The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 4
Morpheus7522 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMorpheus7522 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMorpheus7522 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
A Peek Into My Darkness

Been ghosting this site for awhile since I heard about it from a client recently. Thanks to all bros who took time off to write their stories as I really enjoyed reading them.

Anyway, I thought maybe I’d contribute as well by writing a little about the dark part of my life. Well, a bit of background, I’m currently close to 40 and I would say that I have led a pretty privileged life up to this point. This would actually bring me to my first story which happened when I was JC.

Part 1: The Younger Years

Encounter 1

Call it providence, luck or what have you, my parents fired the maid that had been taking care of me and the house since primary school. To cut a long story short, she was caught stealing some of my mum’s jewellery as well as some petty cash lying around the house. It wasn’t too long after, they brought in another maid from Indonesia that was younger, and in my opinion, way prettier. Let’s call her Widya.

Back then, I was dating a girl whom I had known since secondary school but only starting going out in JC. Let’s call her Kay. Now Kay is not known in the school to be the prettiest but man did she have a nice pair of tits and a rocking hot body. As my parents are usually out most of the day working, I would invite her over most days of the week after school to “study”.

As you probably guessed it, we didn’t get much studying done when she was there. I was banging her on the bed, on the study table, in the toilet, etc. But Kay isn’t the highlight of the story.

It was one fateful day closer to the end of JC1 that I brought Kay home from school. I remembered that we had a huge argument that day because of another girl from my class whom I was close with. Kay wasn’t too happy that she was putting the moves on me and that I was, in her opinion, enjoying it.

Anyway, we headed up the stairs and straight into my room where she carried on her rant.

M: Come on babe, you know we’re just friends

K: Just friends? She might not think that way seeing how she’s always leaning so close to you that bitch

M: Ya but that’s about it. She’s just affectionate that way

K: And the way she rubs your thighs when you make her laugh?

M: Ya but it doesn’t go any further than that!

K: It excites you doesn’t it?

M: Not as much as you excite me babe

She was sitting on my bed and I was on a swivel chair rolled close to her. As I said that, I moved my hand up her skirt, slowly making my way to her panties. I didn’t get too far when she slapped it away.

K: Really? You think that I’m in the mood for sex now?

M: Well, you look a hell lot sexier when you’re angry that’s for sure (Trying my luck)

K: Are you sure you’re not thinking of Cass?

And that kinda did it. We went into a full blown argument that ended in her storming out of the house. As I was still steaming over what happened, I heard a soft knock on my room door. It was Widya standing outside my room in her tight shorts and a white crop top.
Old 08-09-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Morpheus7522 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMorpheus7522 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMorpheus7522 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Peek Into My Darkness

W: Sir, everything ok?

M: Ya just fine

W: Couple fight all the time, sir. No need to get angry

M: Ya I know. I’ll just give her a few days to cool off. Do you fight with your boyfriend a lot too?

W: I no boyfriend

M: Really? Beautiful girl like you sure will have many guys chase

W: Many guys at home chase but no one I like so no boyfriend

In the months that she has been here, Widya has been kind of conservative, keeping to her work and herself mostly. I never really had an opportunity, or at that time saw a need, to get to know her better.

M: So what type of guys do you like?

W: Me? Not too fat, the skinny strong type better. Tall and handsome like sir

I was a bit caught off guard by the last statement so I just kept quiet and gave an awkward smile.

W: Kay very pretty. I can see why sir likes her

Unsure how to proceed as it was my first time, I tried my luck a little.

M: I think you’re very pretty too.

W: Really? I don’t think you will like. I not so fair like other Singaporean girls.

M: What makes you think I only like fair girls?

Widya started to blush a little at this point and her feet kept shifting awkwardly as if she was trying to decide which leg she should be putting her weight on. In my limited knowledge of chasing girls back then, it was always a good sign to me.

M: Anyway, I’m going to take a quick shower as I’m feeling a little hot.

Still feeling a little disappointed that I got no action for the day, I popped into the shower in my room with all sort of devilish thoughts running through my head.

M: Widya! Could you go to my room and bring me a towel? I forgot to bring mine in.

It wasn’t long before I heard a soft knock on the bathroom door.

