The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Just don't commit as though your future depends on it, I knew some old chiongsters who was that infatuated then ended up badly with emo breakdowns and worse in terrible debts.
no la, dime and a dozen this type of girl. lose one, just find another one later.

but for now abit 心酸。

tonight go other siam diu request this song dedicate to her

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
Even how tired after work, they will make sure LINE daily to keep up the relationship. Making effort after work to meet up for supper even for a few hours. She will also tell the guy not to come her workplace and meet her after work so that the guy can save money on booze and flowers. Maybe once a while the guy should go support her lor.

Last day of working subjective to individual in terms of going down to support her or not. If she knew she has BIG CUSTOMERS coming down, BF should just meet her after work instead. Let her focus on getting her flowers on last day and let those customers support her instead. If the BF goes down, she will be in a dilemma to stay with her BF or find those customers for flowers.
that's the thing, even though we met only a month ago, after we met we talk everyday when she wakes up at around 3-4pm, she'll call me and sometimes complain about work or just talk about things she want to do or eat.. just life basically..

i really don't know what made her behaviour change on her last day in SG.. mayb i was just a stop gap to fill her time while in sg then after she leave just throw away.. anyway don't care liao..

her last night of work was actually Monday night.. she was completely free on Tuesday and that was the day she pull stunt on me.. wednesday morning she flew off..

想繼續 來證明 這不是場遊戲
卻被抗拒 怎麼都是多餘
我如何面對 自己

你走進 我生命 卻又轉身離去
愛不可能 由一個人進行
我接受你的決定

希望你以後 不會後悔沒選擇我

😂😂

Last edited by 1KnightinBKK; 19-09-2019 at 06:55 PM.
Old 19-09-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
i just think if she can take me for granted keep me waiting like that then forget it liao, in future if we are seriously together, then she "go out with friend" whole night never answer phone or off phone for 1-2 days? i don't want to let her control me until i can be emotionally blackmailed.
Just take it as your spare contact so you wont get too into it. I wont be too bothered to message them much, just maybe once or twice a week at most to refresh in their head who are you. Although i also cant really be bothered about this now.

Quote:
she just used the friend's phone send me voice note on whatsapp. i didn't listen cause after you off the read receipt, if you listen voice note will still have 2 blue ticks.
Bro you can change your whatsapp setting to not show read receipts to the other party. No blue ticks forever even if you read the messages

Quote:
i don't know if this is something that other bros experience, i find thai girls are the most shy in bed in terms of nationality.

they are very conscious about how their pussy looks, if they shaved, they dont want to let you see it etc until the hair grow back and cover, then if you wanna eat her out also have to coax her.
[/QUOTE]

They are shy usually only the first one of 2 rounds. After that once comfortable the inner person takes over. The key is making whoever you are screwing comfortable so they are not consious about it and let the feeling take over. I cannot stand the way China girls are in bed, like commanding you to up them in a very unsexy tone. Pinoys are wild but there is a something about their accent that puts me off. Viets i have almost no experience. Singapore girls....lets not even talk about this. Thai so far pretty good experience from i started chionging at 18yr old, their skills and on average not too bad and rather proactive.
Old 19-09-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:

that's the thing, even though we met only a month ago, after we met we talk everyday when she wakes up at around 3-4pm, she'll call me and sometimes complain about work or just talk about things she want to do or eat.. just life basically..

i really don't know what made her behaviour change on her last day in SG.. mayb i was just a stop gap to fill her time while in sg then after she leave just throw away.. anyway don't care liao..

her last night of work was actually Monday night.. she was completely free on Tuesday and that was the day she pull stunt on me.. wednesday morning she flew off..
Tuesday night go back TD collect money from agent and after that we wont know what happened. No sense of responsibility to tell you what happened or inform you she was not free. The usual lame reasons and excuses from them just to comfort you a bit.

