The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2012, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wenjiann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Frist Foursome in Swingers Club

Hope Bros enjoy this story Try to recover This Story back ^^ for all bros

Jan and I have had a few experiences trying to live out our fantasies. But one night we discussed going to a swingers club and started sifting through the internet trying to find somewhere suitable. Eventually we found a club only 20 minutes drive from our home and called the owners to have a chat. It sounded a very nice and well run establishment and we arranged a visit then became members just a week later. Our first experience was a real eye opener and we had a terrific time. But I’ll write about that next time.

This story is what actually happened the last time we were there.

We hadn’t been for a few months and were looking forward to meeting old friends and hopefully making new ones. We arrived just before nine pm and made our way past reception to the bar where we met and said hello to a few folk we’d seen from previous visits. Eventually we sat in the lounge and chatted while having a look at the various states of dress and undress of the other members. Some of the women’s outfits were very erotic and left little to the imagination.

After about ten minutes or so another couple asked if they could join us and introduced themselves as Chloe and Paul. Chloe was dressed only in black high heels, stockings and a black basque with white trim and a matching pair of panties. Paul was still fully dressed as were Jan and I. However, Jan’s little black skirt was so short that it clearly exposed her stocking tops and most of her legs above those. Her gold coloured corset offered a beautiful view of her 36DD’s which were being admired by both Paul and Chloe. This didn’t go unnoticed by Jan who also enjoys the attention and feel of a woman. And more than one, given the chance. Something we haven’t tried yet but hope to do so soon.

After chatting some more, Chloe and Paul said they were heading for the hot tub and hope we would either join them or meet with them later. We decided to meet them later as we wanted to wander around the club and see what was happening on the dance floor. I love to watch women dancing, especially in revealing clothing and there were certainly some of that on the floor tonight.

To Be Continue ^^
Old 08-02-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
amk_dude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Frist Foursome in Swingers Club

1st Camper here
Old 08-02-2012, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
raged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for your next chapter. Nice story.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

We stood at the edge of the dance area and watched a woman in an extremely tight and very short white dress. Each time she gyrated to the music her dress would creep up her thighs and expose her backside and when she faced us we couldn’t see signs of any panties. We were still undecided whether she had on extremely brief panties or none at all when she looked directly at us and lowered herself to the floor, swaying her hips and opening her knees wide. The question was answered without any doubt. She was naked under her dress and we enjoyed the site of a beautiful, smoothly shaven pussy. She smiled and continued to exhibit herself to us for a few more beats of the song before moving back into the group of dancers.

We watched others before moving onto the dance floor ourselves. One was a woman in white high heels, fishnet stockings and a bra and panty set that was almost transparent. There was a couple where the woman had her back to her partner and he had undone her top showing her breasts. Her skirt pulled up and his hand inside her panties, fingers playing with her pussy

Moving onto the dance floor we were then amongst others who were scantily dressed and one woman who was naked apart from white stockings and high heels. I held Jan against me and raised her skirt very slowly so that the hem was well above her panty line. I then hooked my thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulled them halfway over her buttocks. I know she finds this very erotic and I loved teasing her by moving the waistband up and down and around the cheeks of her backside. I then turned Jan around so that her gorgeous round rear was pressed against me and I slipped one hand between her legs in plain view of everyone on the dance floor. Her shaven pussy was exposed to everyone as I spread the lips and slowly moved a finger up and down between them.We stood at the edge of the dance area and watched a woman in an extremely tight and very short white dress. Each time she gyrated to the music her dress would creep up her thighs and expose her backside and when she faced us we couldn’t see signs of any panties. We were still undecided whether she had on extremely brief panties or none at all when she looked directly at us and lowered herself to the floor, swaying her hips and opening her knees wide. The question was answered without any doubt. She was naked under her dress and we enjoyed the site of a beautiful, smoothly shaven pussy. She smiled and continued to exhibit herself to us for a few more beats of the song before moving back into the group of dancers.

