The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-02-2020, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Massage near Bugis Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar View Post
sorry to hijack TS thread, I recently reconnected with a PRC SYT ML that I used to patronise. She has just shifted to a new shop near bugis, but the location is abit secluded, hence, not much crowd. Any bros keen to support her, feel free to PM me, by the way this is how i will rate her:

looks- 8/10
figure-8/10
massage-7/10
*she only does HJ btw
Pm pls
Thanks
Old 23-02-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro care to share location?
Old 24-02-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar View Post
sorry to hijack TS thread, I recently reconnected with a PRC SYT ML that I used to patronise. She has just shifted to a new shop near bugis, but the location is abit secluded, hence, not much crowd. Any bros keen to support her, feel free to PM me, by the way this is how i will rate her:

looks- 8/10
figure-8/10
massage-7/10
*she only does HJ btw

I think i know who u referring to. Its at a blk n lv 2 right?
Agree she is syt but i think she dun allow much roaming
Old 24-02-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsr21 View Post
I think i know who u referring to. Its at a blk n lv 2 right?
Agree she is syt but i think she dun allow much roaming
Will she black face if u want solely clean massage n reject special?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-02-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Babyho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccssuunn View Post
Newbie here again haha. share share the second encounter in this joint again lol. Hope u like it haha.
PART TWO LIAO
Bro please share contact
Old 25-02-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
Messypiggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share? Thanks in advance
Old 25-02-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 0
Stonegold84 is one of the Best!Stonegold84 is one of the Best!Stonegold84 is one of the Best!Stonegold84 is one of the Best!

Hi all, in bugis there used to be this place ‘the grand’... mid last year they closed for renovation or something happened they never openedagain. Anyone know where they moved to? Thanks
Old 25-02-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Will she black face if u want solely clean massage n reject special?
Bro Owen10,

I think the special part allows them to earn more... so I quite sure even no blackface also won't be smiling too happy too.
Old 25-02-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Oh then not much value liao....

QUOTE=nsr21;19807316]I think i know who u referring to. Its at a blk n lv 2 right?
Agree she is syt but i think she dun allow much roaming[/QUOTE]
Old 25-02-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys care to share location and girl?
Old 25-02-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 0
BabyRat is a glorious beacon of lightBabyRat is a glorious beacon of lightBabyRat is a glorious beacon of lightBabyRat is a glorious beacon of lightBabyRat is a glorious beacon of lightBabyRat is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried Haven Spa at Bugis Cube?
Old 25-02-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonegold84 View Post
Hi all, in bugis there used to be this place ‘the grand’... mid last year they closed for renovation or something happened they never openedagain. Anyone know where they moved to? Thanks
Closed down. Went once and I got a lao auntie.
Old 25-02-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 6
Spermster2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSpermster2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSpermster2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyRat View Post
Anyone tried Haven Spa at Bugis Cube?
Used to be a heaven place.... for me at least..
Old 25-02-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Writing my FR here instead of the massage sticky thread of this particular spa to ensure maximum impartiality and minimum censorship.

Dropped by E-Wellness at Bugis today for a massage. Seems like business was still good for them, some of their more popular girls like Cici and Diamond were already pre-booked for the entire afternoon. Lucky for me, Melody was available. Chose the $50/hr massage and went into the room with her.

Facilities were good. Lights were a bit dim in there but I suppose that's the nature of all massage places anyway.

Massage service wise, Melody knew what she was doing. Definitely no piano massage, she knew how to be gentle and hard where it counts. Nearly fell asleep a couple of times, but managed to stay awake chatting with her basic TCSS to build chemistry and rapport. Looks wise, didn't really look and didn't really bother, since for me massage skills matter more than looks and she pleased me well in that regard.

Only complaint I have is that IDK if it's just her, or the entire spa itself, they have a very hard-sell policy regarding their $50 top-up for prostate massage. Kept hard-selling me for at least a good 20 minutes around halfway into the massage session. Apparently if you go there just for massage they don't earn a single cent off the $50/hr fee you paid, everything they earn is from upselling you packages or most basic of all the prostate massage. I actually got annoyed about it and told her that if I had wanted it I would have just paid $100 straight up at the counter instead of having her hard-sell me. She even went to the point of pre-emptively trying to do prostate massage on me BEFORE I even indicated I was ok with it, and I had to voice several times to her that if she continued before I said yes to it, I wasn't going to pay a single cent more when I go out after the session was done.

In the end, I still grudgingly got the prostate massage add-on, more out of a sense of being nice to her (I was only her second customer for today), and as a show of appreciation for her good massage skills. But had she tried to hard sell me the prostate massage for another 5 minutes I would have utterly shut down and just cut the session short. The prostate massage itself was pretty much what one would expect, and once again her skillful hands knew what to do and how to do it so overall it was still a good release.

So word of advice to bros here, E-Wellness operates on the basis that "you don't just come here for a massage and that's it, you should always upgrade with at least the prostate massage so the girls can earn their money from that". Make of it what you will. If it's your thing, great. If it's a totally 100% clean joint with no sales tactic pulled on you that you want, this is not the place for you.

Will I RTF? Not anytime soon. Maybe in a few months' time, and only if I deliberately already have the prostate massage service on my mind.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 25-02-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Hahapro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share location pls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1