The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bali, I will never forget you

Boss shanice wants some fun too haha
Old 11-02-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollyqueen View Post
Wah wtf sia..i got a super hard on just by reading. How i wish i got such truth or dare game in my life sia. TS..u really fortunate 1 nite can eat so many woman n big tits. But u use their real name v easy kena csi who sia. Maybe eddie is also reading ur thread too. Please continue to update soon sia. My brother cannot tahan almost explode liao hahaha
To be honest sometimes when I read some stories here I always think it can't be true can it? Until it happened to be this trip. I consider myself to be really really lucky. If the trip ended on day 1 i would have been satisfied and I don't think I would ever have the chance again to see so many of my good friends and good colleagues naked. They have been so guai for the past 2-4 years I have known of them and despite so many drinking and clubbing session totally nothing happened. That's what turn me on.
Old 11-02-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Shanice quickly looked at me and nervously said "Who you gonna pick?" I looked at the girls and I have seen Shanice nude before but she obviously wants me to pick her.
Did I miss this, how come no write up given on how you saw your boss naked....
Old 11-02-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you find that the build up is slow and there are so many details, that's because I want to remember as much as I could in my experience...

-------------

I pulled down Elaine's pants and inserted my hands into her panties to pull it down when suddenly someone shouted "Oi the dare 1min only la you all 2 min plus le still not enough ah?" Elaine was totally woken up by that and quickly pulled back up her bra as I tried to give her boobs a last squeeze. She quickly walked back to the sofa as I followed behind her when I noticed that she totally forgotten to wear back her pants and is now only in her bra and panties. She didn't seem to notice it even after Kelvin mentioned "Looks like you guys really had fun huh?". I could see Shanice looking at Elaine and me and giving a very disappointed face like I betrayed her or something.

Elaine: "Continue ba, I spin..."

~~~~

"Really is a fucking slut" I thought to myself as I went back into my room with Eddie already sleeping. I went to have a quick bathe and lied back down onto the bed. I took out my phone and admired the secret snap I took of Jasmine before I wore back her bikini when I realised it was about 3am now and really tired as fuck. Suddenly a message came in from Shanice...
Quote:
To be honest sometimes when I read some stories here I always think it can't be true can it? Until it happened to be this trip. I consider myself to be really really lucky. If the trip ended on day 1 i would have been satisfied and I don't think I would ever have the chance again to see so many of my good friends and good colleagues naked. They have been so guai for the past 2-4 years I have known of them and despite so many drinking and clubbing session totally nothing happened. That's what turn me on.
Remembering and recording details makes the experience very exciting to read and makes it very memorable for the writer....Love reading such descriptive details ..slow or not doesn't matter...so now the only girl left in this truth and dare game is his new boss Shanice ...TS is so lucky as he himself admitted...after 4 long years of being just normal collics in office..in one day, he suddenly got lucky to see right in front of his eyes, all his conservative female collics stripped down to their bras and panties and when their underwear were taken off by him, he even got to see their naked exposed boobs, tits and pussies, some shaved bald n some trimmed.. all in one fell swoop.....he himself also couldn't believe it ...envy him leh...yes, with so much sex around, it shd be a Bali he will never ever forget for the rest of his life...if tat turns him on, it certainly turns us on too !...ok TS faster tell us wat is going to happen between you and boss Shanice ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 11-02-2020 at 08:12 PM.
Old 11-02-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Did I miss this, how come no write up given on how you saw your boss naked....
Yes, u missed it bro Monster, TS did share this in the "Peeping n Accidental zaogeng" thread just b4 he started this new thread of his own to dedicate it to his enjoyable Bali sexylicious trip with his conservative female collics esp, some of them r even married with husbands some more ...omg !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-02-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Please update soon...
Old 11-02-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Common Kenneth
Tell us more !!!
Old 11-02-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
wwk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro... lai leh... the suspense is killing meeeeee
Old 12-02-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

The message came in from Shanice..."You asshole, I saw what you did to Elaine and Jasmine. You fucking asshole, I liked you because I thought the better of you but I hate you now."

I was stunned for a moment but quickly replied, "What thing? You also having fun with Eddie what letting him fuck you so easily why can't I have my own fun?"

Shanice took no time to reply: "I gave him a blowjob and within 1min I ask him to fuck off. I didn't even let him touch me but look at what you did? I crept up the stairs and squat down to peep at you from upstairs and I saw everything. I really can't believe you targeted they 2. In what way am I inferior to them?"

I was totally dumbfounded and really didn't know what to reply. I felt totally loss and started thinking of weird stuffs what Shanice will do until I accidentally fell asleep......

Ringgggggggggggg..... Eddie: "Wake up liao bro they all downstairs eating breakfast liao we are one of the last gogo." I crept out of my bed and went to the toilet to brush teeth and tidy up my hair before wearing something casual down. When I reach the big dining hall everyone is already eating other than Shuying who is always late.

