The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Love From The mIRC

Support nice story. Please share more
Old 19-09-2020, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this nice story.
Old 19-09-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
TanHanWei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next update
Old 19-09-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Those were the days whenever after sch sure log onto mirc
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 20-09-2020, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
softpencil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Those were the days whenever after sch sure log onto mirc
You got ask for pics there too?
Old 20-09-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by softpencil View Post
You got ask for pics there too?
Isn't asking asl pic a SOP then?

Age / sex / location / picture
Old 20-09-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 15
akira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

From that night onwards, we have conversations on MSN nightly for about a week. And our conversations have always been lighthearted. However, one night, it started to change. We were chatting as usual when suddenly...

Kelly : I'm feeling abit hot all of a sudden.

Me : Is the fan turned on? You did mention you're using the PC in the study room right?

Kelly : Yea, the fan is on. Just feel abit hot and bothered.

Me : Don't tell me you're feeling horny? Just kidding!

Kelly : I don't know. But i do feel abit weird. And the cramps isn't helping.

Me : You're having that time of the month? Hormones usually go haywire during this time. How long already?

Kelly : About 4 days already. Yea, really feeling abit funny. And the wetness down there isn't helping.

Me : Hmm, do you mean the blood or....?

Kelly : Both maybe?

At that point of time, i have totally no idea what came over me, nor what demon took over my fingers and brain but...

Me : Hey, have you ever tried having phone sex?

Kelly : No? How does it go like?

Me : I call you? Or you wanna call me?

Kelly : Hmm...i'll call you in awhile using my cordless phone. Let me shut down the PC and go to my room.

I quickly shut down my PC and went into my room and locked the door. About 2 minutes later, Private Number showed on my handphone screen. I quickly answered the call.

Me : Hello.

Kelly : Ok, i'm in my room and i locked the door. What do i do?

Me : Umm, ok. Where are you in the room? On your bed? On the floor?

Kelly : I'm sitting on my bed.

Me : Ok, first you need to get a towel. Then you will need to sit on the floor with your back against the bed. You will need to feel comfortable though so get into a comfortable position. Place the towel under your butt.

Kelly : Ok, i'm done. What next?

Me : Take off your bra.

Kelly : Am not wearing one. I rarely wear when there's no one at home.

Me : Oh ok. (change my voice to using a sensual voice) Massage your breasts and imagine its my hands massaging them. Massage them gently.

Kelly : Ohhh...that's feels quite good actually.

Me : Now, caress your nipples lightly and imagine its my tongue doing it. Flick your fingers up and down. Twirl it around the nipples abit.

Kelly : Yesss...Umm...

Me : Now switch those actions with your non-master hand. With your master hand, caress your whole body. Your neck, your legs, your thighs, caress them like i'm caressing them.

Kelly : Oh god...i've never touched myself this way before. (starts moaning)

Me : Take off your bottoms. Caress your inner thighs...up until where your vagina is. You're wearing a pad right? Is it to take off your panties?

Kelly : I think so...let me check. Yes, it's fine. Alright i've taken it off.

Me : Continue to massage your breasts. Run your other fingers along your inner thighs. Run them along your vagina lips but don't do anything yet. Just run them along the lips, imagine its my fingers doing the work.

Kelly : Ohhhh...i'm getting wet. (starts moaning even more)

Me : Yes baby, you love it when i'm touching your pussy like this don't you? You love it so much that you're getting wetter and wetter.

Kelly : Yes, i love it...please...touch me more....ahhhh...uhhhh...

Me : Put a finger in your pussy and start putting it in and out at a regular rhythm.

Kelly : Ummph...it feels abit painful but...it feels good too...ahhhh...uuuhhhh...unnghhh..

Me : With your other hand, put it where your pussy is...just above the pussy there's a nub like thingy. That's your clitoris. It may be covered by a hood but if you manage to feel it, rub it gently...round and round.

Kelly : AAAAHHH...Oh my god, it feels sooooooo good. Oh my god! Aaaaahhhh...Ohhhhhh!

Me : You love my dick going in and out of your pussy. Keep rubbing the nub. Intensify the pressure on it. Keep rubbing.

Kelly : Uhhhh Uhhhh Uhhhh...it feels sooooooo gooooood. Ummmm...Ahhhh....I feel something coming...

Me : Embrace that feeling. Oh yeah baby, cum for me baby...cum...let it go.

Kelly : Ahhh... Ahhhhh... Ahhh...OHHHHHH!!! (then silence for awhile)

Me : Kelly, are you ok?

Kelly : (panting) Oh my god, you're fucking good man. Oh shit, my towel is a mess. My hand's full of blood.

Me : Your menstrual blood came out while you were pleasuring yourself? Why didn't you tell me?