We watched others before moving onto the dance floor ourselves. One was a woman in white high heels, fishnet stockings and a bra and panty set that was almost transparent. There was a couple where the woman had her back to her partner and he had undone her top showing her breasts. Her skirt pulled up and his hand inside her panties, fingers playing with her pussy

Moving onto the dance floor we were then amongst others who were scantily dressed and one woman who was naked apart from white stockings and high heels. I held Jan against me and raised her skirt very slowly so that the hem was well above her panty line. I then hooked my thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulled them halfway over her buttocks. I know she finds this very erotic and I loved teasing her by moving the waistband up and down and around the cheeks of her backside. I then turned Jan around so that her gorgeous round rear was pressed against me and I slipped one hand between her legs in plain view of everyone on the dance floor. Her shaven pussy was exposed to everyone as I spread the lips and slowly moved a finger up and down between them.
Old 09-02-2012, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
pathos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good. Please continue.
Old 09-02-2012, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
steelfish69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this club in sg
Old 09-02-2012, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Xpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Frist Foursome in Swingers Club

Yum Yum.. delicious...
Old 09-02-2012, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfish69 View Post
Is this club in sg
Nope this Swingers club when me at oversea wif my fb

I think sg no got swingers club... most is swingers party only
Old 12-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

A woman dancing next to us kissed Jan full on the mouth and I could feel her hand over mine, her fingers searching out the wetness between Jan’s legs. I held Jan’s pussy lips apart and I felt our new dance partner slip a finger into Jan’s wet, hot pussy. Her fingers were now as wet as mine with Jan’s love juices.

After a few minutes our dancing partner stepped back and we watched her put her finger into her mouth, sucking Jan’s wetness from it whilst smiling and dancing back into the crowd.

Feeling extremely horny, we moved from the dance floor to get a drink and then through to the main play area. We had stopped off at the changing rooms and I now only had a towel around me whilst Jan had undressed to just panties, stockings and high heels. Her breasts were naked as we walked through the corridor.

There was a settee next to the main play area in the centre of the room which was a huge bed with lots of couples in various stages of having sex. We sat down to people watch for awhile and two couples on the bed right opposite us particularly drew our attention. One woman was lying on her back with both men sucking a nipple each. Her legs were wide apart and the other woman was kneeling between them, her fingers holding her pussy lips apart and her tongue licking right along the crevice.

To Be continue my Story
Old 12-02-2012, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Please do continue TS thank you
Old 12-02-2012, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
scamper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing. Please continue.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

looks like something exciting is happening !!
Old 12-02-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster

To be continue my story for all bros

As we watched, both men moved up to either side of her head and she took hold of their erections, one in each hand. We continued to watch them as she turned to one man and took him into her mouth, her hand working up and down on the other one. After a little whilst she changed and took the other man in her mouth, and continued to work the first man with her hand. The other woman was still between her legs, licking, sucking and fingering her pussy. Jan had opened my towel and had my cock in her hand, slowly stroking up and down whilst we watched them.

As we continued to get turned on more and more by our voyeurism, Chloe and Paul came in and settled onto one of the beds that surrounded this main play area. They saw us sitting across the room and smiled over. They were both now naked and continued to look over in our direction. We got the impression that they wanted us to join them and the thought of doing so had us both even more excited.

As we approached, Chloe reached out and took Jan’s hand, gently pulling her onto the bed with her. Chloe pulled Jan’s panties down to her knees and both women came together in a deep kissing embrace, their naked breasts pressed together and their hands immediately exploring each others soft skin and Chloe removing Jan’s panties completely.Jan then lowered her head to Chloe’s neck and shoulders and gently kissed her way down to her tits. Chloe reached out and took my stiff cock in her right hand and then reached out to her husband on the other side and did the same with him. Chloe was slowly stroking our cocks simultaneously whilst Jan gently pushed her back onto the bed and lowered herself between Chloe’s open legs. Paul and I continued to watch as Jan pushed Chloe’s thighs further apart and pressed her mouth firmly onto Chloe’s smoothly shaven pussy.

Here is jan Pic for u all bros

Hope all bros like it ^^

Last edited by wenjiann; 12-02-2012 at 09:21 PM.
Old 13-02-2012, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
raged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow! Wish that I had this type of swingers action. Camping for more.
Old 13-02-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
dzack33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro.. me n my wife like to take up the swingers club... may i know where is it? thanks for ur kindness of sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1