The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Lomo96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
East spas

Hey bros wondering if anyone f*** spa near upper changi. Saw alot of mls but n sure. Just moved to bedok so was wondering if any bros could guide newbie me and could give any advice. Will share contact in serangoon and bugis if interested.
Old 21-02-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
peterchewing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: East spas

*va* spa i walk passed afew times. seems to be clean i guess
Old 22-02-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Lomo96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm pity, facebook page showed alot of promise...
Old 22-02-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 6
Spermster2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSpermster2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSpermster2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

P massage and for my last 2 ml, no gq but can settle ownself infront of them. Go figure.
Old 22-02-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!

Just kind of expensive if you want more. If you know what I mean.
Old 23-02-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 5
Beancurdzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBeancurdzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If you want, can go to the one near Bedok Interchange, located at second storey. They have pretty teasing massage, will also finish you off at the end. There is also the famous one near Bedok Camp. GLHF
Old 23-02-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Zack90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermster2 View Post
P massage and for my last 2 ml, no gq but can settle ownself infront of them. Go figure.
This is true... not really worth if you ask me.. they will push you for p massage
Old 23-02-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Hao8847 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTangOx View Post
Just kind of expensive if you want more. If you know what I mean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beancurdzz View Post
If you want, can go to the one near Bedok Interchange, located at second storey. They have pretty teasing massage, will also finish you off at the end. There is also the famous one near Bedok Camp. GLHF
Pm me damage/services please.. will go take a look!
Old 23-02-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 7
mm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of light

Would like to know more about bedok interchange 2 storey. Please pm me
Old 23-02-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 9
xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!

there used to be one good place to relax, 24hrs a day, also 2nd storey, but now gone.

Coco was great - quite beautiful and friendly - good teasing especially, though you'd have to pay more for roaming and sight seeing.

there was Anqi (formerly unique spa) who was good at jg.

my only gripe with this place was lack of recept, and the mls would just check it out whenever someone entered, even in the middle of massage.

hygiene standard seemed low when i first went there - massage bedsheets seemed overused, soiled and smelling, though improved (cleaner) during subsequent visits.

Maybe there's another one, that I missed, that is on 2nd storey? would be curious to know
Old 24-02-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xploror View Post
there used to be one good place to relax, 24hrs a day, also 2nd storey, but now gone.

Coco was great - quite beautiful and friendly - good teasing especially, though you'd have to pay more for roaming and sight seeing.

there was Anqi (formerly unique spa) who was good at jg.

my only gripe with this place was lack of recept, and the mls would just check it out whenever someone entered, even in the middle of massage.

hygiene standard seemed low when i first went there - massage bedsheets seemed overused, soiled and smelling, though improved (cleaner) during subsequent visits.

Maybe there's another one, that I missed, that is on 2nd storey? would be curious to know
Next door also got one 2nd storey but never try before...

You know the story why they close suddenly? Where all the ML go now? Coco, Anqi, Yue Yue....
Old 25-02-2020, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 9
xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!

i didn't try the other one yet, they close rather early.

no idea where they went or why it was closed (just saw the place was up for rent around 1, 2 months back), though i spotted Anqi's photo on that famous H spa (near Serangoon) around that time, but was removed after 2 weeks or so. I did notice they have another former unique spa ml y there.
Old 25-02-2020, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 14
intense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beancurdzz View Post
The second floor is with common toilet? Bedok camp quite expensive for tteir menu ley.
Old 25-02-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 5
Beancurdzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBeancurdzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I haven’t been to second floor. Only first. Hehe. It is in a mall. Their menu is standard rate.
Old 25-02-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 5
bullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to behold

Last week I tried once at F**e SPA.. along New Upper Changi Rd there after visiting relatives.. Took 60mins session and had C****l to massage me. Place was clean and professional. Massage was 8.5/10 for me and ambiance was nice and cosy. Not sure if got extra as I never ask and she never offer.

Maybe if I visit few more times, maybe might have chance. Maybe lah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1