The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Wan wan still there??
Old 11-03-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
she bullshit.. as long open in commerical.sex or provide, viral disease will be there to recruit anyone.. even wore condom will tio..
I think she got lover liao.. last time in 1654a also, forget the name.. initial can kiss n months later cannot.. heard from bros here, she got bf liao..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Wan wan still there??
Hi bro, u seem to be knowledgeable about the GL gals, talked about local lovers and also Jin Jin 16w12 in another thread.

So Just want to share Bro BG list with you.
http://samsforum.com/show...&postcount=108

You can call the house okt to check for information on the availability of any girls from any of the houses listed. After you tried wan wan, then if you can share an FR with us that will be great. Appreciate that.
Old 11-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster

ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

Hi bro, u seem to be knowledgeable about the GL gals, talked about local lovers and also Jin Jin 16w12 in another thread.

So Just want to share Bro BG list with you.
http://samsforum.com/show...&postcount=108

You can call the house okt to check for information on the availability of any girls from any of the houses listed. After you tried wan wan, then if you can share an FR with us that will be great. Appreciate that.
Aiyo.. no la.. that time try baihui n after had a bf.. no more french and also other bro here also mentioned some behaved the same way after they had bf..

Friendly
Old 11-03-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 17
johnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think Wan Wan still there...
Old 24-05-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhermit View Post
I think Wan Wan still there...
Is she still there?
Old 24-09-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jacky070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any updates for happy house? Jin jin, xiao xiao still around?
Old 28-09-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Ding Ding (0819)

Ding Ding (0819)...21 yr old mm fm Guangdong...chio demure syt wif lovely big eyes, wears fakelashes which look nice..beautiful facial skin, v clear, fresh, dewy, radiant, glowing n smooth!...soft lips n soft small tongue, damn bloody shiok to french!...wears hair extensions...looks young, cld pass off as a jc/poly gal...petite, ard 155cm ht, slim proportionate legs...beautiful fresh tight smooth slim sexy curvy bod, no fats, v proportionate to her size!...wild streak when she was 17 yrs old, made tattoos on her left n right back upper shoulders n also tattoos on her left n right side waist/thigh + pierced navel(so when naked looks like a chio demure syt ah lian)...nicely shaped n proportionate A+/B- cup boobs wif light brown inverted tits....lovely perky juicy sexy small apple cheeks ass, damn bloody shiok for bouncy doggie fuck!...pussy a tad bushy, darkish lips, no smell...previous ktv experience...gd friend of housemate Wan Wan...

Overall sex svc newbie but gfe high!...chio sweet adorable shy young mm...soft spoken, gentle n caring...damn bloody shiok natural gfe sex, soft natural moans, hands gently caressing n gripping me, chio syt glowing face wif natural high 'pain' looks, passionate sensuous frenching...woohoo!!

Nothing much happening before hitting the bed...just me raba n light french once we stripped, shower just scrub...bed action...catbath light licks, but concentrated long on me tits, quite shiok seeing her doing this!...no ar...gd lick n suck of me balls...gd bbbj lick n suck in various positions albeit suction a tad weak...v nice eyecontact...really enjoyed licking her fm head to toe, nice soft natural moans...frenched passionately wif me on top of her, our bods grinding, high gfe feel...got her inverted tits erect which was shiok...tonguefu got her wet, squirming n whimpering! ...

Fj...v nice as she is tight, wet n accommodating. ..also becuz she is petite n light wif a solid hot bod, managed to flip fuck n carry fuck her!!...doggie standing wif her in killer heels solid sight n feel...doggie on bed, fantastic becuz of that beautiful sexy bouncy ass of hers, squeezed n gently slapped her apple cheeks, while pumping, at times she bouncing backwards, hand reached back to my hand on her ass, back arched, head turned back to french!!...misch wif her lovely ass on the edge of the bed, legs on me chest n neck, tight shiok feel, she moaning softly, frenching sensuously!!...asian cowgal n cowgal, she really worked it pumping n grinding, pulled her close to french when I shot me load!...ended cuddling, chit chat n frenching, v nice...!

Overall an enjoyable bonk...young fresh chiobu syt hottie wif a solid petite bod...great for natural soft gfe sex...plus xiao niao nu ren effect!...has gem potential....

