The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2009, 02:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update

i believe some of the posts were removed
while others were achieved,.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudonym View Post
it happened to me too but the funny thing is, i can still view my posts!

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 26-12-2009, 01:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1739 / Power: 15
turbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant future
Re: Reputation system update - 15 Nov 2009

From a noobie perspective, seeing you guys have so many points is really staggering...wondering will take how long...its like a mountain to scale !

Uncle Turbo
Old 29-12-2009, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 22
susuyamyam is one of the Best!susuyamyam is one of the Best!susuyamyam is one of the Best!

wah so many rules have change3d huh. I hv pwr 4.... now zero... rep also -160 . haha I must have say a lot of F words.

anyway, can anyone tell me what is tat (eP) stands for huh? me getting old liao
Old 29-12-2009, 08:55 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

it means your access to the private section has expired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by susuyamyam View Post
anyway, can anyone tell me what is tat (eP) stands for huh? me getting old liao

Old 29-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 22
susuyamyam is one of the Best!susuyamyam is one of the Best!susuyamyam is one of the Best!

wah big sexy, how did u rack up 4000+ post? veri bree huh. ur join date is a mth later than mine.... hahaha wat a vast diff.

Sammyboy towkay rule change knock me way backward. hmmm thk i am not going to bother gathering rep pts and pwr anymore...
Old 29-12-2009, 03:42 PM

mate..
don;t bother too much about your rep points now.
it will come when you are doing things the right way...

meanwhile just share your lobong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by susuyamyam View Post
Sammyboy towkay rule change knock me way backward. hmmm thk i am not going to bother gathering rep pts and pwr anymore...

Old 01-01-2010, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
pyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to behold

Bros,

Will comply to the the R&R.

Just a non-relevant question, since I cannot find it in other parts of forums: Is there any chance whereby SBF forums might get a mobile version for blackberry, iphone, symbian or like keep the client simple like Mobile MSN? I would love to see the web traffic stats overtake some of the most popular websites in singapore haha! And give them a run for their money!

Since statistically unlike broadband on mobile in Korea and Japan, most of our internet traffic is overseas anyway...

I know it can be a challenge as some of the posts contain embedded pictures and such. Different mobile handsets etc. But there might be a spark of a chance if we could collaborate (i.e. get some bros to code/develop, more bros to test (me, me, me), softlaunch it, start a support thread, invite advertisers for the mobile platform, integrate location based services (imagine taking a photo of a WL at GL Lor 10, sending an instantaneous update from your iphone), or device-to-device comms just to discreetly say hi to the fellow Samster on his phone, security wipe feature to ensure that SBF gets protected should his handset gets impounded? OKT of FL can use it to instantaneously QC the "chais")

Just a thought out loud for the New Year 2010... I know it's a bit far-fetched and naive... IMHO. Just thought that with so many Samsters here, newbies and influential, it just might be a possible community effort (naive thought again).
Old 02-01-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
Teekopek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To Sam Leong or Big Sexy, why my power is 0 ?
Old 03-01-2010, 01:44 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teekopek View Post
To Sam Leong or Big Sexy, why my power is 0 ?
You don't have enough posts.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-01-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
Teekopek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You don't have enough posts.
Thank you boss.

It's because after you did spring cleaning and some of my old posts were deleted.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teekopek View Post
Thank you boss.

It's because after you did spring cleaning and some of my old posts were deleted.
Contribute more and all will be well.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 22-01-2010, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

Boss,

Has No. 5 been replaced by No. 12 ?

5. Reputation points have NO EFFECT on reputation power.
12. One reputation power is awarded for every 3000 rep points.

Cos No. 5 is still there.
Old 22-01-2010, 10:20 PM

amended.
thanks for pointing it out mate..

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas999 View Post
5. Reputation points have NO EFFECT on reputation power.

Old 01-02-2010, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 18
Manfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to behold

Hi BigSexy

I'm aware that we cannot up the same person more then once. But one bro told me we could do so, provided it is after a 2 yr span, or after a certain lapse in between. Out of curiosity, would like to know if it works that way.

Thanks.

The FL who took my heart: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...03#post5573203
Old 02-02-2010, 04:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfese_Widz View Post
Hi BigSexy

I'm aware that we cannot up the same person more then once. But one bro told me we could do so, provided it is after a 2 yr span, or after a certain lapse in between. Out of curiosity, would like to know if it works that way.

Thanks.
It's not based on a time frame. It's based on reputation spread.

Quote:
6. Reputation spread figure is 1000 which means you have to give reputation to 1000 other members first before you can vote for a particular member again.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1