"Morning guys" I greeted them with my sleepy voice but hardly anyone replied back. Atmosphere was pretty weird and quiet, most of us just concentrated on eating. After another 10 mins, Shuying walked into the hall with her tank top, this time with Bra on but I noticed her legs could hardly close while she is walking.

After breakfast, we left for our watersports. Half of us are pretty shag after last night while the other half was super energetic. Vivien, Cindy and Yuxin was sitting in front of me and they turned around to whisper to me during the ride.

Yuxin: "Eh what you all do last night ah how came all look so tired?"

"Aiya nothing lor just playing singaporean dream and finishing the alcohol. U all la, left so much for us we drink until want to die. I slept at 2am leh!"

Yuxin: "Really meh? Shuying almost morning then come back room leh!"

"U see wrong isit, kaypo sia u all"

Vivien: "Play singaporean dream can play so many hours meh? Don't lie la."

"Lie to u for what you dont believe u ask the rest lor."

Cindy: "Aiya okok u all dont shag liao we gonna play some nice banana boat."

The watersports afternoon itself was nothing much or memorable. To be honest I was really very shag and couldn't wait to go back to the bus to sleep. Shuying totally didn't play and claimed she having a bad headache from hangover. When I went to smoke I saw her behind the bus.

"Wah looks like someone had a satisfying night ah sis"

SY: "What thing, don't talk cock with me la nbcb."

"I saw Kelvin fucking you la"

SY: "Oh haha aiya we quite high ma, don't tell anyone hor I damn shag sia he really fuck me damn hard until my pussy sore today leh."

"I thought you super love your bf? Never expect you to be so open sia."

SY: "We break up 2 weeks ago liao. I cannot stand that bastard, keep on borrow money from me but I realise he still keep in contact with his ex wife. Aiya don't say liao la I worked so hard for him OT so many days in the end in really cb."

"No wonder la I see you like so troubled this trip."

SY: "I really did so much for him, I need to move on man. Bro you don't understand one you have such a loving gf and family it's just totally different..."

"I understand la sis. You always tell me your stories on shuttle bus last time and our dinners after work at the nearby Jurong Point cafe I where got don't understand. Aiya slowly move on lor, he wasn't a good guy anyway."

SY was complaining to me until her eyes had tears of anger. I consoled her and start to realise why she is so crazy this trip. "Maybe we can have some crazy fun tonight" I thought to myself as thoughts of having a threesome or orgy with yesterday's bunch turned me on.

After dinner at night, we went to club as Shanice was treating us for our good results past 2 months. Shanice: "Although the economy of our business is hit by middle east politics, you guys still manage to deliver such good results so cheers guys..." as we toasted each other. The club sofa was very big and she ordered 6 bottles so we naturally split into 2 groups after awhile to play cai quan and all the various drinking games. I was drinking with Vivien, Yuxin, Cindy, Ceci, GX while the rest is on the left side of me.

I kept challenging Ceci on a 1v1 and after awhile she got pretty high and started dancing. GX and Cindy can't take alcohol well too and slowly they slumped onto the sofa seperately. Next I had to make Vivien and Yuxin high also so we 3 played fastest fingers and very quickly Yuxin got really high and started talking loudly while Vivien was still sober. I wasn't a superman too so after drinking with so many people I started to feel the effect and sat back down on the sofa beside Cindy. My weight on the sofa caused her to bounce a little and she woke up, looked at me with really red alcohol eyes and smiled.

Cindy: "Ni hui lai le!" she hooked her hands under my arms and continue to sleep on my shoulder. This girl is so bloody cute and innocent I had to protect her somehow today, I thought to myself. After 2 consecutive nights of drinking without much sleep I was really exhausted and just sat beside Cindy not moving much for the entire night, while watching the rest have fun. Gx and Ceci was drunk as hell and was grinding each other on the dance floor. "Hahaha this gx is going to regret so badly when I show him this" as I pointed my mobile phone and took a secret video. Vivien was taking her medication so she stopped drinking shortly after and just sat beside Cindy chatting with me while I Yuxin went to join the other group to continue drinking.

"Eh what meds you taking you sick meh?"

Vivien: "No la I have some panic attacks and I am feeling it today after being shocked by thunder and lightning just now.."

"Oh you got panic attacks one meh? Since when sia I never hear you say before."

Vivien: "Yeah ever since I kept quarreling with my bf it started from there."

"Aiyo your problems still haven't settled ah, you BTO coming in 2 years leh."

Vivien: "I mean I really love him but I just can't stop imagining that he have other girls outside even though I have no evidence."

"Just trust him la, we all know how much you love him you don't even drink most of the time even when you go club with us leh."

Vivien: "Haiz you also can tell. What do to... anyway you and your gf how. Cindy attractive to you not? 'Winks'"

"Hhaha don't anyhow spread hor. Honestly she's my type la but she attached and I attached also."