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 29-09-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ding Ding (0819)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Ding Ding (0819)...21 yr old mm fm Guangdong...chio demure syt wif lovely big eyes, wears fakelashes which look nice..beautiful facial skin, v clear, fresh, dewy, radiant, glowing n smooth!...soft lips n soft small tongue, damn bloody shiok to french!...wears hair extensions...looks young, cld pass off as a jc/poly gal...petite, ard 155cm ht, slim proportionate legs...beautiful fresh tight smooth slim sexy curvy bod, no fats, v proportionate to her size!...wild streak when she was 17 yrs old, made tattoos on her left n right back upper shoulders n also tattoos on her left n right side waist/thigh + pierced navel(so when naked looks like a chio demure syt ah lian)...nicely shaped n proportionate A+/B- cup boobs wif light brown inverted tits....lovely perky juicy sexy small apple cheeks ass, damn bloody shiok for bouncy doggie fuck!...pussy a tad bushy, darkish lips, no smell...previous ktv experience...gd friend of housemate Wan Wan...

Overall sex svc newbie but gfe high!...chio sweet adorable shy young mm...soft spoken, gentle n caring...damn bloody shiok natural gfe sex, soft natural moans, hands gently caressing n gripping me, chio syt glowing face wif natural high 'pain' looks, passionate sensuous frenching...woohoo!!

Nothing much happening before hitting the bed...just me raba n light french once we stripped, shower just scrub...bed action...catbath light licks, but concentrated long on me tits, quite shiok seeing her doing this!...no ar...gd lick n suck of me balls...gd bbbj lick n suck in various positions albeit suction a tad weak...v nice eyecontact...really enjoyed licking her fm head to toe, nice soft natural moans...frenched passionately wif me on top of her, our bods grinding, high gfe feel...got her inverted tits erect which was shiok...tonguefu got her wet, squirming n whimpering! ...

Fj...v nice as she is tight, wet n accommodating. ..also becuz she is petite n light wif a solid hot bod, managed to flip fuck n carry fuck her!!...doggie standing wif her in killer heels solid sight n feel...doggie on bed, fantastic becuz of that beautiful sexy bouncy ass of hers, squeezed n gently slapped her apple cheeks, while pumping, at times she bouncing backwards, hand reached back to my hand on her ass, back arched, head turned back to french!!...misch wif her lovely ass on the edge of the bed, legs on me chest n neck, tight shiok feel, she moaning softly, frenching sensuously!!...asian cowgal n cowgal, she really worked it pumping n grinding, pulled her close to french when I shot me load!...ended cuddling, chit chat n frenching, v nice...!

Overall an enjoyable bonk...young fresh chiobu syt hottie wif a solid petite bod...great for natural soft gfe sex...plus xiao niao nu ren effect!...has gem potential....

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Sounds good. Wonder what's the line-up now at this house.

Heard about this girl called Xiao Ai, wonder if anyone seen her or tried can FR?
Old 30-09-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Ding Ding (0819)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Sounds good. Wonder what's the line-up now at this house.

Heard about this girl called Xiao Ai, wonder if anyone seen her or tried can FR?
Thought this Ding Ding (0819) might catch yr interest...she is damn bloody sweet n tasty

As for yr Xiao Ai...so what hv u heard, care to share?...i assume she is also fm 0819...

Think there is another newbie at 0819 who looks chio wif gd ht...goes by the name of KK...
Old 30-09-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ding Ding (0819)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Thought this Ding Ding (0819) might catch yr interest...she is damn bloody sweet n tasty

As for yr Xiao Ai...so what hv u heard, care to share?...i assume she is also fm 0819...

Think there is another newbie at 0819 who looks chio wif gd ht...goes by the name of KK...
Heard she's pretty but yet to see mate. Will have to head down there one of these days. Just thought I'd bring that up so bros can check it out, I'll probably do so myself next month.

Hard to find good YTL services these days, current batch at wh1612 don't quite suit my taste... Gone r the days of lulu, Jin Jin, Bei Bei plus gems like xiaoyu from wh1619 and then Han Han from 0819.

Good old times mate...
Old 30-09-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Ding Ding is very very small built and still fresh from the oven.
The only shortcoming is hairy pussy and not clean shaven armpit hair.

The rest of the ladies in this house is nothing to shout about ....
Old 03-10-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Just tried Ding Ding. Just as what Omnia written.. She's a good french speaker. First time french for so long even before bath.. Like long lost lover.. French when entered the room..

As what Omnia mentioned, she's 21 from Guangdong, used to work as ktv in Shenzheng and came only 20 days according to her. She said she can't sing, but keep hamming on and off.

