The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
DITDOT21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDITDOT21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
From My Pre-Teen Years Till Today

I truly appreciate all the amazing stories and experiences that are shared over here and instead of having my own memories concealed within, I decided to share some of the vivid memories that I have growing up.

Disclaimer: I am not really good at writing juicy descriptive stories and what I write will be purely based on real incidents with a mixture of real and fictional names.

When I was 12...

I got transferred to a mixed local school and I had to start from scratch because I was just a new student. It wasn’t quite the ideal circumstance because I had to take the PSLE and to make matters worst, I wasn’t given a choice whether to change school or not due to some challenging family matters.

For some unknown reason, I have made more ‘girl’ friends than ‘guy’ friends in my class and obviously, as I was undergoing puberty, I found myself ogling at the girls in my class quite frequently and was rather curious. But that is not to say that I have gotten into any forms of sexual activity because the closest sexual experience that I had back then was listening to my science teacher teach the human reproductive organs.

Other than that, the only memorable encounter that I had when I was 12 was having the opportunity to look at the cleavage of a Thai schoolmate when we were having an excursion at Pasir Ris Park. We were both climbing onto the webbed nets and as I climbed higher and faster than she was, I had a fantastic view of her cleavage when she bent down with her loose-fitting PE shirt. Nothing happened between us back then but this perhaps arouse the inner demon in me to explore further during my teenage years.

TBC.
Old 05-02-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
JiByeTony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: From My Pre-Teen Years Till Today

1st camper here!
Old 05-02-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

2nd camper here, support

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 05-02-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

3rd camper here, cheers!
Old 06-02-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 06-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 06-02-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster

DITDOT21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDITDOT21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
When I was 13...

After my PSLE, I was posted to a neighbourhood secondary school and it was considered one of the best times of my life because of the many mild sexual experiences that I had with different girls. I will share some of these experiences later on in separate posts but nothing much really happened when I was 13 because I was just starting to get familiar with the school surroundings.

The only memorable memories at 13 were the tunes of Blink 182, West Life, M2M, A1, NSync, and Backstreet Boys. It is amazing how some songs can be an aid to help you recall the memories of yesteryears.

I was also intrigued by the FHM magazines whenever I visit 7-11, but what got me hooked were the Teens and Teenage magazines because I would get very turned on reading the Sex and Relationship columns. I vividly recall some of these questions-

“My boyfriend insisted on having sex with me without any condom. Should I give in to him?”

“I notice some white discharge on my vagina, is there something wrong with me?”

“Will I get pregnant if my boyfriend has sexual intercourse with me and pulls his penis out before ejaculation?”

Being a young naive growing teenager, reading those Q&As aroused me and besides the sex and relationship column, I would also flip to the pen pal page and try to get to know girls by writing to them. Those snail mail letters never did materialise into any form of meet ups but those weren’t the only sources for me to get to know girls.

Technology back then was somewhat primitive with a 65kbps modem but that did not stop me from exploring MSN Chat, Yahoo! Chat, ICQ, and MIRC.

TBC.
Old 06-02-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SuperbMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, please continue
Old 06-02-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 5
Jasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of light

Slow and steady build up, camping for more bro!
Old 06-02-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

eggsbusket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, do keep your story coming
Old 07-02-2020, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 07-02-2020, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice build up here, please continue writing.
Old 07-02-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 07-02-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Thanks for all the support guys. Really appreciate all the messages that are coming in.

Still on 13...

The primitive technology back then did not stop me from getting to know girls through online chats and I was quite fortunate to own an Ericsson mobile phone that I would use to SMS girls with. This was not withstanding the fact that I would always get a earful from my parents about my expensive phone bills because of the more than thousands of SMSes that I have sent.

So... the Thai Girl, Stephanie. Well, nothing much happened between her and me but a few SMSes exchange that I had with her dared me to explore further with other girls.

Me: Hey Steph, how’s your sec sch?
S: Hey, how have you been? It’s been alright so far.
Me: Great. Met any guys yet?
S: Of cos! I’m in a mixed school duh!
Me: What I meant was, have you started to date any guys yet.
S: Haha. Nope. Why?
Me: Just curious. Hmm... do you think we can be together?
S: Well, I don’t know. Why so random? Lol
Me: I kinda like you since pri sch.
S: I like you too.
Me: Do you think we can do that one?
S: Do what?
Me: Well, sex?
S: Maybe? But it’s not safe and I don’t wanna get pregnant.
Me: What if I use a condom?
S: I don’t know. I might consider but we aren’t even together yet.
Me: Shall we be together?
S: No. I want to focus on my study first.
Me: So we can’t have sex?
S: Not for now.
Me: Hmm.. do you mast?
S: What’s that?
Me: Masturbate!
S: Of course not! Anyway, it’s late. There’s sch tmr and I got to sleep. Night.
Me: Goodnight!

Nothing happened between Stephanie and I. She seemed quite liberal and curious to explore but she probably also felt quite uncomfortable and unsure towards the end.

We didn’t remain in contact since that conversation but you can probably imagine the amount of SMSes that I send each month especially since I don’t just converse with Stephanie.

In my next post, I will be sharing about Kristy, the girl who introduced me to masturbation.

TBC.
Old 07-02-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

jialatale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping for next
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1