W: Sir, I come in with towel ok?

M: Ok

It was almost comical the way she walked into the bathroom. Her head was down and she had one hand outstretched with the towel and another shielding her eyes. I opened the shower door, stepped out and reached out for the towel.

And it fell from her hand.

To this day, I can’t seem to decide if it was sheer luck or if she did it on purpose.

Regardless, she gave a yelp of surprise and reached down to pick it up. When she stood, I was standing there, dripping wet and naked.

W: Sorry sir! I so clumsy!

Her flustered manner and cute expression gave me an instant hard on and it pointed comically near her stomach. Half expecting her to scream in surprise or worse, rape, I quickly grabbed the towel and ran back into the shower area. Closing my eyes and preparing for the worst, all I heard was the silent closing of the bathroom door as Widya made her way out.
Old 09-09-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

It was pretty awkward came dinner time as both my parents were out for a client dinner and would not be home until late. Widya had not said a word all afternoon and we both sat at the dinner table quietly for awhile, awkwardly eating our meal. I decided that if someone were to break the silence, it had to be me.

M: Widya, I’m really sorry about what happened this afternoon. It was really an accident

W: No need to be sorry sir. Not your fault. I clumsy drop the towel

M: Ya but I should have waited in the shower area rather than step out naked. I thought you closing your eyes so no problem

W: It’s ok sir.

Another awkward silence for awhile. I decided to push my luck a little.

M: Why didn’t you scream when you saw it?

She looked up at me puzzled. W: Why scream?

M: I don’t know. Girls usually scream when they are shocked or if they see things they don’t like?

A short pause.

W: Maybe because I like?
Old 09-09-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

She was eyeing me the whole time she said it, her big brown eyes accessing my facial expression and reaction to her words. At that moment, I knew my next words would determine the outcome of the night and the days to come. I chose to give a wide smile and keep quiet.

W: Sir… Will you be angry if I ask to see it again?

Jackpot!

M: I wouldn’t be angry but what would I get in return?

Widya didn’t immediately answer but spent the next few minutes clearing up her meal and bringing the dirty plates into the kitchen to wash. I sat where I was, pretending to play with my handphone but eyeing her every move through my peripheral vision. When she was done, she went into her room and closed the door. My heart sank with the thud of the door closing.

A million thoughts raced through my mind as I made my way up towards my room. Did I go too far? Did I unwittingly insulted her? Was she following my parents instructions to see how I would react in a scenario like this?

I tried to temper my thoughts as I flipped through my study notes, hoping to get some work done. I wasn’t long into my notes when I hear a knock on my door. When I opened it, Widya was standing there in a short crop top where her tight midriff could be seen and a black shorts that looked like an FBT.

Without saying anything, she stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. In one swift move, she pulled her crop top over her head, exposing her pair of lovely round c cups.

W: Since you let me see first just now, now I let you see first. Fair

For a moment I didn’t know how to react, sitting stupidly in my swivel chair and staring with my mouth agape. She came over and sat at the edge of my bed.

W: My turn?

Still a bit mesmerised, I quickly pulled down my shorts revealing my hard on.

W: It’s very big

M: No la. It’s a normal size according to Kay

W: She say normal size but she sounds big

M: What do you mean?

W: I shy to say sir but when I first start working here, I can hear she always very loud and enjoying herself when you both in the room. Sometimes, I hear will get horny and start touching myself outside your door

M: Really? Like how would you start touching yourself?

Widya gave a wide smile, pulled herself further up my bed and pull down her shorts. Just as she was not wearing a bra, she also wasn’t wearing anything down low. Her nicely shaven pussy was already glistening with juice

She started moaning softly as her fingers rubbed the outside of her pussy. The faster she rubbed, the shiner with juice her pussy became and her moans grew louder. My head was light with what I was seeing as I started stroking my own dick in tandem with her rubs.

It wasn’t long before I couldn’t stand it anymore and grabbed both her legs to pull her pussy closer to me. As she continued rubbing herself, I started licking her as if my tongue had a life of its own.

Her moaning intensified as my free hand moved to squeeze her boobs and lightly twist her brown nipples.

W: Ah ah ah ah!

