The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
CIMCOF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Attire at home

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
If really the case, after 2 weeks you won't be wow anymore. You will be desensitised.
But i believe girls who loves to wear like this at home, be it a tease or own preference, they will have their own ways to keep the heat on..Of cos the guy should play some part of it though...
Old 17-09-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Daddy420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am actually shook that someone would ask this because how on earth being comfortable in your own home would get you fined? until I stumbled across this thread. IMHO, it shouldn't be a problem unless you're offending someone else on purpose and I think the neighbors should mind their own business.
Old 17-09-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
ilvhacker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Nah, not gay...haha...but as long as the gal zaogeng herself to yr view purposely, willingly n FOC, u shdn't waste yr eyesight n turn yr eyes away from her to elsewhere ...shd stare at her longer n harder ..hehe..i m sure she would be happy to see u do that ...hahaha

wow !..you so lucky dude, bro ...treasure her man .. v. few wives/gfs dare or want to sleep topless together with their husbands or bfs.....can count them by the fingertips...if bottomless, it's worse, no need to say anymore
Back then, before I know her, I'm already have bto with my then gf, but shit happens and broke up, and she's the one I want. Started off as flings, then fwb, to current bf/gf
Old 17-09-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Many of my opp condo neighbors always braless at hm...everytime they bend down sure can see this type of scene...

Old 17-09-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SemuaKenaTipu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
Many of my opp condo neighbors always braless at hm...everytime they bend down sure can see this type of scene...

Being braless at home is what most of the woman do,my wife and elder daughter did the same too.
More relaxing bah,but need to beware of too much exposing.
Old 17-09-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
FilthyThinker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post

Nice share bro. Love to see such view from the top or sides hehe
Old 17-09-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Nah, not gay...haha...but as long as the gal zaogeng herself to yr view purposely, willingly n FOC, u shdn't waste yr eyesight n turn yr eyes away from her to elsewhere ...shd stare at her longer n harder ..hehe..i m sure she would be happy to see u do that ...hahaha

wow !..you so lucky dude, bro ...treasure her man .. v. few wives/gfs dare or want to sleep topless together with their husbands or bfs.....can count them by the fingertips...if bottomless, it's worse, no need to say anymore
haha wait why would the girl not dare to sleep topless with the bf?!
Old 17-09-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
imamu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemuaKenaTipu View Post
Being braless at home is what most of the woman do,my wife and elder daughter did the same too.
More relaxing bah,but need to beware of too much exposing.
At home also exposed only to you, should be ok lah
Old 18-09-2020, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
haha wait why would the girl not dare to sleep topless with the bf?!
dunno leh pretty babe...i tot u would know better.. for whatever reasons lor... maybe weather or air-con too cold or she is not so close with her bf yet or maybe scare her bf too tempted n buah her nips until it is v. hard for her to sleep ... haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-09-2020, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

As long as you are not naked, it is ok. For ladies, as long as they are not topless, that is ok too. I like to wear running shorts with high slits by the side. Those with inner lining. Decathalon sells them for $18.

I remember reading about a case in Singapore where they walk around naked in full view, turned out to be a police case. They will give you warning. Repeated offences will be charged.

Seen the lady living across me naked a few times. She walks out of the shower naked and wipe herself dry in the bedroom. She did pull her curtains. Problem is day curtains are almost transparent at night when you turn on the lights in the room. Fat middle aged auntie.. aiyo my eyes...
Old 18-09-2020, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 16
scumscum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscumscum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensan74 View Post
.... fighting for toilet sometimes...
Please don't fight. You people should learn to share and save water.
Old 18-09-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
ilvhacker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
dunno leh pretty babe...i tot u would know better.. for whatever reasons lor... maybe weather or air-con too cold or she is not so close with her bf yet or maybe scare her bf too tempted n buah her nips until it is v. hard for her to sleep ... haha
She always sleep soundly at first, I'm the midst of the night, she would tease me...
Old 18-09-2020, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
FirstJide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumscum View Post
Agreed. Save water, shower together
Old 18-09-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SemuaKenaTipu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumscum View Post

Changi resort also sharing all this😅
Old 18-09-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilvhacker View Post
Back then, before I know her, I'm already have bto with my then gf, but shit happens and broke up, and she's the one I want. Started off as flings, then fwb, to current bf/gf
Wa...so lucky dude you.. to meet her after yr earlier break up with yr ex gf !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilvhacker View Post
She always sleep soundly at first, I'm the midst of the night, she would tease me...
Then she don't suddenly wake up meh when u buah her nips ??? ..hehe..then tell us leh, how she tease u in the middle of the night ahh ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1