The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2019, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Can't say this is surprising haha.
u can try again, maybe bcos she was waiting for me to ask? but i didnt?

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 05-12-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KREMIL View Post
agreed with bro - YZ Jenny provides first class massage with a soothing environment. She has been my regular ML for years
she is really old bird already.... last i visited her was 2 to 3 years back.
Old 06-12-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

this morning passed by the 1st level shop at GMC. got 3 MLs having their meals. i think is thai... didnt pursue further because no eye contact.

went to basement saw the famous J. Gosh, last i saw her was years back and she has aged quite a bit. face look like had injection. swollen. she still recognise me but i told her next time. saw another ML in YZ but is big size.
Old 06-12-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Is the J look like she went for plastic surgery? Thought I saw a trans there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
this morning passed by the 1st level shop at GMC. got 3 MLs having their meals. i think is thai... didnt pursue further because no eye contact.

went to basement saw the famous J. Gosh, last i saw her was years back and she has aged quite a bit. face look like had injection. swollen. she still recognise me but i told her next time. saw another ML in YZ but is big size.
Old 06-12-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Quote:

you mean GM tower is it ? cos GMC 1st level no massage shop leh...

anyway the current batch at A1 CMI....all look like druggies...last batch still the best i think.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
you mean GM tower is it ? cos GMC 1st level no massage shop leh...

anyway the current batch at A1 CMI....all look like druggies...last batch still the best i think.
yes, my bad. is tower. u are right on A1 on their looks. not really tempted to go in.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Is the J look like she went for plastic surgery? Thought I saw a trans there.
given that there are only her and another ML there, you could be right. seem like it is surgery went wrong, quite bloated her face.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
given that there are only her and another ML there, you could be right. seem like it is surgery went wrong, quite bloated her face.
i heard someone post nt bad looking MILF.... now i doubt so

Old 09-12-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
i heard someone post nt bad looking MILF.... now i doubt so
my poison might be someone's meat. different flower enter different eyes.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
my poison might be someone's meat. different flower enter different eyes.
true... yesterday went recce saw a short hair look ok for me waiting for a good day to go in

Old 09-12-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
true... yesterday went recce saw a short hair look ok for me waiting for a good day to go in
is it wavy hair one? I asked J and she said only 2 work in shop (herself included).. if it is the wavy or permed hair one, she is abit of the fleshy side. I could be wrong.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
is it wavy hair one? I asked J and she said only 2 work in shop (herself included).. if it is the wavy or permed hair one, she is abit of the fleshy side. I could be wrong.
yea short hair but i didnt see fleshy leh got even more slim?

Old 10-12-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
yea short hair but i didnt see fleshy leh got even more slim?
maybe could be another one which i missed last trip down.
Old 13-12-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

quite shiok massage ok hv strength
age i think late 30s or mid
cup maybe b or c
slim sharp chin - still ok

con
100 to touch expensive sia

name i forget to ask

Old 20-12-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 12
wonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I went for a haircut in GMT. A PRC woman who's about early 40s works in a shop there. She is slim, okay looking, on the fair side and talked courteously. She gave me a very neat haircut which surprised me a bit. Then I asked her for a massage. She brought me somewhere for that. She said she was a doctor in PRC! While she massaged me I asked if she knows JG. She said she can mosha and give some sort of treatment better than JG. It appeared she knows JG. May be she was trying to upsell her skills? I was wearing my underwear while she massaged me. Her massage was a bit 'interesting' which I have experienced before. She told me she does not give specials which took me by surprise. I split even though she told me I had 15 mins left. This shop does not have a shower.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread