The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Another supporter here.

Camping for more updates please.
Old 25-09-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 6
semj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Innocent Blessed Sinner (Story)

Welcome
Megachurches organize their members into smaller groups, diff ones call it by diff names. I'll just use 'youth group' here as a general name.

Joining in lower sec, i was introduced to a youth group. Integrated very well - being easy to work with, i was well liked.
Or some could say...'well used'. That depends on how you see it.

This further reinforced my ideology of 'obeying convention' & 'doing the right thing'
Now i have good grades, my games, the acceptance of a big group, & the approval of God!

The first few months, everyone, especially the leaders, took care of me incredibly well. Felt like was almost treated like a king in some ways.
Always 1000% welcomed - a huge contrast to what i had in pri sch.

It was also here i started witness mass & bigger scale socializing. Something i realized i didn't have. Didn't even know such a world existed really..
Lack of social skill, awareness & experience turned out to be my biggest weakness, the source of much pain & misery, and eventual

Downfall

Well, not exactly. I did 'fall', but what i fell into was...absolutely unexpected.

So begins my turbulent journey of social life, slow & painful fall from grace,
and at the low point of my teenagehood, "Angelic encounters"
Old 25-09-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
PairPrice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue
Old 25-09-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

semj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Orientation
It took abit to get a hang of who's who in the group
There were the leaders (Main leader, 2 assistant leaders, & 2-3 more senior members), uni students & poly grads
Then there were the regular/core members, newbies that just joined, & occasionally 'first timers' who haven't decided if they wanted to join. This was mostly made up of sec/JC/Poly

It was portrayed to be a very united group, devoted to god, with the common goal of being a good christian.
That gave me the impression that everyone is very nice, selfless, helpful & holy. That we were all part of a loving family.

Those who stay on long term have a level of reverance for the culture & beliefs, and will generally adhere to it.
Some of which are more outright - having to attend a set amount of church activities per week or month, strongly encouraged to give offerings ($$) if you can, read bible & pray regularly.
Some of were not - The 'unwritten rules'. Many of which you have to discover for yourself.

Disorientation
As i settled in, started to observe things which didn't quite make sense to my naive mind

I saw that certain people weren't as truly warm towards each other.
Just turning on "unity mode" whenever it was required. There were actually factions among them.
That was confusing as i thought everyone loved each other equally 'with the love of god'.

When the welcome wayang faded, i too felt the effects of this. Some people kinda stopped talking to me, or at least, became way less warm.
The leaders turned from a friendly peer, to a more distant authority figure.

I also saw there were those who were fearful,
and those who and those who knew how to play the game to get away with things.

"Huh, can like that one meh?"
You see, in my head, everything the leadership says, or hasn't said yet (ie blank cheque) are commandments from god.
"Follow some rules, some others don't follow, considered sinner or not? Half sinner? 25% sinner? If do liao leader don't see, god will still see right? Then god will tell the leader*.."

*yes, there is belief that some super high level holy leaders, god will tell them your secrets, especially if you are hiding wrongdoings.

Whatever the case, i wasn't taking any chances. I decided to follow 100%, lest i 'fall into sin'
With my 'natural talent for obedience', i faced little to no difficulties with that, and no problems with the culture & leaders.

That young innocent mind of mine had lots of bitter lessons ahead to learn...
Old 28-09-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Pun intended.
Old 28-09-2020, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

support this nice story.
Old 28-09-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
CouldBeThem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff, please continue bro..
Old 29-09-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Good insight write up, camping here for more interesting updates please.
Old 29-09-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
mastersargent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support TS and nice story!
Old 30-09-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting revelations, cheers!
Old 01-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

Four Plus One, Plus One
"Yo X, where do you stay?" Sarah approached me smiling, with two guys tagging along
"I stay Yishun"
"Ohh same same, next time after service we all go back together k?"
"Yeah sure"

That was how I found my own little 'subgroup' - X(Me,sec2), Shawn(JC1), Jeremy(Poly1) & Sarah(O level)
I talked most to Shawn, then later on gravitated more to Sarah.

2 to 3 weeks after I joined, Sarah brought in her sister, Adelyn(sec3)

I also noticed another that hung around us alot.
Rachel(O level), who I later learn was Sarah's classmate, & also Shawn's GF.

There looked to be already some tension in their relationship.
I attributed it to the unwritten rule that youths should avoid dating, concentrate on study & devote life to god.
But if not wrong they either came in as a couple, or already together since very long, so close one eye

Rachel's House
It could also be because Rachel's house was frequently used as one of the HQ for the group.
Be it the main group meeting, smaller bible studies, or activity planning & preparation

I never had to greet 'Uncle Auntie' when going there - Both her parents work overseas.
At random times there would be a maid that later stopped appearing altogether.
She was caretaker for Rachel's younger sister, who eventually went to join her parents overseas.

Rachel already had experience living alone since lower sec - her parents didn't want to touch her O level year.
Besides, there was no concrete plans to migrate so they kept options open.

This house. Ah. It held quite the memories.
It was the epicenter for many things that transpired along the way.

Growing Demands
By a little under a year, I was somehow already considered a 'core member'
Like I said, being guai kia has it's drawbacks!

Was told not just stick to Shawn & Sarah - "mix around more, talk to other members"
So that in time, I could help out with the first timers and 'spread the love of god' (ie get them to join our group)
With my childhood, I'm naturally bad with people. But being a 'core', that responsibility was expected of me regardless.

My achilles heel has been found

Adelyn
By a little under a year, I also noticed something different about myself.
Couldn't quite figure it out, just kept feeling restless. Before i knew it, I developed a serious crush on Adelyn.
Adelyn was a chiobu with GND personality. Slight sporty tan, bubbly lively but not bitchy.
On the netball team I think, but still very feminine (not the sporty-rough types). Quite a lethal mix.

It was my first time really liking someone. Whenever she smiled or laugh, I would smile too, I just couldn't help it.
It felt so good whenever she's around, like I'm extra alive. Excuse the gaming analogy, but she's basically a endless source of 'mana recharge' for me.
I never felt like this before.

I'm sure most can relate how traumatizing your first serious crush as a teenager can be.
All I knew was that I wanted to be around her all the time, hear her talk, get to know her.
Didn't know what to do or how to approach it. I was terrified of this newfound feeling.

Everytime I tried to initiate conversation, words failed to come out. The best I could do was to watch her from my own silent corner.
Coupled with the extra complication of grey areas, landmine of unwritten rules regarding dating & relationship
and then also growing church responsbilities...

The ball may not have hit the net, but certainly crossed the line.
This is it. My clean sheet was about to be broken.

The gates of hell have been unlocked.
Old 01-10-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

Once again, thanks all bros old & new for the interest.
There will be more & bigger updates coming up very soon.

The entire draft has almost been completed.
Upon review, looks like it turned out to be somewhat more of a life story than just a full on sex story.
Just a heads up for bros who like it fast with constant action - This one has a pretty slow start.

To make up for any potential lack of bonking, and also just bonus content in appreciation of the support
Am already considering to reveal the sequel tales of subsequent happening after this main one is completely uploaded
Old 01-10-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Camping here for more interesting updates please.
Old 02-10-2020, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
BraCup2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent writing TS, please continue.
Old 02-10-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Support support and please post more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1