The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chronicler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great Sex-pectations

Act I:

She unzipped my fly, took out my penis, and put it in her mouth. The one thing different from before was that she did not take off her own clothing. She wore her hotel housekeeping attire the whole time. I tried to move, but it felt as if my body were tied down by invisible forces.I felt myself growing big and hard between her sweet luscious lips.

Her tongue was long and soft and seemed to wrap itself around me. Just as I was about to cum, she suddenly moved away and began slowly to undress me. She took off my jacket, my tie, my pants, my shirt, my underwear, and made me lie down on the bed. Her own clothes she kept on, though. She sat on the bed, took my hand, and brought it Down Below. She was not wearing panties. My hand felt the warmth of her vagina. It was deep, warm, and very wet. My fingers were all but sucked inside.

Then Lily mounted me and used her hand to slip my rock hard penis inside her. Once she had me deep inside, she began a slow rotation of her hips. As she moved, her ponytail swayed, her breasts jiggled up and down. Her cheeks were full blushed, a perfect example of a Girl Next Door. Her vagina felt warm and at the same time cold. It tried to envelop me, to draw me in, and at the same time to press me out. My erection grew larger and harder. I felt I was about to burst wide open. It was the strangest sensation, something that went beyond simple sexual pleasure.
Old 07-02-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
hende deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Sex-pectations

Steamy start TS
Old 08-02-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 08-02-2020, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 09-02-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
FBIBangley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for Act II ….
Old 10-02-2020, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 10-02-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Teletubbies is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Camping here for Act 2 and more...
Old 11-02-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

do keep the updates coming.
Old 12-02-2020, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 12-02-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chronicler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Act I: Room Service (continued)

And she takes the tube of coconut oil from the bedside table and squeezes some onto her fingers. I ripped her top off, revealing her supple breasts and pink nipples. She begin fondling herself, rubbing the oil all over herself. I tell her that I’m going to cum and she tells me to hold on a minute and that she’s almost there and she begins to move her hand faster, spreading her legs wider, leaning back against the pillows. It stings when I cum and then I guess she cum too.

Purple Rain on the stereo and she gets up, flushed, and turns the stereo off and turns on the TV. I lie there, naked, overwhelmed by the series of events. I can hear thunder in the distance and it begins to rain harder. I lighted my e-cigarette and she dress herself.

“Anything else i can do for you Mr Chris?”
I nodded, “Will you come back again in the evening?”
“Certainly, Mr Chris”

Before leaving, she placed a few bottles of water on the table, and gave a sweet smile that is forever etched in my mind. Room service will never be the same again.

-fin-

*thanks for the compliments, i will continue to release more Acts*
Old 13-02-2020, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 14-02-2020, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more soon TS.
Old 14-02-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
leinlac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more of this nice story
Old 15-02-2020, 05:15 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 15-02-2020, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
bobs48 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicely written, waiting for more. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1