The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2014, 12:40 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gals 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Overall Ah Lee gals more pretty than Ah Seng ones
Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Haha. Only those two houses? There are over 30 cat 150 PRC houses but only 5-10 houses get regular mention here. Hehe.
But good also lah. Less queue for hidden gems.
I see no point queuing for those that have been mentioned here too many times
Yeah. Shorter queue for these hidden gems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbeejay View Post
For me 2047 would be jiamei, 1649 would be menghan.
Not forgetting angel
Old 08-06-2014, 01:00 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

i like jia ni, nowadays shes slim and pretty with makeup, last time never put make up 1. jia ni ass is also the best, really curve and bouncy.

jia mei is also a hottie who resembles g.e.m. if she change her dressing and hairstyle to copy g.e.m, then the similarity will be even higher.
Old 08-06-2014, 04:18 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
i like jia ni, nowadays shes slim and pretty with makeup, last time never put make up 1. jia ni ass is also the best, really curve and bouncy.

jia mei is also a hottie who resembles g.e.m. if she change her dressing and hairstyle to copy g.e.m, then the similarity will be even higher.
i will ask jia mei to change her hairstyle/dress sense to gem's style
Old 08-06-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
longxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
do update us when she do so
Old 04-07-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Gals 2047

My fr of the day. I bonked this whore recently.

Jia Mei
Face: 6.8/10 look younger than her real age. pimples below her chin which i do not like. I minus points for that. Her complexion is not really clear as it is being covered by make up. When she smiles, she looks pretty and sweet. When she does not smile, she looks tao.
Body: 6.5/10 quite Slim but short. But her ass is flat. I do not like her ass as i love doggie style alot. When i doggie her, i do not hear the sound and i do not feel shiok. Damn it.
Breast: 6.5/10 small but perky. I love big natural breast. This breast not good for me.
French: Yes and very passionately. This whore really loves to french. KNS nearly bite my lip when we frenched very aggressively.
Overall Experience: Good
RTF: NO

No offence to other samsters. This Jia Mei is overated in my view. Most importantly, she does not resemble GEMS at all. In my humble opinion, she belongs to same category of Money 1805 and Zhi Ling ex1805. This kind of body and breast do not appeal to me much.

But if u like good service and french, go for her.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sexy Blonde Vixen

WL: Jia Bao
House: 2047
Home: Suzhou
Ht/Wt: 158/46
ORD: ORDing in Aug 2014

Looks (7/10): She has long blonde hair, sharp oval shape face, dark fake eye-lashes and sweet smile. Her blonde air and make-up somewhat gave her a slutty, vixien look. Her legs were slim and sexy, ass was perky and curvy. Her complexion was good and her skin was creamy white, soft and smooth. Her bod was petite, no visiible tummy fats but slight fats on her waist line. She has a large winged tatto on her butt near her waist and a smaller red tattoo above her left breast. She wore a sleek gold chain around her waist which made me fear when she rubbed my dick against her ass during the bath. I was afraid that my dick will get caught in between the chain, haha…

Boobs (6.5/10): A-cupper, soft but did not fill up my palm. Her tits were light brown and pretty.

French (7/10): She spoke french fluently whenever our lips locked together. Tongue action was smooth and not too aggressive.

AR (7/10): I did not have to raise my ass or on my fours for this session. I only laid on my front and spread my legs. She would lick around my ass rim first, followed by painting my ass. I felt her soft, wet, warm and smooth tongue action. Very stimulating…

Painting: Didn’t try. I was too tired that day. But her pussy was pinkish, juicy and pretty and well shaven. She thrust her pussy towards my face and let my dick glide up and down it. Very shiok…

Bath (7/10): Standard soapy front and back boob massage but complete with bbbj after she thoroughly washed it. Frenched her a bit before we finished this session. She even towel and dried me up. So far, no WL ever done this for me. Felt well taken care of like intimate girl friend.

