The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all
Re: mistress wants to bear baby

One option is if you can make her as a 2nd wife & acknowledged by your family.

No?

Then too many complications later. How will your child face people from relatives to school? How about family name? Inheritance?

Most if not all women will want a marriage cert maybe not now, not 2 or 5 yrs but eventually the jealousy will crack you up.

What do you want out of this union, is she a good mother material, someone who can nurture your child & can she improve your genes? A lot of us fuck around blindly but when it comes to our descendents then it is crucial that we mate with a matching partner who can deliver us equal if not better children. Now, I may sound like a dick but please use your head to think far. Humans & nature have been procreating with the better partner to evolve & survive so that only the fittest remain. Surely you want your child to be taller, more intelligent & do better than you, don't you?

These are serious issues to ponder so is she pregnant now?
Old 02-12-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Ok. I don't pay her allowance, so is considered bf-gf relation according to your definition.
So this become serious as you don't pay her anything. Somehow or rather some time down the road will be repay time. I belief there is no free lunch, there will be a pay back time.

It's not easy to feed a child single handed till the kid grow up. The question is that are you able to handle both side without the default wife know about it.

While keeping a mistress may seem fine so long as you can manage it. Keeping an additional child, I guess the current society is still not ready to accept it right at this moment.

Last edited by a2014; 02-12-2014 at 11:02 PM.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:57 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
One option is if you can make her as a 2nd wife & acknowledged by your family.

No?
If can make it happen of coz this option is close to ideal but seriously it is not feasible and I dont even dare to think abt it. Someone did tell me that she got friend with three wifes who live in china and they play mahjong together
Old 03-12-2014, 12:01 AM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Then too many complications later. How will your child face people from relatives to school?
This is one of the issues puzzle me
Old 03-12-2014, 12:07 AM

Quote:
How about family name? Inheritance?
Long ago she'd decided to use her family name as she will be the one who raise the child on her own. In fact name has been selected for the child as well.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:09 AM

Quote:
These are serious issues to ponder so is she pregnant now?
She is not pregnant now. But she dropped some hints that she wants a princess
Old 03-12-2014, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Most if not all women will want a marriage cert maybe not now, not 2 or 5 yrs but eventually the jealousy will crack you up.

What do you want out of this union, is she a good mother material, someone who can nurture your child & can she improve your genes? A lot of us fuck around blindly but when it comes to our descendents then it is crucial that we mate with a matching partner who can deliver us equal if not better children. Now, I may sound like a dick but please use your head to think far. Humans & nature have been procreating with the better partner to evolve & survive so that only the fittest remain. Surely you want your child to be taller, more intelligent & do better than you, don't you?
To give u some background, she is fully aware that chances of me divorce with my wife is close to zero. As an ex-wl, she is prohibited to step into sg, and at the moment I couldn't see her regularly as my wife will not let me travel on my own except business trip. She is very upset about this, therefore she got an idea of having my babe as alternative to accompany her. As she knows that I dont like child, she ever said she may not let me find her if she has my babe. I dunno her mind has changed since then as I try not to touch this topic. Eventhough I dont like child and I dont have any, it is very difficult to reject her only request I can fulfil at the moment.

Last edited by korean; 03-12-2014 at 02:11 AM.
Old 03-12-2014, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
So this become serious as you don't pay her anything. Somehow or rather some time down the road will be repay time. I belief there is no free lunch, there will be a pay back time.

It's not easy to feed a child single handed till the kid grow up. The question is that are you able to handle both side without the default wife know about it.

While keeping a mistress may seem fine so long as you can manage it. Keeping an additional child, I guess the current society is still not ready to accept it right at this moment.
noted. thx for the advice bro!
Old 03-12-2014, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
This is one of the issues puzzle me
Quite common for single parents in China but still, child will grow up without a father & be ostracised from young. Do you know how it feels to grow up with your classmates calling your mum a whore? Reality check, do your "child" a favour on this.

Quote:
To give u some background, she is fully aware that chances of me divorce with my wife is close to zero. As an ex-wl, she is prohibited to step into sg, and at the moment I couldn't see her regularly
So, she was a yellow card holder & you were a client.

