice bowl.

the girls have accommodation & expenses to cover, but with the ridiculous pricing, they may barely cover their cost. and when they're stressed, they give half fk performance. and we customers end up innocent victims, pay good $ but get crappy svc.

the realistic ones will understand about the stiff competition, and they will drop their asking price to 60-80 a pop. and some actually continue to give good services, because with the lowered asking price and good value for $, they stand a chance of securing a loyal customer.

some smarter ones who think far, they can't perform during the time of the month, but they willing to go out for parktor for a nominal fee to cover her cost for the day.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
johnming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CNY coming so most making a quick bucks to go back home....
Old 14-01-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

I used to bonk ML for $200 until I tried an FL with pretty face, solid body, good service, with the damage of only $100. When I tipped her $20-30 for her good deed, I got even better GFE and service in my next visit. What I like about her is no double-booking which I can stay for like 40-45 minutes long after eruption.

There are many good FLs out there with terrific service and affordable damage, but you need to "dig" out those gems.
Old 15-01-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I used to bonk ML for $200 until I tried an FL with pretty face, solid body, good service, with the damage of only $100. When I tipped her $20-30 for her good deed, I got even better GFE and service in my next visit. What I like about her is no double-booking which I can stay for like 40-45 minutes long after eruption.

There are many good FLs out there with terrific service and affordable damage, but you need to "dig" out those gems.
Hi Bro, Can share your good gem. Thanks

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 15-01-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 14
nikeboy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternikeboy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think the worst part is when u see FL A is $100 at website A.

when you open another website, you see the same FL A using a different name at website B @ $90.

confirm like wtf?
Old 17-01-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster

beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Weekend BumP

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...

Old 25-01-2015, 07:13 PM
Samster

AnY budget...
有青又好又爽的

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...

Old 15-04-2015, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 13
jasonbourne71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjasonbourne71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Frankly I stopped patronising FL dome ladies for a long time already.

The prices are getting out of control yet service and standards are dropping fast. If you get bad service, no one to quality control, its not like last time where the online OKT care, now its like robbing your money. Plus risk of getting caught by authorities.

I had long switched back to legal ones, safer, and service a lot better and best of all: Cheaper!!
Old 15-04-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbourne71 View Post
Frankly I stopped patronising FL dome ladies for a long time already.

The prices are getting out of control yet service and standards are dropping fast. If you get bad service, no one to quality control, its not like last time where the online OKT care, now its like robbing your money. Plus risk of getting caught by authorities.

I had long switched back to legal ones, safer, and service a lot better and best of all: Cheaper!!
Yeah, beginning to see more and more FLs selling themselves for more than $120. Some PRC even selling $200. High price, bad service, different gal. Really sucks.

I also losing interest in Dome 2 liao. That day beginning to scan the legal scene ...... Bro if got good one share share. Never been to GL legal house before. Like a virgin. Hee hee.
Old 20-04-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1303 / Power: 21
ahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud of

agree with jasonbourne71

cannot find bad bonk thread and wont bother to find anymore,

was nearby this FL place during office lunch hour,
little bro itchy so decided to drop by to test my luck...

here goes the FR,
Photo is real , video is fake ! lol and her waist down is like a whale

overall service is 5/10. was out of the place in about 1/2 hr...

- she said the most turn off line - "cum faster"
- hurry me to shower after deed done.

I have seen video cam in FLs apartment so their okt can monitor "their business"
chiong at your own risk of privacy being compromised.

-forget about service because mentality of the girls here is to earn quick bucks in the shortest amount of time. chance of finding gems here is like 2 out of 20.

good luck to chiongster of dome 2

I am going back to legal house.
Old 30-04-2015, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 20
nimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengseng View Post
agree with jasonbourne71

cannot find bad bonk thread and wont bother to find anymore,

was nearby this FL place during office lunch hour,
little bro itchy so decided to drop by to test my luck...

here goes the FR,
Photo is real , video is fake ! lol and her waist down is like a whale

overall service is 5/10. was out of the place in about 1/2 hr...

- she said the most turn off line - "cum faster"
- hurry me to shower after deed done.

I have seen video cam in FLs apartment so their okt can monitor "their business"
chiong at your own risk of privacy being compromised.

-forget about service because mentality of the girls here is to earn quick bucks in the shortest amount of time. chance of finding gems here is like 2 out of 20.

good luck to chiongster of dome 2

I am going back to legal house.
Agree this one baby elephant, even thought sweet face, but OKT should not mislead her weight and size, there r ppl who like this type anyways.

Coming back to the main topic of this thread, very true prices go up and the quality and more importantly the service don't even come close.
Now the most I will or want to pay 100 take it or leave it. And there r alot of 80-90 that r good bonks

make love not war
Old 30-04-2015, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1303 / Power: 21
ahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod69 View Post
Agree this one baby elephant, even thought sweet face, but OKT should not mislead her weight and size, there r ppl who like this type anyways.

Coming back to the main topic of this thread, very true prices go up and the quality and more importantly the service don't even come close.
Now the most I will or want to pay 100 take it or leave it. And there r alot of 80-90 that r good bonks

make love not war

I have met FL who charged $90 with very good service, but that is just very very rare.
At the end of it, I tipped the girl $10, 20 ,30... becos she worked hard for it.

for most of the girls, they are here for abt 60 days?
their aim is make quick bucks and leave.
do u think u will have a good time with the girl?

