The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16967 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Budget 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Name me a country that you do not pay taxes?
Name me a country you pay same level of tax as Singapore and get cash from government?
Brunei citizens don't need to pay income tax .
Old 19-02-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 0
HiKitty is a glorious beacon of lightHiKitty is a glorious beacon of lightHiKitty is a glorious beacon of lightHiKitty is a glorious beacon of lightHiKitty is a glorious beacon of lightHiKitty is a glorious beacon of light

No need to explained to TS. He has a pig brain
Old 19-02-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
charlestan666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS,

These are my personal opinions.

1) They fucking blocking sbf which you are posting now. So why are you here now?
2) No matter who is government (PAP or opposition), we should be rational enough. Not all policies are good I would say. There is always rooms for improvement.
3) There is no perfect government or country. So please do not compare with other countries.

Quote:
In the latest budget 2020, i am glad to be a citizen in the most caring government in the world !!!!

They may be strict and ask alot of its citizens in many aspects BUT when the time comes to help its people, the Government of Singapore is Gold standard!!!!

Instead of pointing to the bad of the government maybe all of us SINGAPOREANS should take time a reflect... which other country in the entire universe is handing cash and putting measures to help its people??? NONE !

ENOUGH said. Thank you PAP and the entire parliament of Singapore government!
Old 19-02-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

the trumpeting is real

need to pay advertising or not ah?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 19-02-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Budget 2020

Is this the way PR and new citizens conso themselves? I had a colleague who is a new citizens from ROC. He cannot cheat me anymore. He says other countries are worse then us. He says he is PG and, got discounts at seeing doctors.

How could it be? I guess he only got a Passion card nothing more. He is 70 yrs old. He also said the reason of selling his pte house is because we have the best HDB flats in the world. The lists goes on.

To me. The only gifts in this budget, is additional 5 days of MC. Is this what the lighting do to win GE? They encourage "keng" kings and queens.

This crisis cannot be resolved. Allreally PRCs are being avoided even the beer ladies. It might lead to PRC who migrated here got sacked at workplaces. I guess the worst is born local Chinese man with wife from PRC. He is sleeping with a time bomb.

There is nothing we can do to help PRC. Is this what the VIPs assure PR and new citizens that they will do whatever they can to help them in this red dot. Is too late.
Old 19-02-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9767 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

BTech

Scandinavian countries are known for having high taxes on income. According to the OECD, Denmark (26.4 percent), Norway (19.7 percent), and Sweden (22.1 percent) all raise a high amount of tax revenue as a percent of GDP from individual income taxes and payroll taxes.

And I am paying 20% Singapore tax. of WTF????

Quote:
Bro

Do you have any idea the taxes the Nordics are paying ???
Old 19-02-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

BTech

Here is answer to your first question.

Countries with no income taxes are:
United Arab Emirates.
Oman.
Bahrain.
Qatar.
Saudi Arabia.
Kuwait.
Bermuda.
Cayman Islands.
Brunei

I think you re more like a frog in the well. And MRT tunnel vision.

Quote:
Name me a country that you do not pay taxes?
Name me a country you pay same level of tax as Singapore and get cash from government?
Old 19-02-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
BTech

Here is answer to your first question.

Countries with no income taxes are:
United Arab Emirates.
Oman.
Bahrain.
Qatar.
Saudi Arabia.
Kuwait.
Bermuda.
Cayman Islands.
Brunei

I think you re more like a frog in the well. And MRT tunnel vision.
Well said... so the best country in the world actually hold their people money? Dun get me started on this dude

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 19-02-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
strikeback9413 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Only when pigs fly.
And Lee's die
Old 19-02-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
preciousfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback9413 View Post
And Lee's die
And Chan, Koh, Goh, Ng, AhNeh etc too
Old 19-02-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

bro funboi,

I get $100 that is 0.005% return of my tax refund.

I do not mind my income tax goes to low income earners but not the highest paid ministers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
if you think about it, they actually took part of the tax from the high income earners and give it to the low income earners.

if you so happen to pay taxes and receive any cash payout, its machiam they give you a tax refund.

anyway, they collected all the taxes, they have more than 1 year to use the tax payers money roll.
Old 19-02-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: Budget 2020

I dont remember any ministers asking the most powerful man in this country. How come whenever a group of people schedule to withdraw CPF, terms and conditions changed, to withdrawing only a little $?

After 30 yrs of contributing CPF, this is as important as supporting national defence. $200 000 only draw out $5000 only?

R we looking at working up till 70? First world country take care of seniors. With hold cpf is wrong.
Old 19-02-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

bro jacky43

up you 15 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I dont remember any ministers asking the most powerful man in this country. How come whenever a group of people schedule to withdraw CPF, terms and conditions changed, to withdrawing only a little $?

After 30 yrs of contributing CPF, this is as important as supporting national defence. $200 000 only draw out $5000 only?

R we looking at working up till 70? First world country take care of seniors. With hold cpf is wrong.
Old 19-02-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
yusua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
The most powerful man dare not answer this question because the money squandered by his wife
Old 19-02-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Well said... so the best country in the world actually hold their people money? Dun get me started on this dude
Yes. Majority 70% sillyporeans agree their money is in PAP safe hands.

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1