Less than 10 minutes of licking later, her whole body shivered as the juices in my mouth started to fill up. Smiling to myself, I swallowed every drop of the sweet liquid.

Sheepishly, she looked up from where she was lying down: Sir…You still very big

I gave her a wolfish grin. M: Ya I helped you already. So you going to help me?

In one swift move, she lifted herself off the bed, knelt on the floor in front of me and put my whole dick in her mouth. Beautiful brown eyes never straying away from mine, she started sucking with an intensity I’ve never felt before. A series of wet popping sounds filled the round as she expertly stroked my dick in tandem with her sucking. I would have exploded in her mouth in a matter of minutes if I didn’t stop her.

When I did, W looked up at me with her innocent face: Sayang, you not like?

M: No dear, I liked it very much. But I want to be inside you

W: No sayang cannot. I not ready and no condom

M: I promise to shoot outside you. No need condom

W: No cannot tonight. I not ready

I agreed with a slightly disappointed small nod and shoved my dick back in her small mouth. Between her wet sucks, moans and stroking, I exploded into her mouth within a matter of minutes. Like a good girl, she swallowed everything that I expended into her mouth.

W: Sayang… Are you angry?

I smiled and shook my head. Sheepishly, she picked up her clothes and left the room. It wasn’t long before my parents came back and I heard her greet them before closing the door to the room.
Old 09-09-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Camper reporting!
Old 09-09-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Encounter 2

The next two weeks were pretty boring considering that Kay was still angry and refused to see me. I had a ton of schoolwork to catch up on and I guess Widya saw the stress on my face and pretty much decided to leave me alone for awhile.

When the weekends came on the second week, my parents headed out for their planned weekend Batam golf trip. They asked me along as well so that they could introduce me to some of their business partners but I declined on the pretext of having too much schoolwork.

Feeling a little bored, I decided to call and pacify Kay and see if she would like to come over. After an hour of talking on the phone, I managed to convince her to pop by after her gym class.

I popped into the kitchen to see if Widya was there. Sure enough, she was preparing something which I could only assume was lunch.

M: Widya…Kay will be coming over for lunch. Can you prepare her share as well?

I could feel a palpable shift in her mood when I mentioned Kay.

W: Kay? You never say early. I only got enough for you and me.

M: Never mind. Just split my portion and give one to Kay.

W: But you will have not enough sir

M: No worries. I’m not that hungry anyway.

Just as I turned away, I thought I saw a sad look in her eyes.

When Kay appeared at my gate in her tight gym clothes, Widya buzzed her through. I could sense the slight hostility Widya had for Kay as she walked through the front door.

Lunch was quick with Widya joining us at the table but not saying anything.

M: You brought your change of clothes babe?

K: Ya la of course. Unless you want your whole room to smell of my sweat.

M: I wouldn’t mind

I got a quick pinch in the arm as Kay danced up the staircase to my room. Widya quietly finished up her meal and started packing up the table. Not sure if I should say anything, I opted for the easier approach and followed Kay upstairs.

By the time I got to my room, I could hear the shower running in my ensuite bathroom. Smiling to myself, I closed the door to my room and opened the bathroom door.

K: Was wondering when you’re going to show up

M: Had to finish lunch first ma. Widya spent a lot of effort making it.

My dick was already hard seeing Kay’s naked curvaceous body. Though still a C, her boobs were slightly smaller than Widya’s but the thing I loved most about them were her nipples. They were a light pinkish colour that seemed to call out to me to suck on them forever.

K: So fast hard already?

M: Havent seen you in so long ma. My little bro misses you.

K: You could have fantasied about Cass ma.

M: Why would I need Cass? When I have this?

In one swift move, I grabbed her ass and pulled her close to me, inserting my throbbing dick into her pussy as I did it. Maybe it was the water or maybe she was already horny but the insertion was seamless. Her hands desperately tried to find traction on the slippery shower glass as I pushed her head down and rammed steadily into her.

K: Ah fuck ah ah ah! Fuck me harder ah ah! Fuck meeeee!

About 5 minutes into fucking, I switched off the running water, turned her around and lifted both her legs around my waist. Using my hips to anchor her legs and pushing her back against the wall for support, I thrusted my dick deep into her pussy from the front. With every thrust, her boobs bounced against my chest as I frenched her like there was no tomorrow.