Frenched until her lipsticks came off all over her mouth and mine.. So if you are going back home with wife or gf, do take note of this.. After all has done, still can see a bit of lipsticks on my mouth..

Water bath normal normal, good licking and sucking on back, but no AR and in front no lick, but just rabba rabba with her body.

In bed, lick front, den bbbj, then do the deeds. Did missionary then end with doggy. Her butt is nice which made me cum fast during doggy. She's really petite with good enough boobs. she's only 40kg as mentioned by her. Told her next time i should carry her up to do it.. glance thru omnia fr before i enter the house. Just choose the gal i like and end up she's really Ding Ding..

Note: I guess she just smoked before we do it. Hence, got some cigerattes smell. But she's quite polite to ask me am i okay with the smell. Since she's quite pretty, i dun really mind.. ^_^
Old 12-10-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up She is one Helluva Awesome Little Imp ...

She is a one Helluva Awesome Little Imp ...

WL Name - Ding Ding
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - Barely 1.56 m (without heels)
Home Base - L0819 (aka House of Happy)
Misc Info - Debuted in Sep 2014 and has experience in the flesh trade.

I have had a blast with this diminutive and youngish guangdong lass ... She claimed that she is 21 years young but she could pass off as a 17-18 yo teenager if she dresses down alittle and wear less makeup ... She has beautiful and well-developed B cupper frontal assets with pinkiest inverted nips ... The four tattoos on her upper & lower torsi can be an eye-sore to me (2 on the shoulder blades + 2 on each side of the hips that stretches to the sides of the upper limbs) ...

Her Yi Tiao Long water bed fore-play was almost as good as retired Han Han if not better ... She could be a mix of retired Xiao Ya since they are of similar build and retired Han Han because of her fantastic sex skill ... She is already an ang pai with 10 sessions daily on average ... Considered awesome as she debuted since 3 weeks ago only ...

I was overwhelmed and mesmerized by her non-stop sexual doses which were very intense during pre-shower routine, in the shower, and finally during the grand finale in the bedroom ... She was simply awesome and no words could describe accurately how I felt at that juncture ... I have not had such fantabulous session with a pretty lass offering Yi Tiao Long services since the departure of Shuang Shuang (ex-WL @ W12) and Han Han (ex-WL @ 0819) ... Her Yi Tiao Long service (performed using the inflatable bed) in the bathroom was mesmerizing & addictive ... I like the way she used her breasts and pussy to glide against all my erotic zones of my back and frontal torso ... Every part of my bod seemed to be screaming for more and I certainly hope she would not stop ... In future I will teach her to use her butts to glide against my back too ... If she can do it with finesse, she could be the next Han Han and/or Xiao Ya/Dan Dan of the House of Happy ... Bwahahaha ...

Ding Ding is pretty and looks like a PRC version Ah Lian with all her tattoos and her makeup style ... She has big double eyelid eyes with longish synthetic eyelashes ... Sharp nose and smally lips. Physically she is in great shape with minimal fat but lacking in height is her only disadvantage ... I like the way she frenched me ... Very very sensuous and smooth ... She is skilled not only in her sex service but also in french kissing ... Her cat-bath skill was awesome too ... I love the way she glided and rolled her warm and wet tongue along all my erotic zones of my upper and lower torsi ... She drove me to heaven in superb pace ... Triple shiokalicious!

She was very passionate and enthusiastic in giving me a 3/4 BBBJ ... She would also lick my scrotum and penis shaft alternately ... She never failed to gaze at me sexily whilst BBBJing me ...

My FJ with her did not last very long before I ejaculated my load fully in view of the above sexually intense and intoxicating routines ... We only adopted gal rodeo ride, lotus, dentist chair and missionary ... I must say her downsouth love-hole was super tight and moist ... I can't wait to RTF her albeit she may not have the ideal height of a lass I desire ...

Looks - 7.3/10
Bod - 7.0/10
Tits - 7.5/10
Pre-shower Routine - 8.8/10
Yi Tiao Long shower action - 8.8/10
Bedroom fore-play - 8.5/10
AR - N/A
French Kissing - 8.5/10
BBBJ - 8.0/10
FJ - 7.9/10
Attitude - 8.9/10
RTF - Yes! Yes!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 31-10-2014 at 01:02 PM.
Old 12-10-2014, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
SuperXiang92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: She is one Helluva Awesome Little Imp ...

got student price?>< i poor and sozai, can cheaper?
Old 12-10-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
seraphium_78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am a Kai Xin regular @ Happy House
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1