Vivien: "Yala you don't anyhow play with her hor she's a very nice girl and you getting married soon right? I remember you say u planning this year liao."

"Ya that's why I won't anyhow ma..."

Time flies when you are having heart to heart talks under the influence of alcohol. I looked to the far side and can see Kelvin hugging Shuying and Shanice by the waist while they all gathered in a circle still high from playing games...Cindy kissed me sometime through the middle of the night in her drunken stupor and said "Thanks Kenneth for taking care of me tonight, you are such a gentleman."

The club turned bright and we took 2 6 seaters cab back to the hotel with our group boarding first. When we reached our villa, me and Gx said goodnight to the rest and went back to our respective rooms. Vivien was hugging and holding Cindy as she could barely walk straight and Yuxin went straight to the kitchen to puke. I was about to enter my bathroom to bathe when my phone rang and it was Vivien.

Vivien: "Eh bro where are you, Cindy keep crying and complaining cold and keep shouting your name sia, I cannot handle her you come down our room help can? My panic attacks is making me go crazy ahhh."

I quickly ran downstairs to their room and went straight in. Cindy was already changed in her kiddish bear pajamas and Vivien in her green NUS dry fit with FBT. I went straight to beside Cindy on the bed and she grabbed my arms towards her pouting...

Cindy: "I'm so cold... can you continue to hug me? You are so warm..."

"Okok Cindy you just sleep k I will accompany you here."

Cindy: "Thank you so much..."

She hugged me tightly as I sat between her and Vivien in the middle of the bed. I hugged her waist and can barely feel her small boobs as she lie on my arms.

"How are you sis, your condition better?"

Vivien: "I am breathing too fast I cannot. I feeling very xinku can you help me."

While she was saying her face was turning pale and I know it is not a joke. I let go of Cindy and ran to their luggage to find a plastic bag for Vivien to breathe inside.

"You hold onto to this and control your breathing, you can squeeze my arms and just relax. Once you okay you go bathe again with hot water it will make you feel better."

Vivien nodded and tried to regulate her breathing while really holding me tight until it is quite pain. Suddenly Yuxin open the door and came in.

Yuxin: "Wahhh what you all doing why you here"

"Oh Vivien having panic attack I trying to help her relax. You feeling better not saw you puking badly just now."

Yuxin was obviously not sober and slurring her words but tried her best to act sober "Ya bro I'm fine la drink too much, where are the rest ah? You update me when everyone is back and safe k? I go back to my room first."

"Ok later i go your room find you"

After settling the 2 girls I went to Yuxin room to update her all is well. There was nobody in the room so I went straight in and check if there is anyone in the toilet as the toilet door wasn't closed. I walked in and to my pleasant surprise Yuxin was sleeping on the toilet bowl totally naked. I couldn't believe my luck and started scanning her body. She had a small cute mole on the right side of her tummy and her boobs is A cup but looked nice to me. Her nipples is small and light brown and areola normal 20c size. Her pussy was totally unshaved and messy and not unexpected given how her character is.

I thought to myself "Should I touch this gem or will she wake up?" when suddenly I hear shower sounds and panicked. The toilet was very big and I was on the left side and the right size is the shower area. I quickly ran out and had a quick peek and the mirror reflection. It was Ceci bathing and I totally missed out that she was in the toilet too.

"Fuck sia that was a close shave" as thoughts ran through my mind while exiting the toilet. I calmed myself down and decided I might as well look at Ceci's body since I'm here already. I sneaked back into the toilet and squat down to look through the mirror reflection. She is totally unattractive, fats everywhere bulging out. Nipples easily as big as a kids palm and her E cup sagging down. In no time I crawled back out unimpressed with what I saw as my hard on from Yuxin got affected. Till today I kind of regret not taking a photo of Yuxin...

I went back into Vivien's room to check on her condition when I realised she was missing from the bed. Cindy got woken up by my door sound and asked me to check on Vivien as she is in toilet for a long time already. I was worried and quickly ran in only to see her in her bra only sitting on the toilet bowl...

"Fuck sorry paiseh I thought you having attack again."

Vivien: "It's okay" she whispered as she gave me a smile while I stare at her nicely shaved pussy.......
Old 12-02-2020, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Wah, bro! Your stories damn high and exciting! Upped you lah.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 12-02-2020, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Goog one...upped you
Old 12-02-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

So high and shiok here, sexciting part cumming up, please continue.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!                   

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 12-02-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, u missed it bro Monster, TS did share this in the "Peeping n Accidental zaogeng" thread just b4 he started this new thread of his own to dedicate it to his enjoyable Bali sexylicious trip with his conservative female collics esp, some of them r even married with husbands some more ...omg !!
Thanks bro i pop over there to take a look and catch up from here...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1