Kelly : It feels too damn fucking good to stop. Oh wow, that was amazing.

Me : Welcome to phone sex. Hahahaha.

Kelly : Damn, it really feels good.

Me : You haven't even tried the real thing.

Kelly : No way, i'm saving it for my husband!

Me : Ok, but at least now you know how it feels like to have an orgasm.

Kelly : Yea. Hey, i gotta go wash up now. Gotta clean the towel too. I'll see if i can call you later. If not, we talk again tomorrow?

Me : Sure. Hope i helped you get rid of that hot and bothered feeling.

Kelly : You definitely did. Maybe i was feeling abit horny afterall.

Me : From chatting online with me?

Kelly : Maybe? Thanks for the amazing experience Akira.

Me : You're welcome. Go wash up. We'll talk later or tomorrow. Good night in advance. Bye...

Kelly : Sure. Bye...

To be continued...
Old 20-09-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Eastwardly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro, support!
Old 22-09-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice recollections here.

Camping for more juicy updates please.
Old 22-09-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
heehup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mIRC .... those were the days
Old 22-09-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

I rememember MSN messenger that time also nearly 3 way sex chat
Old 23-09-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 15
akira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After that episode, Kelly and I started to get a little bit closer in terms of sharing more personal stuff such as her previous two relationships and how she used to have a crush on one of her former teachers. She shared that the furthest she went with her exes was the odd handjob here and there but none of them ever made her achieve an orgasm the way I did during our phone sex session.

The first time she did something sexual was outside a library with her first ex, B, one night after studying. They were sitting at a dark corner where there were hardly any passersby. They started kissing and he suddenly brought her hand to the bulge in his pants. She was shocked at first and wanted to pull her hand away but he kept her hand there. B then pulled his zip down and brought his cock out to orientate it with her hand. By then Kelly didn't know what to do but just let B guide her hand. B made her hold onto his cock and rub it up and down the shaft. Within a minute, he came and his semen shot out onto the floor and some dribbled onto her hand. She cleaned it up with the tissue she brought. These episodes continued for about 5 more times until their breakup a year later. The first time B touched her was through her panties on the 3rd time she was giving him a handjob at a park one night. Again, he only lasted for a minute or two before ejaculating. Once he came, he stopped touching Kelly through her panties so Kelly never did know how much better it would feel if B were to continue touching her privates.

Her next experience was with her last ex, A. They had stayed behind during a class chalet while the rest went out for some beach activity. A was hugging her from the back and she felt his cock start to poke her back. A then turned her around and started kissing her and fondling her breasts. From her experience with B, she started to fondle the bulge forming in A's shorts.
A pulled down his shorts and Kelly started stroking his cock. A then shifted to sit at Kelly's legs and started to pull down her shorts. At first, Kelly resisted but A started kissing her again and continued fondling her breasts. A started pulling down her shorts and this time, she didn't resist. He started kissing her from her breasts, trailing his tongue down her belly button and down to her thighs, giving light kisses near her pubic area. Kelly felt herself getting wet and started moaning lightly and closed her eyes. A then pulled down her panties and she felt him stop his movements. She opened her eyes and asked B why he stopped. B said, 'I didn't expect you to be so hairy down there'. These words kind of pissed Kelly off immediately and she put her shorts back on and went off to join the rest of the class for the beach activities. From then on, she only gave A handjobs once in awhile throughout their 8 months relationship. But never again did she allow A to touch her below the waist.

One Saturday afternoon about a month after the phone sex episode, while I was chatting with her, Kelly suddenly suggested something.

Kelly : Hey, are you going anywhere tonight?

Me : No, no plans yet so far. Why?

Kelly : I suddenly have this crazy idea. I feel like going over your place to have some drinks and we can chat face to face too.

Me : That IS a crazy idea. I thought you don't feel comfortable meeting people from online?

Kelly : I know. But I feel that you're a trustworthy person. Plus I'm feeling stressed about getting my 'A' Level results in a few weeks. I could do with some drinks and a good chat.

Me : Well, I don't mind actually but I gotta sneak you in. My mom's kinda conservative but she does sleep early and goes out early.

Kelly : You sound as if you've done this sneaking thing before.

Me : Well....hahaha.

Kelly : Ok, so what time is a good time for me to come over? I'll get the drinks but you'll have to pay me back for your share ok. I'm just a part-time worker.

Me : Sure. No problem. 10pm would be good. Here's my address. (proceeds to give her my address)

Kelly : Alright so I'll see you tonight!

Me : Okay!

With that, we ended our conversation with me wondering what am I getting myself into.

To be continued...
Old 23-09-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
ahpeh69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro.... keep on sharing...
Old 23-09-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 22
keano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of light

Haah.. Good story. Good old days..
Old 24-09-2020, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1