The forest is so BIG. Dun because of one tree let go the entire forest.
Take care bro and slowly pick up your pace again.
Old 19-09-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Just take it as your spare contact so you wont get too into it. I wont be too bothered to message them much, just maybe once or twice a week at most to refresh in their head who are you. Although i also cant really be bothered about this now.
i blocked her and her friend's number liao. If we continue talking, i think slowly i will become soft hearted towards her then let her control liao.

Somewhere in my heart i think i started having real feelings for her, but rather kill it now than to let it turn into poison.

Rather be the jerk now. Anyway she won't be sad without me, probably got other guys she an go play this game with.
Old 20-09-2019, 07:31 AM
Samster

osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
i blocked her and her friend's number liao. If we continue talking, i think slowly i will become soft hearted towards her then let her control liao.

Somewhere in my heart i think i started having real feelings for her, but rather kill it now than to let it turn into poison.

Rather be the jerk now. Anyway she won't be sad without me, probably got other guys she an go play this game with.
Sounds like you know yourself well bro. Good choice! So many out there no need worry cant get another. Happy TD this weekend...maybe i might spot you tonight or tmr night haha
Old 20-09-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Goodkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Any TDs open earlier say at 6pm just like some China n pinay pubs?
Old 20-09-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodkid View Post
Hi bros,

Don't think the girls start so early since they almost let's sleep at 6am or later.
Old 21-09-2019, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi bros,

TDs earliest open is 8pm, but won't have girls one. Models earliest start is 9pm but most places is 930/10pm, Singers earliest is also 9
Old 21-09-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bros,

Not that i know of so far. Usualy 6pm TD girls are having dinner with customers or still sleeping. Usually by 10pm most girls will reach the TD but still maybe making up etc.
I guess you are looking for some tom yum to drink with after work eh
Old 21-09-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Anyone been to Palace 8 at Bukit Indah, JB?
Old 21-09-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyone been to Palace 8 at Bukit Indah, JB?
I heard from my supplier have PR inside. But what nationality not too sure, most likely viets or thai.
Old 21-09-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
I heard from my supplier have PR inside. But what nationality not too sure, most likely viets or thai.
Many years ago I went in got thai, but I was very late so all drunk liao nobody interested to make small talk.

I'm beside it right now but with some people not convenient go in 555 😂😂
Old 22-09-2019, 02:53 AM
Samster

Just visited Club Peaches...Pure Thai disco )
I reached at 11pm and I was the first customer lol, turns out they start at 11pm but girls still slowly coming in.
I would say the size of this club similar to v5 about 30-40 tables?

Seems like this is a new disco open in March, they are opened till 6am so the main crowd comes in about 2-3am. This is when the smoke is unbearable for my eyes and i left. Average looking girls and singers, saw 2 coyote carry L Size Chanel bag wtf. Spotted one easy target to but did not go for it since i dont want to get home too late as tmr got activities. Instead chatted with one of the dancer named BO, I liked her features and body although she is abit old hehe
Old 22-09-2019, 02:58 AM
Samster

Just to add on.
I saw this Club Havoc and Club One Min also at Concordre Shopping center. Any idea if they are TD?
Old 22-09-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Just visited Club Peaches...Pure Thai disco )
I reached at 11pm and I was the first customer lol, turns out they start at 11pm but girls still slowly coming in.
I would say the size of this club similar to v5 about 30-40 tables?

Seems like this is a new disco open in March, they are opened till 6am so the main crowd comes in about 2-3am. This is when the smoke is unbearable for my eyes and i left. Average looking girls and singers, saw 2 coyote carry L Size Chanel bag wtf. Spotted one easy target to but did not go for it since i dont want to get home too late as tmr got activities. Instead chatted with one of the dancer named BO, I liked her features and body although she is abit old hehe
Thanks for the FR on this place!

If you cannot endure the smoke and eyes starts to be painful, I also had similar experience at ICON 2 and ION. As the place not that big, the smoke can really fill-up the entire place easily.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1