The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 31-01-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
wintersum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Anyone tried her? Previously I've tried someone else from same mp who's not too bad.
http://www.impmomo.com/girl.php?id=3576
Old 06-02-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 9
robotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of light

Tracking of SG 12th 2019~nCoV Patient

"Before being hospitalised, she stayed at
(1) Village Hotel Sentosa,
(2) Hotel 81 Princess, Geylang
and
(3) Home Suite View Hotel, Geylang."_

"She had visited Orchard Road and Geylang, and had travelled by taxi."

U will laugh ur head off coz this 12th patient is a prostitute from Wuhan.

Now her customers have to be quarantined as dictated by MoH and they have the list of her customers.

Now their wives will be asking why

Kena Virus still got 98% survival rate.
Wife find out~ 2% survival rate.
Old 07-02-2020, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 6
HentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wow nowdays got people bored go and disturb and got raid lol...
Old 10-02-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
caveator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.impmm.xxx/girl.php?id=3356

Yesterday call for this gal called keke.

this keke locate at 98a tj pg rd, fake photo, don bloody believe their FR, who knows multiple account from same person.

also never pay for the room unless u see the real person.

It can be easily spotted along tanjong pagar road.

To the OKT,
please we earn our hard earn money just to find a relaxing place to bonk, not to get a shock and leave with unhappiness. instead of helping your own bro to have happy ending, you helping those woman to cheat your own bro.

you want to earn your money but please earn honest money.
Old 16-02-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Xen1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a lot of good review, but i doubt is real person, can share your experience after try her?
Old 18-02-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Joelong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Any bros visited other spas beside 9xa Tanjong Pager? Any feedbacks?
Old 18-02-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Superduper44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All the Tanjong Pagar joints are scams. Don’t bother to try. Typical bait & switch. All the photos & videos are taken from other PRC websites. Be warned.
Old 19-02-2020, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
terence0709 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros try her yet? Heard a shit ton of bad reviews about sgbeauty but i see her profile and pic like quite legit leh. Not sure true or not... her reviews on her page 100% fake. Who the fuck calls themselves that nickname...

Her link right here :
http://sgbeautycastles.online/an-qi-full-service/
Old 21-02-2020, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Felt a strong need to make a report of this girl but will leave it to cheongster if they decide to risk it.

About 2 weeks ago, I had “some fun” with her with wide oral sex both ways. Two days after that, I suffered a serious case of sore-throat with fever to go. The fever took another 3 days or so to go away but the sore-throat went on after. It is understood that she went on a break these couple of days too.

Another problem is the environment in the room is very poorly lit, honestly you can’t see what you “dining” on. Bonk at your own risk!!
Old 21-02-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 9
Ghostsquad is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostsquad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

+6593920112

Should not trusted all the fr
Gal has poor attitude and will rush to finish

Not worth all
Old 21-02-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Superduper44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah lao. This is serious. If you kenna STD, must see doctor and the doctor will forward your details to MOH as required by law. Terok man.
Old 27-02-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence0709 View Post
Any bros try her yet? Heard a shit ton of bad reviews about sgbeauty but i see her profile and pic like quite legit leh. Not sure true or not... her reviews on her page 100% fake. Who the fuck calls themselves that nickname...

Her link right here :
Confirmed bad service. Stay in Hougang with other sister.
No change in position n cover her breast when fuck
Please don’t go. Name is tong tong
Old 28-02-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
kiloman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by terence0709 View Post

Her link right here :
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Confirmed bad service. Stay in Hougang with other sister.
No change in position n cover her breast when fuck
Please don’t go. Name is tong tong
Yes, btw she is also from sglonelyguy and lycan, link below

https://sglonelyguys.org/massage-anqi/
Old 07-03-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 13
Paizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to behold

Had a nightmare with 2 China FLs from the impmm website yesterday.

http://www.impmm.xxx/girl.php?id=3499

I had been watching this bitch's ad on the site for while and initially CIM wasn't listed as a service and as time went on, it got listed and I even asked her whether she does CIM and she confirmed with me she does it. Booked her and her location was at some crap hotel at geylang. Went up and told her that I wanted CIM and she said NO. i said you said u told me you did it and now you flip prata on me? and even the website said so, and she said 口爆 to her means using her mouth to blow until the guy cums, but NOT in her mouth and we have a different definition to 口爆 when to ME it means blowjob till the load blows in her mouth.

I was so fucking angry I told her she just wasted my time coming over for a late night booking in advance and she still had the CHEEK to say that I wasted her time too. stupid fucking bitch, avoid this liar at all costs.

Then last second I decided to text this other china FL from the same site whom I met before. It was 1130pm then.

http://www.impmm.xxx/girl.php?id=3492

I met her ages ago (at least a year back?) when she was operating in CCK and her service wasn't that bad then. I used her as a backup plan in this case for a release since the first one decided to waste my time but instantly regretted my decision later. I decided to go with her since her location in Kovan was much closer to my place, so convenience did play a part.

Reached her place around 1145pm and she somehow refused to turn on the lights, could see that she didn't even doll herself up and was looking kinda haggard and her breath stinks so I told her to brush her teeth. (I should have seriously U-turned from this point but my dickhead got the better of me)

She asked for money upfront and I reluctantly paid (i hate this practice becasue you dont know what pattern these china bitches will chut once they get your money before service is rendered)

Didn't allow boob sucking and pushed me down. BJ was constantly rushed and I hated fast and furious BJs from the start. Couldn't cum and she suddenly took out a condom and said no CIM only CBBBJ from now because she's 'afraid of diseases'. I instantly lost my erection and said why the fuck she doing this now?

Then she was adamant I cum so she continued her rush BJ. I really had no mood at this point so I just forced myself to cum. After I came she told me to get up and leave. Gave a bullshit reason saying if I don't leave now they will 'lock the gates' below. eh Hello it's a fucking condo, since when do they lock their own residents out? stupid bitch just wants to chase me out after her 15 minute fast food service.

Bitches with horrid services like them just should RTC contract COVID-19 and never ever return again
Old 14-03-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://www.impmm.xxx/girl.php?id=3374

skip this ...pay upfront in and out 30 min only one HJ .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1