K: Ah fuck I can’t take this anymore! I’m cumming!

M: Let’s cum together babe!

With that, I shot two week’s worth of my load straight into her pussy as she gave out a huge scream of pleasure.
Old 09-09-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
cat5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, please continue.
Old 09-09-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Satisfied she collapsed onto my shoulder planting small kisses on it. We spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling on the living room sofa and watching TV. Widya kept to herself in the kitchen area and in her room during this period.

After dinner, it was decided that Kay would stay the night as she brought along some extra clothing. We had another fuck session on the bed in my room just before she turned in for the night. I remember my dick was still in her pussy when we feel asleep.

At around 2am, I got up to go downstairs to get a glass of water. Kay was a pretty heavy sleeper so pulling myself out of her didn’t even stir her.

When I got to the kitchen, I could see that Widya’s door was closed but there was light coming out from under her door. Curious to see why she was still awake at this hour, I knocked lightly on the door.

When she opened it, she was wearing a long very thin t-shirt that rode down to her knees and allowed me full view of her brown nipples.

W: Sir, is everything ok?
M: Ya everything is ok. Just wanted to see why you still awake.

W: Cant sleep so watching show

M: Oh what show you watching?

Widya gave a small laugh: Even if I tell you you know?

I gave her wry smile and boldly strutted past her into her room: But can at least accompany you for awhile?

W: You no scared Kay find out?

M: She’s sleeping and even an earthquake won’t wake her

Widya looked a little conflicted but gave in after seeing me sit on her bed so comfortably.

I tried to take a quick peek at her phone screen: So what’s the show about?

She gave me a quick summary of the show. As she was talking, I couldn’t help but steal glances at her twin peaks of which I got caught and earned me a pinch.

W: You still horny ah? After make love so many times today?

M: How you know so many times? You listening?

W: Kay so loud, downstairs also can hear

Time to try my luck again: You don’t like me make love to you ma. So no choice use all my skills on her

Widya grew quiet at that.

M: I’m just joking only la my dear

W: You promise you cannot shoot inside me?

Without waiting for my reply, Widya placed her handphone by the side of the bed, took my face by both her hands and we started frenching. I’m not sure how long we were lost in each other but somewhere in between, I pushed her down onto the bed and removed her t-shirt. As usual, there was nothing underneath.

Pushing my shorts away, I started using my hard dick to stroke the outside of her soaking wet pussy. Her moans echoed across the confines of the small room.

W: Push it in sayang. I want you inside

M: You sure?

W: Yes yes yes. I want you inside

Slowly but surely, I eased my dick into her pussy and she gave a loud sigh of pleasure. Once in, I started thrusting in and out of her, lubricated by the sweet nectar of her vagina. Her moans got louder with each thrust as I also began to build up speed with the momentum.

W: Ah ah sayang fuck me sayang!

Within the first 10 minutes of fucking, she cried out something in Bahasa and I felt a build up at the tip of my dick. I pulled out just in time to see a fountain of liquid squirt out from her pussy. She said something again in Bahasa and collapsed to the bed.

Not yet satisfied, I lifted her up and positioned her above me as I laid down on the bed. With one hand, she grabbed my member and slid it back into her pussy with ease. As she impaled herself on my dick, the sound of water squishing could be heard throughout the room.

M: Keep going dear. I’m cumming!

She lifted herself off my dick just as I was about to cum and the white liquid splashed against her flat stomach. Completely drained, we spent the next few minutes just lying in each other’s arms.

Mindful that it might almost be morning, I crept my way back up the stairs to my room where Kay was still soundly asleep.
Old 10-09-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
URCBUSD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, please keep going
Old 10-09-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Encounter 3

Kay and I didn’t last very long and we broke up just before my A-Levels due to differences in temperament and opinions. We did, however, have a last fuck at her place before we broke up but it wasn’t something to shout about.

With the major exams looming so close, my stress level was at its height. To make matters worse, my mum also decided that it was the best time to take leave from work to keep a closer eye on me and my studies. Between her hovering around me and her constant nagging, it is no wonder I couldn’t get retain any information from the mountain of study notes in front of me.