Bro, you are a seasoned cheongster, haven't you seen enough?

Some years ago I had 3 mistresses so 4 women together, enough to drive one mad. I love them all but one cannot be greedy so sacrifices must be made and good thing is they live in different countries so been there done it.

#1 Legally, she can come back to haunt you for $. Just look at Chao Guohui.
#2 Sorry to say this, she can be the prettiest angpai but do you want a whore to bear your child? What kind of morals can she teach him/her, what kind of environment do you want your blood to grow up in?
#3 If you can't handle your wife now how can you handle it one day when your illegitimate child comes here to look for you?

It is tempting to spread your seeds but don't do this. For you, your family & the unborn child's sake.

A mistress must know her position & she has stepped out of the line so time to drop this relationship.
Old 03-12-2014, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lover who the only one I love as I don't love my wife
if u really love her then nobody's advice is gonna make a difference since u will go soft on her demands anyway, may not be now but later. imagine if she threatens to leave u if u do not want to bear baby with her what would u do? are u able to pull yrself out of the r/s? consider it yr fate bah.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
if u really love her then nobody's advice is gonna make a difference since u will go soft on her demands anyway, may not be now but later. imagine if she threatens to leave u if u do not want to bear baby with her what would u do? are u able to pull yrself out of the r/s? consider it yr fate bah.
Yes I do really love her, yes my fate . I will still take note of some advice from bros, thx!

The idea of having baby has been around for a year plus. After some quarrels months ago, she didn't talk about it anymore. Before dropping hint to have princess ( she wants gal) recently, her mum rushed her to get married. In order to keep her mum happy, she will marry within two years, but will look for a men with child. If in future I become single, she will divorce n be with me. Now she seems dropping the idea of getting married since hinting to bear my baby. I would think she'd given a deep thought about it n not by impulsive.

I always believe that love should not be selfish. I will be happy to see her leaving me voluntarily and who know she may be happier by any mean?
Old 03-12-2014, 10:01 AM

Quote:
So, she was a yellow card holder & you were a client.

Bro, you are a seasoned cheongster, haven't you seen enough?

Some years ago I had 3 mistresses so 4 women together, enough to drive one mad. I love them all but one cannot be greedy so sacrifices must be made and good thing is they live in different countries so been there done it.
Yes yellow card holder.

Omg, 2 women already drive me crazy. How can u manage? I not as 博爱 as u as I can only love one person at a time as heart already being filled up with no empty left
Old 03-12-2014, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Now that u mentioned that she is not local, we have to consider that foreigners have very different ideas of what is a relationship and their OB markers.

Not suggesting anything.. but this is a very good case study.

http://stcommunities.straitstimes.co...s-his-daughter
Old 03-12-2014, 10:17 AM

Quote:
#1 Legally, she can come back to haunt you for $. Just look at Chao Guohui.
#2 Sorry to say this, she can be the prettiest angpai but do you want a whore to bear your child? What kind of morals can she teach him/her, what kind of environment do you want your blood to grow up in?
#3 If you can't handle your wife now how can you handle it one day when your illegitimate child comes here to look for you?

It is tempting to spread your seeds but don't do this. For you, your family & the unborn child's sake.

A mistress must know her position & she has stepped out of the line so time to drop this relationship.
1) I fully aware of this. She is not this type of person. Or else I won't even start or continue the r/s
2) my only concern is her but not the child. Whichever can make her happy within my mean I will do it. But I will take note of ur advice how the child face other ppl without father. I will find opportunity to discuss this with her.
3) probably that is the reason why she mentioned that she will not let me find her when she has my baby. She will not let the child know who is the father also.

In fact it is not tempting at all to spread my seeds. I promise myself not having children since young age but now I may break my own promise because of a woman I love the most.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple70 View Post
Now that u mentioned that she is not local, we have to consider that foreigners have very different ideas of what is a relationship and their OB markers.

Not suggesting anything.. but this is a very good case study.

http://stcommunities.straitstimes.co...s-his-daughter
Nice sharing, thx! He touched the wrong person
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1