The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
plaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Short story - short incident with stranger

After the trip back, I was preparing myself for my new job by buying some clothing at Orchard road with the money given by Uncle jerry

I shop from day till night and was really exhausted went to buy koi and drink. Went back to my apartment which I rented, was alone and very quiet. Sat myself down and start to watch TV. Nothing much really and when in the middle of the night I suddenly heard my Neighbour moaning sound.

I knew they were fucking but didn't know it impact le so much that I felt a bit horny. To prevent from thinking that way, I quickly went down to walk around so that I can distract myself from getting horny.

While walking around, my stomach starting to get hungry so I quickly go 7 Eleven to purchase some bread and drink to satisfy myself. While walking back home, I saw someone standing behind the tree and out of curiosity, I went to take a look and to my dismay, I found a bangala mustarbed himself holding a piece of pink cloth(didn't saw what is it). I am able to see how he look like and quickly walked away pretend nothing happen

I quickly walked home and locked the door and try not to recall what I have seen, although is pretty normal to me but still a bit shocked
Old 02-03-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 13
Benong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud of
Re: Short story - short incident with stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaingirl View Post
After the trip back, I was preparing myself for my new job by buying some clothing at Orchard road with the money given by Uncle jerry

I shop from day till night and was really exhausted went to buy koi and drink. Went back to my apartment which I rented, was alone and very quiet. Sat myself down and start to watch TV. Nothing much really and when in the middle of the night I suddenly heard my Neighbour moaning sound.

I knew they were fucking but didn't know it impact le so much that I felt a bit horny. To prevent from thinking that way, I quickly went down to walk around so that I can distract myself from getting horny.

While walking around, my stomach starting to get hungry so I quickly go 7 Eleven to purchase some bread and drink to satisfy myself. While walking back home, I saw someone standing behind the tree and out of curiosity, I went to take a look and to my dismay, I found a bangala mustarbed himself holding a piece of pink cloth(didn't saw what is it). I am able to see how he look like and quickly walked away pretend nothing happen

I quickly walked home and locked the door and try not to recall what I have seen, although is pretty normal to me but still a bit shocked
Finish!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

That’s all? Thought you will go back and masturbate yourself. Sounds so kinky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaingirl View Post

Old 02-03-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
secret75 is one of the Best!secret75 is one of the Best!secret75 is one of the Best!

Yes TS is right. Indeed a short incident. The build up was rather long and unnecessary though.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Hahaha TS so cute!
Was seriously expecting some happening like testing that bangala lol.
Old 02-03-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Next time horny no need go here n there. Just drop any of us a pm n we will go over to help u!!!

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 03-03-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
HomingPigeon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue sis!!
Old 06-03-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

plaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Walked back home and had my supper and then went back to sleep.

The next day was pretty normal, slack at home with nothing much to do as I am still waiting to start my job on next Monday. So I decided to roam around Singapore. I went to change into my casual outing wear and went out for Singapore sight seeing.

All was quite normal, and finally the day ended, took the bus back home. It was a Long bus ride and I took a nap on the bus. Suddenly I felt someone touching me slowly from my tights to my stomach then slowly to my boobs.

I open my eyes slowly to see who is touching me and found that he waa a Chinese man looks like in his 30s. Although I didn't like mainland guy but this sort of scenario makes me horny. I decided to let him touch.

The man slowly move his hand to my pussy area and start fingering me. In my mind I was like wow he is good at fingering and it makes me wet. I open my eyes and can see that he was shocked and tried to run but I hold him back by pressing on his tights

Man: sorry I didn't meant to do it

Me: but you did it and you like it right?

Man: hmmm sorry sorry don't report me I don't want to get Send back

Me: I can don't report but you must follow me

Man: okay okay

Naturally I bring him back to my house for a good fuck

Upon reaching my house, I started to French him and he reciprocate

I started to reach out to the packet of condom on my wallet and put it for him and strip him off naked and he too strip me off naked and he started to fuck me hard
Old 06-03-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Nice build up. Please continue.
Old 06-03-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!

This guy very lucky hor.....
Old 07-03-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
drolla deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrolla deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am sure if when TS is horny many of us here would gladly help her out free of charge .
Old 09-03-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Man: 好爽

Me: 干我,来干我

Man: 你他妈的好骚

Me: 舔我的奶

Man: 你的奶好大

He suck my nipple furiously and I kept moaning until he shoot his load out in the condom

Me: 好爽

Man: 没想到我还可以干新加坡的女孩, 超值的

I walked towards him and play with his unwaken dick.

Me : 我还要,可以在干我吗宝贝

Man: 那你就舔吧,让他起
Old 09-03-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
Royal Vision deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRoyal Vision deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward to next instalment .
Old 09-03-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
Hennesi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drolla View Post
I am sure if when TS is horny many of us here would gladly help her out free of charge .
Agree . I am sure too .
Old 09-03-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Copa100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to next update .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1