Price in the range of $150-$200, why would anyone pay for it?
yah, I can guess who will pay for it....

- there are risk of being raid and privacy being compromise ( CCTV ) and all..
- if syt, u r not very sure if she is underage... if anything goes wrong, u r screwed
- girls are may or may not be subjected to medical check up, if u enjoy bbbj, gd luck !
- what you see in photo most likely will not be what u get in person

pros and cons, i rather chiong legal house for a peace of mind.
once a while i will chiong FL for some reason.. ,
for now seems like this zone is not fun anymore..

back in legal house you get see/pick the girl before u pay.
Old 01-09-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential

Chinese online OKTs/admins/webmasters are mostly 99.99% LIARS!

Take commission too much from the FLs, fabricated FRs, no resolutions to the chiongsters.

网主+中介从女孩拿太多了佣金和广告费了! 一切都不要负责!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Yeah, beginning to see more and more FLs selling themselves for more than $120. Some PRC even selling $200. High price, bad service, different gal. Really sucks.

I also losing interest in Dome 2 liao. That day beginning to scan the legal scene ...... Bro if got good one share share. Never been to GL legal house before. Like a virgin. Hee hee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by incredible228 View Post
You are right bro. End state it is just the okt who earned more commission. We should just boycott these FL if not next time you will see ALL FL start off price is $150 since bros still go for it
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgplaymaster View Post
Hi Bro TS

Totally agreed with you! I believe its just another tactic from the new OKTs who want to earn more commission from the gals. Some OKTs claim their gals are ex-model, ex-actress, ex-air stewardess, but how do we know? Have any one of us seen them in their previous so-called jobs before or its just another story made up by these new OKTs?

I should say that there are quite a number of gals that charges from S$80 - $100 gives quite a decent fair service. If there are FRs being given, I suggest that we should look at the "join date" of the contributor. If the join date is new (est within 3 - 6 months), most probably its a new clone user trying to write fake FRs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy2000 View Post
Not only those girls. the OKT who often post fake information and photo shall be boycotted, too. they earn high commission but seems have no any responsibility to the fake information which confuse and mislead their customers (you and me, bro) at all!! Hence, when you feedback a bad bonk, please also state the OKT name or the website. agree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengseng View Post
I have met FL who charged $90 with very good service, but that is just very very rare.
At the end of it, I tipped the girl $10, 20 ,30... becos she worked hard for it.

for most of the girls, they are here for abt 60 days?
their aim is make quick bucks and leave.
do u think u will have a good time with the girl?

Price in the range of $150-$200, why would anyone pay for it?
yah, I can guess who will pay for it....

- there are risk of being raid and privacy being compromise ( CCTV ) and all..
- if syt, u r not very sure if she is underage... if anything goes wrong, u r screwed
- girls are may or may not be subjected to medical check up, if u enjoy bbbj, gd luck !
- what you see in photo most likely will not be what u get in person

- AV raid

pros and cons, i rather chiong legal house for a peace of mind.
once a while i will chiong FL for some reason.. ,
for now seems like this zone is not fun anymore..

back in legal house you get see/pick the girl before u pay.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster (M)

全都骗人的!

中介费网主广告费什么屁费太高了!

All liars la!
Middleman's fee webmaster's ad fee all bullsh*t fees are WAY too much on the FLs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgplaymaster View Post
Hi Bro TS

Totally agreed with you! I believe its just another tactic from the new OKTs who want to earn more commission from the gals. Some OKTs claim their gals are ex-model, ex-actress, ex-air stewardess, but how do we know? Have any one of us seen them in their previous so-called jobs before or its just another story made up by these new OKTs?

I should say that there are quite a number of gals that charges from S$80 - $100 gives quite a decent fair service. If there are FRs being given, I suggest that we should look at the "join date" of the contributor. If the join date is new (est within 3 - 6 months), most probably its a new clone user trying to write fake FRs.
Old 03-09-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinseeker View Post
currently, the influx of ahtiong girls flooding our shores is because their president is doing widespread cleansing in dongguan. based on simple economics, when supply exceed the demands, prices r suppose to hit rock bottom. sad to say, they don't know this logic, but continue to insist on their asking price ranging from 100-150 a pop. they thought they're still in ahtiong land siah.

and the funny thing is the okt all don't know this logic of price plummet when supply exceed demand. by publishing those prices, they indirectly smashing the girls rice bowl.

the girls have accommodation & expenses to cover, but with the ridiculous pricing, they may barely cover their cost. and when they're stressed, they give half fk performance. and we customers end up innocent victims, pay good $ but get crappy svc.

the realistic ones will understand about the stiff competition, and they will drop their asking price to 60-80 a pop. and some actually continue to give good services, because with the lowered asking price and good value for $, they stand a chance of securing a loyal customer.

some smarter ones who think far, they can't perform during the time of the month, but they willing to go out for parktor for a nominal fee to cover her cost for the day.
Midday BUMP lo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1