Cat Bath (7.5/10): Standard water-in-mouth sucking on my back , activating every sensation of my body and charging it up. Felt shiok and charged after that. On my front, her soft boobs were rubbing up and down my chest, waist and finally on my dick and balls. I was super-charged then... Next she sat on me and started thrusting her pussy seductively at my face, then glided up and down my dick shaft…

BBBJ (6.5/10): Felt light and soft, not much suction. But she did it for quite a while. Looking at her cfm face while bbbj me, I cannot take it and started to grab her boobs and kissed her lips.

FJ (8/10): Her pussy was just right, not too tight or loose. No rush. She was very accommodating to every position. We started the cowgirl. Next I sat up and grabbed her boobs and kissed them while bonking in folding chair position. I asked for her weight before lifted her up at the edge of the bed and bonked her in the air, first upward thrust, then circular motion. She reciprocated by gyrating her torsa keeping in pace with mine, like dancing and bonking with our bodies locked together. Felt very artistically sexy when looking into the side mirror on our actions. Our final position was missionary where I bonked her hard and furious, first holding her hands and squeezing her boobs with my chest on hers and frenching her deeply. Next, lifting her ass above the bed for deeper penetration. She was squirming and moaning in exhilaration until I finally unloaded… Damn.. this was one of my best bonk so far!

GFE (7/10): She was very smiley and out to please. Easy to chat with and hold a conversation. Mind you, this was despite that she was going home in about a month’s time (she told me). I didn’t feel short change at all compared to many horror stories about poor service when WL was nearing their ORD.

RTF: Yes but her time is running out…

Overall: For those who like great service, sexy vixen look, slim and petite babe with creamy white, smooth skin and sexy legs and curvy ass, this babe is for you. Go grab her before she is gone. For boobs lover, you can skip this one .
Old 12-07-2014, 10:19 AM
King Of Geylang

Bro nat28, nice FR on jia bao. Saw her at willie's place & she does look like a slutty ah lian cos of her blond hair. Her figure is very slim & petite. She doesn't look like 26 yo. She looks younger than her age.

Btw jia Mei may ord in aug too. So gem supporters if u wan quickly rtf her b4 she hangs her pussy
Old 12-07-2014, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Slyer, thanks for your comments. Did Jia Mei too but didn't know she is leaving too.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

surprised she wants to leave so fast, her bz take a bull run lately, hard to get
Old 12-07-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, U very power till can ask mei mei to change
Old 13-07-2014, 01:02 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
Bro Slyer, thanks for your comments. Did Jia Mei too but didn't know she is leaving too.
It's not officially announced yet. She may change her mind.
Jia ling ord with jia bao next mth. Both worked 2yrs in GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
Bro, U very power till can ask mei mei to change
My darling only listened to my advices
Not as power as u. U r president of rong rong fan club
Old 28-07-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally got a chance to try this G.E.M 90% look alike from far.

Name: Jia Mei (Late 20's)
Look/body: 8-10 (Quite chio and look younger then her age)
Boobs: 7/10 (B cup (code red coming) soft to the touch)
Bath room service: 6/10 (Nothing to shout about)
Cat bath: 7/10 (Quite good)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Quite good for PRC gals)
French: 5/10 (Nothing to shout about)
FJ: 10/10(She score full mark on this. She dam high and loud when thrust deep.)
Overall: 8/10 (Cold at first but break ice after awhile)
RTF: Not at the moment, there's few more gals in my to fuck list.

Those who go for big boobs can skip her.
Old 31-07-2014, 09:39 PM
King Of Geylang

Bro 5931 glad u like jia Mei. She does look like early 20s thou she in late 20s now
Old 31-07-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro 5931 glad u like jia Mei. She does look like early 20s thou she in late 20s now
She's quite interesting, cute and sweet at times.
Old 31-07-2014, 11:28 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
She's quite interesting, cute and sweet at times.
Yes very playful naughty cheeky girl

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1