The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of
Re: From My Pre-Teen Years Till Today

Keep it coming... opss bell rang.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
boredjoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A sexciting school story!
Old 09-02-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20023 / Power: 23
HRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond repute

supporting the writing !!
Old 10-02-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sterben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story TS, camping for more!!
Old 10-02-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 11-02-2020, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 11-02-2020, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Great thread, some points as encouragement.
Thanks
Old 11-02-2020, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 11-02-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch......blue balls through school day.. ..
Old 12-02-2020, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
DITDOT21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDITDOT21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry to leave you guys with blue balls. That was really how I felt when the school bell rang.

I reached the GO and realised that the flags were not there and I rushed to the podium. I saw my buddy there and she winked at me, signalling to me that she got it all under control. I heave a sigh of relief.

Mr Tan was getting all the students ready for flag-raising and from afar, I saw Amanda looking at my direction and smiling cheekily.

After the flag-raising, all the students went back to their respective classrooms and I received a text from Amanda.

A: Hey dearie, did you enjoy it just now?
Me: Yes, I did but I’m feeling sore now because I haven’t cummed.
A: Oh dear. Then how?
Me: It’s alright, I will just walk it off.
A: Hmm okays. I wish I could help you. What are you doing after school today?
Me: I’ve got no plans. What’s up?
A: Maybe we can continue the session after school?
Me: But it isn’t safe because the upper sec students have afternoon class today.
A: Don’t worry, I got it all planned.
Me: Alright. See you after school!
A: See ya dearie.

^^Amanda’s pretty bold and daring for her age. She seem to know all these hideouts for our private acts. Surely this isn’t her first time doing it but I didn’t think too much about this at that time.

Me: Hey Amanda, where are you?
A: I’m at the car porch area waiting for you.
Me: Ok, I’m coming over.

^^I caught up with Amanda and we walked to the bus stop.

Me: So where are we heading?
A: I’m not gonna tell you yet. You will find out soon.
Me: Alright, I shall take your lead then.
A: Our bus is here.
Me: Which one? There’s two buses arriving.
A: Bus 62.

^^Bus 62 arrive and we boarded the double decker bus. We went up to the upper deck of the bus and sat at the back where there was nobody around.

^^ I think of all the possible places that Bus 62 could bring us to.

A: Are you excited?
Me: Of course. I don’t even know where you are bringing me?
A: Can I see how excited you are?
Me: Can’t you tell by my facial expression?
A: Nope, I want to feel it for myself.
Me: Are you horny now?
A: I am dearie. I can feel myself really wet inside.
Me: Can I touch?
A: Nope not now. I want to tease you first.

^^Amanda rubbed the outside of my shorts and my rod started to harden.

A: Whoa, you’re hard now.

^^Amanda unbuckle my shorts and slipped her soft tender hand into my underwear and started stroking my rod up and down in the bus.

A: And you’re full of pre-cum.

Me: Yeah, imagine if we could go further and have sex.

A: I’m not ready for sex dearie but... I can do this for you.

^^Amanda looked around, saw that there’s no one and she lowered her head to my shorts. She unzipped my shorts, pulled down my underwear slightly, and took out my rod.

A: Keep a lookout for people dearie.

^^My heart was palpitating but excited as I’m about to receive my first blowjob on the bus.

^^Amanda held my rod firmly and she started to put my rod into her mouth. I could feel her tongue twirling around the top of my rod as she moved her head up and down. Her mouth felt warm and moist as she sucked and licked my rod. Intuitively, my hands cupped the outside of her blouse and I squeezed her bra. My hand tried to reach further down her skirt and Amanda lifted her legs slightly for me to gain access. I traced my finger up and down the slit of her panty and it was moist. I could feel myself cumming.

Me: Darling, I’m gonna cum soon.

^^Amanda looked at me and continued by hastening her strokes. I felt myself almost on the verge and alas, I cummed and unloaded myself into Amanda’s mouth. My first bbbj cim.

^^I quickly gave Amanda a tissue and she spit the cum that she held in her mouth onto the tissue paper.

A: How did you feel dearie?
Me: I feel really good. Thank you for doing this for me. It’s my first time having this experience.
A: I’m glad you enjoyed it. Your cum is so thick.
Me: How did it taste?
A: Why don’t you kiss me and find out for yourself?

^^Some bros might cringe at this but I went straight and French-kissed Amanda. Maybe it’s the love that I felt from Amanda that I did it but I believe that if a girl would offer herself and do so much for me, I would reciprocate likewise.

Me: It tasted sweet and salty.

^^Amanda leaned her head on my shoulder and I zip and buckle my shorts. We continued this way until the bus arrived at Kovan interchange.

TBC.

Last edited by DITDOT21; 12-02-2020 at 09:25 AM.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 12-02-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

FBIBangley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good update, support and camping here
Old 12-02-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Cheetah2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So nice story, TS please share more
Old 13-02-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more updates ts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1