The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2009, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
VibrateRing is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L18h5

Oh yeah, it is either that or retreat as a monk into the monastry and renounce the world.
Old 17-11-2009, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
meyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw Meigui aka Rose today, she has good figure, anyone tried her b4? How is she? Heard she do strip dance last time in some angmo country one. Becos i choose Ying Zhi instead today...solid man...
Old 18-11-2009, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
GeylangSuperman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yah bro meyde00, I tried her before. Her strip dance is very teasing. Heard from her she was trained in France as a strip dancer before she came over to Singapore.

Ying Zhi I have not tried before, but have been reading lots of FR about her. She is a man eater leh bro, and super good with it as well.
Old 18-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
logiboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSuperman View Post
Yah bro meyde00, I tried her before. Her strip dance is very teasing. Heard from her she was trained in France as a strip dancer before she came over to Singapore.

Ying Zhi I have not tried before, but have been reading lots of FR about her. She is a man eater leh bro, and super good with it as well.
whao! man eater leh lol !
Old 18-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
lock_jhn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

eh bros... how come you all suddenly got interested in this man eater called Ying Zhi leh? Was it because you read my epic adventure between the anaconda and the demoness? hehe...
Old 18-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 15
boysg is one of the Best!boysg is one of the Best!boysg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by logiboy View Post
whao! man eater leh lol !
Omg Ying Zhi is a man eater! Like the latest movie below?

hehe..

Boy
Old 18-11-2009, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
meyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSuperman View Post

Does Meigui french bro? Had not try her b4, dunno shd try or not....later Ying Zhi see liao next time find her standard drop...I was luck y dolly never saw me tht time when i find ying zhi...
Old 20-11-2009, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Devilz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L20h41 fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll1180 View Post
Hi Bros,

Have been using SBF for a while now to find some good bonks, probably on average 2 over times a week! Thought I should return something to the bros by writing some FR's.

This is the first time I am writing a FR so please forgive me if it is not written well.

Last week for the first time I visited GL L20H41 after reading some FR's on the place and the special red string bed they have. Was feeling horny and felt like some good service from PRC girls so arrived about 3.00 in the afternoon.

Entered and was greeted by mamasan, further down the hallway I was able to see about 10 PRC WL's all look damn hot!

Mamasan knew it was my first visit and asked if I wanted the red string bed, after reading about it, of course yes lah! She then introduced me to Chi Chi, sweet looking girl, and was told she had excellent red string skills. So decided to go for her without inspecting the others.

Chi Chi quickly held my hand and guided me up to bedroom 8 where there is a special bed with a red string and other straps tied onto it. Around the bed was full of mirrors even on the cieling! I was already thinking.. this must be good!

We spoke a bit, found out she was from Szechuan and has only been around for a month. Not long after she led me to the shower room and asked me to sit on the chair in the shower. The chair is U-shaped allowing easy access to didi and asshole. Chi Chi showered my whole body head to toe and spent much time arousing my didi and hooking her hand under the chair to feel up my ass crack. After a while she started the BBBJ in the shower! Damn good, whilst she was sucking she would swirl her toungue around and rotate her head in a circular motion... feel like a mini tornado in her mouth!

We then proceeded to the bed where she asked me to lay down, Chi Chi started licking me from my nipples. The licking started to turn into a bit of sucking, so she licked and sucked my nipples and slowly licked to my groin area. Again she started to BBBJ mini tornado style!

When I was about to come from BBBJ she stopped, and this is when the specialty started. She pulled down the red string tied onto the bedframe, sat on it with her back facing me. All of a sudden, like an acrobat she flipped towards me 180 degrees, now her tits was facing me and pussing facing the cieling. In this position she continued her BBBJ! It was an excellent site, because she was suspended on the red string and vertically in the air, her body was pretty much there for you to do whatever you want, she cannot avoid anything whilst hanging and sucking my didi. At this time I couldnt resist and started to finger her whilst she was upside down! Best feeling! Especially with the mirrors, can see everything!

This went for a while, by this time I was super horny! so she quickly capped me and I had her missionary style. She was moaning all the way, very horny! The fuck was helped by the special bed which swings as you grind your hips, something like a swing! This helps to really pound her hard and at speed with great rhythm!

Not long after I blew my load, she asked me to stay inside her whilst she contracted her pussy muscles against my shrinking didi... couldnt take it anymore! - TIRED!

All the rest is quiet standard, shower and leave.

Summary:

Name: Chi Chi
Nationality: PRC Szechuan
Looks: 7.5/10 quiet cute, innocent looking
Body: 6/10 Approx 1.6 in height, a bit of baby fat (I do prefer more slim)
BBBJ: 8/10 Mini tornado felt good!!!
AR/AJ: NA
Frenching: NA
Painting: Did not try, she did all the work!
FJ: 8/10 helped by the long foreplay and BBBJ, as well as the swing bed
RTF: Yes, but would want to try some of the other hot girls there first!!
Nice Fr, after read your FR, my Didi wake up already. Gonna try this GEM.
Old 20-11-2009, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
wandergland is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyde00 View Post
Does Meigui french bro? Had not try her b4, dunno shd try or not....later Ying Zhi see liao next time find her standard drop...I was luck y dolly never saw me tht time when i find ying zhi...
Haha... Yah bro Meigui Meigui does french and really nicely. She is a teaser leh.

Yah i think so, after having so many experience with different WL, I have learned that normally if they see their own customers going for some other WL though they dont show it but they damn angry inside ah.
Old 20-11-2009, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysg View Post

hehe..

Boy
Oooooo... I dont mind getting eating by a man eater too... Havent tried that Ying Zhi maybe I will give her the try as well.
Old 20-11-2009, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
zenlon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandergland View Post
Haha... Yah bro Meigui Meigui does french and really nicely. She is a teaser leh.

Yah i think so, after having so many experience with different WL, I have learned that normally if they see their own customers going for some other WL though they dont show it but they damn angry inside ah.
hmmmmm...... i guessed this is only if you are a regular and she see you go for another girl she will get angry? so if you try her already then next time try another one maybe not so bad ba?
Old 22-11-2009, 12:13 PM
Samster

Yah totally agree leh bro Zenlon, I sometimes actually wander if WL will actually develop feelings for customers.
Old 23-11-2009, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandergland View Post
Yah totally agree leh bro Zenlon, I sometimes actually wander if WL will actually develop feelings for customers.
no, what i mean is if you are not a regular, even if you call girl a for the first time today and the next time you call girl b in front of girl a, i dun think girl a will get angry. only if you are girl a regular, always call girl a and no one else, then one day call girl b, then girl a will get angry. that is not develop feelings, that is simple competitive jealousy.
Old 23-11-2009, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysg View Post

hehe..

Boy
walao bro, you post that pic now if i go call ying zhi i keep thinking megan fox, then later sure disappointed one, hahahahahaha!
Old 23-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
desertrunner is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bros.

i just found this thread... i must say the frs are good... can i ask.. how long is each session and how much is the damage??

regards
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1