My day of reprieve came when her group of friends asked her out one day for high tea and a play after. Seizing the opportunity, I started cramming my notes the minute I got home from school.

About two hours into cramming, I heard a soft knock on the door.

W: Sir… Can I come in?

M: Yes sure

She opened the door and stepped meekly into the room, one hand holding a glass of black liquid.

W: Mdm ask me to make this for you. She say must watch you drink all and when hot.

Cursing inwardly, I took the drink from her hands and started sipping on it. Widya sat at the edge of my bed watching me innocently with those beautiful big brown eyes.

W: Sayang…You very stressed? I don’t see you come down to watch TV at night so often already and you always gone after dinner

M: Ya my exams are coming soon so a bit stressed out

W: Ah…Mdm drink got help?

M: What? This? Of course it doesn’t help

Widya gave a small laugh: I also think it doesn’t help. But I know something sure can help.

M: Then what do you think can help?

She got up from the bed, knelt in front of me and pull down my pants. A few licks from her and my dick became as stiff and hard as a board. As she sucked contently on my member, I lifted up her shirt and undid her bra in one fast stroke. After a few minutes of squeezing her boobs as she sucked me off, I felt my release coming and exploded all into her mouth.

W: More relax? But we not done yet sayang

Not done? Not that I’m a one shot wonder but this seems slightly outside the norm for us. Widya stood up and pulled down her pants. From the looks of it, it seems like she just shaved her pussy not too long ago.

As I sat on the chair, she bent down to stroke my dick to get it hard again. Once done, she climbed on top of me, slipping my hard member into her wet pussy. Pressing against my shoulders, she moved up and down so quickly that I was afraid the chair would give way with all that squeaking.

W: Ah ah you so big I cannot tahan! Ah ah ah!

This went on for a couple of minutes before she abruptly stood up.

W: Sayang… I want to give you something I never give anyone before.

She spun around, licked two fingers and started lubricating her asshole. I sat there in stunned silence as she impaled her ass into my dick, all the while looking at me. She bit her lower lip slightly when my dickhead entered, muttered pain in Bahasa but soldiered on. It took a little while but soon my whole dick was in her ass.

W: Sayang you like?

I pulled her close to me and whispered: Yes I do. It feels amazing. Kay never lets me do this.

W: I know sayang. I heard her reject you many times. You do what you want with me. I’m yours sayang.

With that, I pushed her against the bed frame such that she was holding it for balance and started ramming her ass while standing up.

W: Ah Ah Ah! Not too fast sayang, slowly. Ah Ah Ah!

At that moment, it was like something came over me and I dominated her ass for a good 10 minutes while she cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

W: Sayang, Ah Ah! I want you to cum in me sayang!

And I did. I exploded my second load inside her asshole and all over her ass.
Old 11-09-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Junction6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, wish to read more.
Old 12-09-2020, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 16
Jason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to all

Great job ts! Keep up your good works!
Old 12-09-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

And I did. I exploded my second load inside her asshole and all over her ass.

Once done, I pulled her onto the bed and we cuddled for a bit.

M: How come you know I like it in the ass?

W: I heard you tell Kay before but she say she no like and cannot allow

M: You never let anyone else do before?

W: My previous boyfriend want but I no allow

M: Why allow me then?

Widya looked away for an instant and I saw the same sad look she had that day when Kay came over: I don’t know sayang. You are just special to me.

I gave her a hug and in no time we started kissing again. Before I knew it, I was once again slipping my hard dick into her pussy. This time round, however, I was making love to her rather than fucking. With her moans as a guide, I licked her boobs at her sensitive areas while thrusting tenderly into her.

W: Sayang I want you to shoot inside

M: Really?

W: Yes. I want to feel your cum inside me

I was already starting to feel the mounting pressure of the incoming explosion. For a second I thought of going against her wishes as I did not want to get her pregnant but she wrapped her legs so tightly around my waist that I couldn’t get out.

I exploded inside her pussy.

We laid there panting for a minute until we heard the front gate squeak open. Widya immediately shot out of my bed, grabbed her clothes and ran to her room. Luckily I heard her door close before my front door opened.
Old 12-09-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
LittleThinCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, camping for more!
Old 13-09-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, thanks for sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1