The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future
Re: Am I being too greedy?

Why not just buy a pair of boobs and put at home as a gf since you seem to be in a relationship with boobs, not a person anyway?
Old 23-09-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Why not just buy a pair of boobs and put at home as a gf since you seem to be in a relationship with boobs, not a person anyway?

Hahaha. You remind me those japanese guys bought doll back home.
Old 24-09-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ahboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So you just to make the decision, don't let the girl suffer.
The craving is never end one
Got body no emotion support also Gg.

So find someone can let you have both,
Just enjoy while you can, play as much as you can.
Since you don't plan to settle down why waste time.

Or give your self sometime with her.
Go for staycation try something new with her
Or train her to give you the best blowjob.
So many thing to explore

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
She's not ugly, actually quite some suitors..

Just that since breaking up with my last long term gf I've been craving for someone with big B or C cups, and she's really v flat leh, nth much to grab..

As earlier bro said, life is short, feel quite deprived..

To ans your qn, we got together because during CB period we talked and chatted a lot virtually, at an emotional and mental level, we connect.. She was also v sweet to me and did a lot of small things to brighten my day

The last long term gf I had people also said will regret if I break up with her as true love is hard to find.. truth is I couldn't be happier without her, so much freedom now and can easily find a WAY better replacement (whether physical or mental)
Old 24-09-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 4
insensitive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Answer is yes.
Old 25-09-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
PogbaPaula deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
U r not greedy you are just seeking better options. Woman will seldom slim down as they do not have the knowledge some more you want big breasts.

My advice is find other woman if you think you deserve better. That's life
Well said bro, fully agreed!!
Old 25-09-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
uncommonsense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No la not greedy at all. Quite normal
Old 25-09-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Well tbh, I thought present gf was good and got together with her because she kinda gave me unlimited sex and BJs after a long dry spell

As mentioned we also click quite well emotionally

But with Covid dying down more recently, more girls are coming out to date, and I've managed to go on some dates with more attractive girls

Even if I were to break up with present gf, I also don't know how to explain to her why I would want to break up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogbaPaula View Post
Well said bro, fully agreed!!
Old 26-09-2020, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Just tell her the truth. Since when u need to explain.
Old 26-09-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well tbh, I thought present gf was good and got together with her because she kinda gave me unlimited sex and BJs after a long dry spell

But with Covid dying down more recently, more girls are coming out to date, and I've managed to go on some dates with more attractive girls

Even if I were to break up with present gf, I also don't know how to explain to her why I would want to break up..

To be honest.

Every problem got pro and con.

Nothing is prefect.

You need to give in to get something return.

It is equal.

You should be thankful that you got gf willing to give you what you want.... alot of bro's here still single now.

Anyway final decision is yours to decide.
Old 28-09-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Quote:

Well i think is our human nature to be greedy .....once u got something , u want better and better things in life hence find the next one if u think u deserve better or else be contented and 望梅址渴

There no right or wrong in the matter of heart .... follow your desire and be mentally and physically prepared for the up and downs
Old 28-09-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So, my gf is very flat, a bit on the plus side (low to mid 60s kg), doesn't have the best figure cos she doesn't exercise

But she is very good to me both in and out of bed. Like she will always help me arrange and buy stuff, care for me and cook etc. In bed, she will do whatever I ask

Give me sex, BJs (she sucks well) anytime I want. Even during period, she will guai guai go down on me without needing to ask and let me shoot in her mouth. Although flat, she has nice nipples, very brown, turgid and big when aroused. Lets me spread her legs whenever I want and pull her hair during sex, which I like cos it feels damn manly. she even went to take pills so that I can cum inside her, which she knows I love

I always get distracted though when I see girls with bigger boobs (C cups drive me crazy) and nicer figures walk by.. to the extent that I downloaded dating apps to meet girls (and maybe more) to satisfy such desires

Sometimes I tell myself not to be too greedy, but the urge to enjoy some girls with more shapely figures and bigger boobs always comes back.. Feels like I need to get this out of the system badly..

What do you guys think?
Give you one supermodel with nice boobs and arse, one day you bored and want a flat chested skinny like Kate Moss..then one day you also bored, wanna try one 70kg trucker Oprah...
This is not greedy, this is take for granted...
girl flat, can do boobs enhancement..
for exercise, you should try ask her to do with you together at home? hint her that you will Rape her like in the gym scenerio in those tight attire...
if you also fat the more you two should do together..
If you are well tonned by default? why in the first place you chose her? I believe you see her inner more than outside right?

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-09-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Having a submissive gf or wife, willing to please you or pleasure you upon command...never let go...
Base on experience... The rest of other issue, fat or flat or etc, have the money can settle...
Willingness is something you can buy ...even some for the sake of money can do be "willingness" but still is fake and not lasting...

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-09-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Breast implant about 16k.

Money can solve most problems
Old 29-09-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chengzc View Post
Breast implant about 16k.

Money can solve most problems
16K SGD?

Thailand can be done with 50% of the mentioned amount...the balance can do botox and face lifting..

I'M CIM KING
Old 05-10-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Can I just go out and bonk some of the chicks I find sexually attractive and then after that go back to the one I love, or find a new one to love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
16K SGD?

Thailand can be done with 50% of the mentioned amount...the balance can do botox and face lifting..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1