The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 5
didinanayaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Undercover Agent

I hope you enjoy my story.

Chapter One: The Recruitment

I straightened my cadet uniform and entered the office of the Chief Executive of the Home Team Academy. I wondered what I had done wrong to warrant an invite to see him. The only thing I reason I could think of was because more than half my male Academy mates had fucked me. And maybe some of the instructors... But that was because I was horny, and the guys are so cute and muscular… I stopped myself from dreaming and stepped into the room, giving the best salute I can, “Cadet Dinaya, reporting. Sir!”

“The gentleman beside me is Superintendent Suah.”

“Good morning, Sir!” I saluated the middle-age man and stood there, not knowing what to do.

Suah spoke up first, “Cadet Dinaya, I know that you have not graduated. But I need your assistance in an important case. With your assets, you are well suited to take up this case.” And he looked me up and down with a leering glance.

CE Yeo spoke next, “It has come to my attention that you are extremely popular with the male cadets in the Academy. Too popular. What’s their nickname for you? Peanut butter legs - brown, creamy and easy to spread.”

I gasped and was stunned for words.

He continued, “Now, I can actually expel you. But Suah here has another proposal.”

Suah spoke next, “About this case. There’s a man. He’s been recruiting underage prostitutes and pimping them out. We can’t find any evidence of him. All the police women who we tried to send undercover have not been successful. They are too old, you see. I have looked at your file. You joined us immediately after your O-levels. You are only 4 months into training and your birthday is in December. Technically, you are only 16. Just the right age to be a teenage prostitute. And, well… you seem to be an easy rider.”

“Please sirs, I will do anything to remain in the force! I like to do police work,” I pleaded with them.

Yeo spit out the truth about me. “You don’t like police work. You like to be in the police force because you can fuck all the men in the force.”

Anger boiled in me. Yes, it was the truth. But how dare they say it out loud so openly. “Sir, you are too much… so what if I enjoy sex… so what if I like sex with many different men…”

... to be continued...

Disclaimer: This story is purely my imagination.
Old 11-02-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all
Re: Undercover Agent

Supporting you bro
Old 11-02-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ChunkyMonkeys is Cool - loads of Potential

Queue here for more updates
Old 11-02-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 7
Fatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to behold

staying for more
Old 11-02-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Suah stood up and walked over to me, “Calm down, Cadet. You are talking to your superiors. You know how to talk back. That’s good. That’s what I need in a good undercover cop.”

His words surprised me. “Undercover?”

“You remember the man who pimps underage girls? I need you to go undercover as a teenage prostitute. There are many innocent girls that fall prey to him and we need him under lock. Do you think you can do that, Cadet? As a bonus, after this case, we’ll automatically graduate and promote you.”

I took some time to calm myself down and think it through. Actually, what’s there to think? I can continue in the force and I can also try out being a prostitute. When I was young, I had actually wanted to be a prostitute. My mum and elder half-sister were both prostitutes and they seemed to enjoy the job.

“Yes. I will be happy to take up your officer. Sirs!”

Yeo spoke up next. “Now, all I hear about you is from my men. I don’t know whether you are as good as they say. I think both of us need to check you out before we commit.”

I was momentarily confused by what Yeo had said. Suddenly it dawned on me. They wanted to fuck me! Silly me. I smiled coquettishly and started to unbutton my uniform. In no time, my clothes lay in a bundle on the floor next to me.

“What an fucking easy cadet you got, Yeo,” Suah smiled as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

I kneeled down and took his cock in my mouth, first licking the cock head and then finally putting it into my mouth and sucking his. I saw another cock in the corner of my eye and I moved my head towards it. It was Yeo’s cock. I alternated sucking both cocks, tasting the juices on their cockhead.

‘Yummy,’ I said to both of them in between sucking, ‘very big fat cocks!’

After a few minutes of sucking, Suah went behind me, grabbed my hips and pulled me up on my feet. While Yeo’s cock was still in my mouth, he placed his cock outside my cunt and rammed in his cock in. With one of them fucking me from the front and the other from behind, I could feel my own delight increasing.

‘Oh yes… oh yes…’ I moaned.

‘Fuck… you sure can take it deep!’ Yeo stated as he held my head and face fucked me, his cock deep into my throat.

So far, the cadets were all young men. Even the instructors were not that old. But these two middle-aged men obviously knew what they were doing, especially Suah, who was angling his cock.

‘Fuck me hard! Treat me like a whore!’ I begged them.

... to be continued...

Disclaimer: Only my imagination.
Old 11-02-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
leinlac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, please continue
Old 11-02-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Undercover Agent stories r always very sexciting to many of us ...esp when they r risking their lives in the underworld where they are undertaking their dangerous mission...the sexciting part is when they fail n r discovered and exposed at the mercy of the baddies...pitching tent here to see the direction TS sis is writing tis story n give her some points later as appreciation for taking time to write to share with us this fantasy story of hers ...so carry on sis !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-02-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Stop it.....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 12-02-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do share more!
Old 12-02-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

After some time, Yeo and Suah switched sides. I could taste the creamy juices of my wet pussy on Suah’s cock while Yeo was busily saying to himself, “what a tight cunt! I could fuck this all day!”

They swapped places a few more times. I was totally in heat by this time. Being fucked by two men made my body hot and wet. Suddenly, Suah, who was at this point in time fucking my pussy suddenly pulled my body closer, and started to grunt. I knew that he was going to cum.

‘Sir, please cum in me. Let me be your cum dump!’ I muttered to him.

‘What a slut!’ muttered Yeo.

After Suah had dumped all his load into my pussy, Yeo also climaxed, his cum spurting out of his hard cock, into my mouth. I smiled at him and licked his cock clean. I then swallowed all his cum, opening my mouth to show him.

Suah turned to Yeo and said, “She’s good. I think she’s going to the reason why we are going to crack this case.”

With this, I became the first and probably the only underage undercover prostitute in the world.

Disclaimer: Only my imagination
Old 12-02-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Stop it.....
Why stop it? You don't like??
Old 12-02-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
UnChained deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story TS, please continue
Old 12-02-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Undercover Agent stories r always very sexciting to many of us ...esp when they r risking their lives in the underworld where they are undertaking their dangerous mission...the sexciting part is when they fail n r discovered and exposed at the mercy of the baddies...pitching tent here to see the direction TS sis is writing tis story n give her some points later as appreciation for taking time to write to share with us this fantasy story of hers ...so carry on sis !
Given TS my +17 points as promised ...upped her points from 36 to 53

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-02-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more updates...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1