The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cum on face or Cum inside pussy

Nope you aren't weird haha. It just feels shiok to know both parties cum together.
Total shiokness so no one is left high and dry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Prefer him to cum in pussy, better still cum together, but that is like once in a blue moon. For me though, would like him to inform me that he is about to cum, so that we can grind faster or push faster. Really dislike the feeling whereby he cum already and then I only realised later....like "you shoot liao arh? finish liao arh" the feeling kinda like missed out something, oh well, maybe I'm a weirdo hahah!!
Old 18-02-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
I'm guessing you have never ever seen a condom? You know how much lubricant or spermicide (some have some don't have) is on the condom?

And... the topic is about cum in pussy... so no condom.
Condom where got shiok. Cos your post mentioned u noticed it in a condom
Old 19-02-2020, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Having my guy to cum inside pussy is shiok as raw sex is best.
Old 20-02-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 18
1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
Read my response here long ago.

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=218

My very first few times after I got CIP, when I was younger, I wore a pad but after sometime I did not bother anymore. I let it leak out on to my underwear or no underwear.

Actually pads are not helpful unless you already have it pasted on your underwear beforehand... tampons are better... faster to wear... and also faster to remove the semen.

Did not use any... no spermicide.

Do you actually enjoy the sensation of having a piece of your lover in you and the sensation on the moist pad or underwear
are there any reason of wearing a tampon to remove the semen quickly
Old 21-02-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

I used to date a girl who loves it when i cum on her face. When we first started, i shoot inside her all the time until i ask if i can cum into her mouth.

She bluntly say 'Cannot.... but u can cum on my face'

She has a very pretty face may i add. I always told her having her pretty sweet face between my legs and giving me blowjob followed by shooting all over her face is the best thing she gave me.
Old 21-02-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Justlovewomen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
I used to date a girl who loves it when i cum on her face. When we first started, i shoot inside her all the time until i ask if i can cum into her mouth.

She has a very pretty face may i add. I always told her having her pretty sweet face between my legs and giving me blowjob followed by shooting all over her face is the best thing she gave me.
Love to cof on a pretty face after getting bj from her.
Old 21-02-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:

Nice. I like cof to show dominance.
Old 21-02-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nk8210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Brought my fb to Bangkok.
4 days 3 nights
CIP her all the way. Best part is she doesn't wash after cip and just leak throughout the night. When I wake up middle of the night, I pump again becos she doesn't has her panties on when sleeping otherwise my cream would wet her panties
Old 21-02-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justlovewomen View Post
Love to cof on a pretty face after getting bj from her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Nice. I like cof to show dominance.
Quote:

Wow !...dinno so many bros here like to cof on their gals ...and best thing is their gers also don't mind their sperms splashing all over their face ...wat an erotic sight ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-02-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

cum on face then she suck my semen stained dick with my shot out cum on her face. the feeling is very power... serious..
Old 24-02-2020, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
lrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of light

Whenever I’m fucking, the aim is to cum in pussy. It’s always better, and I prefer to mark her that way.
My Wife and I tend to be careful, but sometimes, she will be naughty and force a cream pie, even when she’s not in a safe period lol
Old 24-02-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Mark the pussy with your juice. Girls like it that way and give them a good pump
Old 24-02-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 15
darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=588765

Do this survey for cumming on face, pussy, tits
Old 28-02-2020, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sly View Post
Do you actually enjoy the sensation of having a piece of your lover in you and the sensation on the moist pad or underwear
are there any reason of wearing a tampon to remove the semen quickly
Tampons are useful for some clothing which show a wet patch... like a bikini, swimsuit, tight thin running shorts, or maybe my netball body dress.

Tampons could be useful to remove semen if there is another guy later on the same day.

Last edited by wondergal; 28-02-2020 at 08:53 AM.
Old 28-02-2020, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried both and although cip shiok but i prefer cof then she suck my sperm.
Sadly now can't find WLs that okay with cof.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1