The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 22
flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Vietnamese wifes or girlfriends.

TS, my personal take is give her up if she keeps trying to tie you down. The fact you pose and ask for advice here shows you are uncomfortable. I will never allow my children to marry overseas... Unless the other side super rich. I hv relatives with viet wives.... not really happy. Life already like shit, why make it worse? Paiseh I can't offer good advice cos I deem myself as failure. My wife ass luck to hv married me... Lol!
Old 30-07-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
ddmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnamese wifes or girlfriends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flcult View Post
TS, my personal take is give her up if she keeps trying to tie you down. The fact you pose and ask for advice here shows you are uncomfortable. I will never allow my children to marry overseas... Unless the other side super rich. I hv relatives with viet wives.... not really happy. Life already like shit, why make it worse? Paiseh I can't offer good advice cos I deem myself as failure. My wife ass luck to hv married me... Lol!
Haha, true. TS seems to be in doubt already, and things will only get worse if kena tied down when not fully into it
Old 02-08-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
viola06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just wanna put this story out to share with all the bros. it's a KC story for sure but yeah here it goes.

Recently I met a Viet FL. We exchanged contacts after the deed was done and we messaged each other for a few days, added her on instagram. I do like her very much because on the surface she seems nice and she is hot. But of course got kana KC abit, got feelings for her abit. But it was still within my control.

in the beginning she treated me nice. sweet messages and all. then i booked her a second time to like talk to her more face to face. she told me about her story and her past. and crossed check it with some of her instagram posts and realised that she used to have a bf for 3 years who lived in singapore but not a singaporean. but went back to the States and seems rich. then recently she broke up with another of her bf because that guy was a hong kong married man who lied to her about him getting a divorce and having a fake marriage with her in Vietnam. from what she told me, it seems like a tragic story but i had learnt to take it as a pinch of salt.

she told me she worked FL in singapore because she have no choice and need money for family blah blah blah all the standards you usually hear from FL. then as time passes she do not really text me as often as she always says she is busy working, which i believe since she is a FL. I did told her not to work this anymore after she goes back but she was quite offended by that. like as if she will continue to work for the money. i jus apologized to her for telling her quit.

she thought that i was chasing her. so she tell me things like i am too young for her (i am 29 btw and she is 32) and kept saying she needed an older man with more life experience to guide her. But it kept me wondering she needed an older man for the money or life experience. to me it seems to be money. maybe she thinks i am not old enough to have sufficient money for her to spend thus needing someone older. her previous bfs seems rich business man that can support her needs.

so i am wondering based on what i had just say, is she a gold digger? i have my doubts and cutting ties from her as for now.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by viola06 View Post
just wanna put this story out to share with all the bros. it's a KC story for sure but yeah here it goes.

Recently I met a Viet FL. We exchanged contacts after the deed was done and we messaged each other for a few days, added her on instagram. I do like her very much because on the surface she seems nice and she is hot. But of course got kana KC abit, got feelings for her abit. But it was still within my control.

in the beginning she treated me nice. sweet messages and all. then i booked her a second time to like talk to her more face to face. she told me about her story and her past. and crossed check it with some of her instagram posts and realised that she used to have a bf for 3 years who lived in singapore but not a singaporean. but went back to the States and seems rich. then recently she broke up with another of her bf because that guy was a hong kong married man who lied to her about him getting a divorce and having a fake marriage with her in Vietnam. from what she told me, it seems like a tragic story but i had learnt to take it as a pinch of salt.

she told me she worked FL in singapore because she have no choice and need money for family blah blah blah all the standards you usually hear from FL. then as time passes she do not really text me as often as she always says she is busy working, which i believe since she is a FL. I did told her not to work this anymore after she goes back but she was quite offended by that. like as if she will continue to work for the money. i jus apologized to her for telling her quit.

she thought that i was chasing her. so she tell me things like i am too young for her (i am 29 btw and she is 32) and kept saying she needed an older man with more life experience to guide her. But it kept me wondering she needed an older man for the money or life experience. to me it seems to be money. maybe she thinks i am not old enough to have sufficient money for her to spend thus needing someone older. her previous bfs seems rich business man that can support her needs.

so i am wondering based on what i had just say, is she a gold digger? i have my doubts and cutting ties from her as for now.
Ermm...she is a fl in the very first place. And u can still ask if she is a gold digger? Her profession alone holds the answer u need.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 02-08-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Ermm...she is a fl in the very first place. And u can still ask if she is a gold digger? Her profession alone holds the answer u need.
well what you said is true but again maybe she is really poor and there is really no other choice for her? i do know that some people were forced into it but some is just here for the money.
Old 02-08-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Don't make the mistakes many bros here make thinking they are the white knight and final destination.
U r right to say this.
I know 1 chap who always say her viet girl working here love him
she does not like to job (kena force into it) and she hate all customers except him
give him do raw, don't take his $, even buy gift for him, cry and think of him when she hj other man
this guy is dreaming or bluffing or kum lang or all 3
Old 02-08-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, whether she is a gold digger is besides the point. She rejected you, she has a questionable story, she is a FL, she is older than you, she is a foreigner, what else do you need for you to move away? You deserve better than this
Old 02-08-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Bro, whether she is a gold digger is besides the point. She rejected you, she has a questionable story, she is a FL, she is older than you, she is a foreigner, what else do you need for you to move away? You deserve better than this
yeah u are right. she still texts me so i am just playing along.
Old 03-08-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
yeah u are right. she still texts me so i am just playing along.
u are right & smart - just play along
some, not all, some of this foreign girls are rejects in their own cuntry, their bf dun even want to f them if not the $$$ the girls give them
but when this girls come here, they hehave like cute innocent virgin or superstar
+ some bros here damn stupid and kam lung, throw $$$ to the girls spoil them but end up crying like faggots here
Old 03-08-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ho888sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She works in medi and pedi shop in Singapore?

Personally marrying to foreigner is better than marrying to local. no puns intended. They usually have better gfe and not as demanding.

You are really still very young, at least hold on to end of 20s then decide on marriage ba. A lot of things and perspective may change along the way, including the power to earn money to support both-selves and family/kids.

Anything you can just pm me.
Old 03-08-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

to viet girls, a 18 yr old together with a 38 yr old also wont be thought as "too old or young". Its very common in vietnam.
Old 03-08-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

have seen a few 18 yr olds married 40 yr old guys.
Both are viets living in vietnam
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1