The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
ilvhacker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wa...so lucky dude you.. to meet her after yr earlier break up with yr ex gf !

Then she don't suddenly wake up meh when u buah her nips ??? ..hehe..then tell us leh, how she tease u in the middle of the night ahh ???

Before broke up with my then gf, already together with her as flings, wanted to end it if feeling involved, that's our deal. But we just break the promise and got together, BTW, she's under separation. Staying alone, so I move in with her. She would tease me in the night by stroking and blowing me, and that's how we end the night with a bang
Old 18-09-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Attire at home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

Seen the lady living across me naked a few times. She walks out of the shower naked and wipe herself dry in the bedroom. She did pull her curtains. Problem is day curtains are almost transparent at night when you turn on the lights in the room. Fat middle aged auntie.. aiyo my eyes...

You are very lucky even with fat middle aged auntie.
Old 18-09-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilvhacker View Post
Before broke up with my then gf, already together with her as flings, wanted to end it if feeling involved, that's our deal. But we just break the promise and got together, BTW, she's under separation. Staying alone, so I move in with her. She would tease me in the night by stroking and blowing me, and that's how we end the night with a bang
Oic, thks for replying with the info as requested ...Wow like i say i envy u...hv such a sexciting daily life with yr this new divorced gf ...notti married girls like her r not easy to find ...make sure it stays this way as sexciting after u marry her....my best wishes to u bro

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-09-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Oic, thks for replying with the info as requested ...Wow like i say i envy u...hv such a sexciting daily life with yr this new divorced gf ...notti married girls like her r not easy to find ...make sure it stays this way as sexciting after u marry her....my best wishes to u bro
Thanks bro, but we plan to stay as companion, leave the marriage drama out
Old 18-09-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SemuaKenaTipu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

It is crouching tiger eating hidden dragon in the dark.
Old 19-09-2020, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
MaseratiBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got a question. What if wear those loose boxer shorts downstairs with t shirt for quick smoke? Also illegal? If wear underwear below does it become a shorts? And if don’t wear underwear is it illegal?

If guy wear small fbt can see shape of cock is it also illegal?
Old 19-09-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseratiBoy View Post
Got a question. What if wear those loose boxer shorts downstairs with t shirt for quick smoke? Also illegal? If wear underwear below does it become a shorts? And if don’t wear underwear is it illegal?

Should be ok. But maybe you try to test water
Old 19-09-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SemuaKenaTipu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

SAF: Do whatever you want but dont get CAUGHT.
Old 19-09-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:

I always walk out in the night in boxer to throw litter, you know current bto gotta go out to dispose your rubbish.
Old 19-09-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemuaKenaTipu View Post
It is crouching tiger eating hidden dragon in the dark.
She have high sex drive, back to ole days, everyday 2 days one sex, until recent, morning once, night once.
Old 19-09-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

daytime admin attire, then for lunch, jin mafan need to change to no.4 attire

at night full battle order for live firing exercise

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 19-09-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
middon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemuaKenaTipu View Post
SAF: Do whatever you want but dont get CAUGHT.
New from ex-SAF minister: Get caught never mind as long as there's someone to cover for you
Old 19-09-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by middon View Post
New from ex-SAF minister: Get caught never mind as long as there's someone to cover for you

This one is higher level to the max gao gao.

Old 19-09-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro, but we plan to stay as companion, leave the marriage drama out
Sad, u guys don't want to get married since u r having so much fun tgt n getting along so well ...why ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-09-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Sad, u guys don't want to get married since u r having so much fun tgt n getting along so well ...why ??
She been through failed marriage, and don't wanna married again. And I respected her decision
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1