The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
GarbageNews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Abbey the pinay sex slave

Nice share bro, please continue!
Old 22-02-2020, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbeymoran View Post
as i'm down on my knees now, i'd like to thank everyone for having me here to be shamed...most specially my Master Joe

i'm glad you're all loving our story and my pics that my Master Joe has shared.

with each post and pic he shares of me, i feel like He's stripping off my dignity and pride...both as a woman, and as a human being in general.

i'm happy that you're all looking forward to have me humiliated further. please feel free to let me and my Master Joe know what you'd like to be done to me
Great that u’re joining in.
Old 22-02-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more soon TS.
Old 23-02-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 24-02-2020, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 24-02-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

Then something happened that allowed Abbey to find the money that she needed. As one of her duties, she had to wash Joe’s clothes, and when she was preparing to put his shorts into the washing machine, she carefully checked his pockets in case he had left something in them. On that day, he had indeed left something, and that’s when she discovered a roll of dollars. Abbey could not help but check to see how much there was. She was amazed to discover that there was almost $500 in small bills neatly rolled up.

Abbey had been raised as a Catholic, and she still believed that stealing was wrong, but she also had an obligation to her dead brother’s child. She was tempted to take all the money and run away, but she instantly realized that Joe knew where she worked, so that was not an option.

However, Abbey started to rationalize taking some money from the roll. She started by thinking that Joe had a lot of money because his retirement pension was from his former multinational company. Then she thought that he would not notice if she took some of it because there was so much money in the roll. Finally, she hatched a plan. She would take $300 and leave $200 in the pocket of the shorts and then put the shorts with the money into the washing machine. This would destroy the money, and Joe would not know how much she had taken because there would only be pieces of notes left. Abbey was sure that this would succeed, and she would be able to help her niece.

The plan would probably have succeeded if she had not taken so long to consider all her options. Unfortunately, just as she put the shorts into the washing machine after having taken $300, and while she was still holding the money in her hand, Joe came into the kitchen where the washing machine was located.

As soon as he saw Abbey holding the money, he remembered that he had withdrawn it from his bank earlier in the day, and that he had left it in his pocket.

“Oh, Abbey, thanks for taking my money out of the pocket before you washed my shorts” he said, holding out his hand for her to give him the money.

Abbey had no choice but to hand over the money that she had hoped to steal.

Joe took it and then went back to the living room without counting it.

Abbey stood frozen with fear, unable to believe that Joe would not realize what she had done. She was correct. Joe came back into the kitchen almost immediately.

“Abbey, where is the rest of the money?” he asked.

Abbey’s eyes darted to the washing machine, and Joe understood that his money was now in danger of being “laundered.”

“Abbey!” he shouted. “What have you done?”

With that, he walked swiftly to the washing machine and switched it off.

After a few minutes, when he was able to open the door of the machine, he reached in and took out his shorts. Ignoring the water that was dripping all over the floor, he searched the pockets and found the damp money that remained.

Abbey did not know what to do, say or where to look.
Old 25-02-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
FeudIsOver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 25-02-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Qx46R deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbeymoran View Post
do you want me smiling nicely while you do that to my face?
show whatever face that you are feeling in you
Old 25-02-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

Abbey would feel humiliated if you slapped her face with your dick.
Old 26-02-2020, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 26-02-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
abbeymoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeWhite1 View Post
you definitely know what's best for me, Master Joe. thank you
Old 26-02-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 18
reinat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreinat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreinat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreinat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Would love to video call abbey
Old 26-02-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Qx46R deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeWhite1 View Post
would love to see her sexy humiliated face
Old 27-02-2020, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 28-02-2020, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!                       

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1