The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2020, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dummydummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
how to get a lady colleague become FB

There is a lady colleague who is an admin in the office. She is married but very sexy. She is not highly educated but wearing tight and sexy dresses every day. Sometime i feel like she is trying to seduce me, maybe is just my imagination. We did not talk alot in the office but some time i drove her out to eat together then have chance to talk.

I really want to f her, and make her my FB as i am married too. How do i hint her without getting into trouble?
Old 21-02-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how to get a lady colleague become FB

Since you guys are colleagues, send her an email or text ya.......
Old 21-02-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

She go out to lunch with u is a good sign. Go for more lunch. Talk to her. Share food. Slight body contact like in lifts. Walking. Try ask her out at night. Dun start talking abt fb yet. Try to up her first
Old 21-02-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

I agree, start from lunch and progress to dinner
Old 21-02-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
iras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

already started with lunch, try a dinner and a walk after dinner. show you care and if can hold hand, you are on.
Old 21-02-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Since you already eat out lunch together, then ask her for dinner. After that can proceed to dessert
Old 21-02-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn69 View Post
Since you already eat out lunch together, then ask her for dinner. After that can proceed to dessert
go for some small drinks at pub or club before proceed to dessert.
Old 21-02-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Best is supper. When it’s not crowded
Old 21-02-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

TS. Since she is already comfortable going lunch with you why not just ask her out more often? If she always never reject you then next is to complement her on her sexy dressing followed by some teasing. Like ask her whether she is trying to tempt you or that she is making you horny etc. Judging from her reaction you should know how to proceed.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 21-02-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dummydummy View Post
There is a lady colleague who is an admin in the office. She is married but very sexy. She is not highly educated but wearing tight and sexy dresses every day. Sometime i feel like she is trying to seduce me, maybe is just my imagination. We did not talk alot in the office but some time i drove her out to eat together then have chance to talk.

I really want to f her, and make her my FB as i am married too. How do i hint her without getting into trouble?
bro ,, you funny funny
sexy only , you want her make her FB ( facebook friend ) ?
maybe you hint her in FB ,, so she know
Old 21-02-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dummydummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now lunch is always with another colleague, never lunch alone with her. Night time hard to go out because we both have kids but she ever ask the lunch group for supper after kids sleep.
Have not gone into flirt topic yet, usually just talk about work, family and grocery. I wish to go into that so can proceed futher.
Hope to F her soon..
Old 21-02-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
strikeback9413 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All the best bro!
Old 22-02-2020, 03:15 AM
Samster

Try to lunch with her alone first. IMO u r far from getting into her pant. U probably r just one of her coll. Any positive signs from her so far suggesting a fling?
Old 22-02-2020, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, since married, sua la. Some more is at work place. Things get ugly fast. Play outside better and safer.
Old 22-02-2020, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

I agree with bro here. Getting a FB is terrific but playing at your workplace is dangerous. Gossips and when matter worsen, awkward to face each other. On the other hand, if you are a director and if she is a admin... hmmmm.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
Bro, since married, sua la. Some more is at work place. Things get ugly fast. Play outside better and safer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1