The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone manage to woo chio bu boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
A staff sergeant whom I report to during my early reservist days to help with planning and logistics. We didn't eat in camp though.
Thanks for replying bro, can share the details of this military tryst u had with yr S/Sgt ??

Quote:
Also the secretary of my boss during my part time days. I felt like she was my sugar mummy, showered me with gifts. When I asked about her and my boss, they only had sex on trips but she still prefer younger guys, "young thick hard cock" was her exact words.
Something lidis happened to me in my younger days...there was this senior collic of mine who looks very milfy but not really pretty.. i think she had a liking for me ...she drives and always invite me along with her for lunch and treated me very well, gently and lovingly...but too bad that time i was very young just came out to work dinno anything about this kinda of milf attractions...so nothing happened

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-02-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
peterchewing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was 20plus just ended my NS and found a PA job to serve 2 SVP. I was particularly close to 1 of the female SVP in her late 30s. She has a slim body and she is taller than me when in her heels.

We were close cos of work but I did not woo her. But the sexual fantasy was there. After 1.5 years into the work she has trusted me with many of her personal stuffs. Once I was asked to carry her gym bag from office to her gym. I took a peek and saw the lace thongs. I could not helped it rub her thongs with my cock and almost made a mess.

There was one night, we were working late to rush out a report. She share with me her loneliness. I gave her the shoulder massage and was asked to complete the report back in her apartment. One thing lead to another, I saw her smoking at the balcony naked the next morning.

She know my salary and it was not a high paying one.

I never thought that I would score such a deal. Sometimes the best work are the low pay ones.
Old 22-03-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
sneakevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope to hear more soon
Old 22-03-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Argentina1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, pitching tent
Old 22-03-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Selinda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Shared before. But if someone I report directly to...

A staff sergeant whom I report to during my early reservist days to help with planning and logistics. We didn't eat in camp though.

Also the secretary of my boss during my part time days. I felt like she was my sugar mummy, showered me with gifts. When I asked about her and my boss, they only had sex on trips but she still prefer younger guys, "young thick hard cock" was her exact words.
Great share bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1