The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2014, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
royalboy007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Solid Thai massage with extra, central location

Firstly this is my first FR since i found this place myself instead of asking for ctcs.

I was wandering around this area as i was really bored with my work and need some refreshing and go jalan2 a while. Suddenly my eye caught a "thai massage" and got some picture also of ppl doing thai massage, i was thinking "sure clan joint lah this one" nvm just try lor since got nothing to do, go back to work also sian.

Skip skip, the cashier was an old lady boss, not even close to attractive. So not very hopefull for anything good. Paid the 1hr massage for $50, and proceed to the room.

There is a boxer folded nicely there, got changed and laud down. A few minutes after a knock on the door and the masseuse came in. Not bad, thai lady in her early 30$ didnt ask her name. She asked "first time?" I said yes. Then the massage started.. It was goooddddd i tell u, long time since having a good thai style massage in singapore. All my bones were popped and all my sore were pressed with the correct pressure, not those masseuse who massage with their elbow and press until u die.

Never even once she teased or touch my didi during the session, so i was really expecting nothing and enjoyed the massage.

Time to flip over and she kept on doing different tricks and all those thai massage accrobatic bone cracking, sure all the bros here knows what i am talking about. When i sensed the time is almost up and all my body parts had been served, she suddenly dropped my boxer and started massaging around the groin area ( not Hj) trust me its a massage not anyhow stroking. In response, my didi was caught off guard and started to poking wildly, lol.

After 1 minute of groin massage, the golden question popped up whether i need further massage there. Sibe, already like that of cos i said yes lah. She asked for 50$ and i said yes. Then she added a few more drop of oil and start stroking nice and slowly, i didnt ask for autoroam since it was my first time. She stroke in 3 different way, normal stroking in the shaft, then palm rubbing on your didi head, and thumb press and your ball. 3 style combined together, i exploded in her hand.. One of the sickest technique of Hj.. There is no shower, so she cleaned me with wet tissue and the end...

Left as a happy man,
Name: didnt ask direct, ask the cashier she said Alice but looked like a bit nit sure, fake name i supposed
Massage: 8/10
Hj: 8/10
Dmg: 50/hr + 50 hj
RtM: yessssss, if i am in the area

Will only exchange contact, or share with good reputation bros
Old 17-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

Re: Solid Thai massage with extra, central location

First batch of PM's already dispatched..

go and cheong my brothers... =)

will exchange contacts for another lobangs....
Old 17-10-2014, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalboy007 View Post
Firstly this is my first FR since i found this place myself instead of asking for ctcs.

I was wandering around this area as i was really bored with my work and need some refreshing and go jalan2 a while. Suddenly my eye caught a "thai massage" and got some picture also of ppl doing thai massage, i was thinking "sure clan joint lah this one" nvm just try lor since got nothing to do, go back to work also sian.

Skip skip, the cashier was an old lady boss, not even close to attractive. So not very hopefull for anything good. Paid the 1hr massage for $50, and proceed to the room.

There is a boxer folded nicely there, got changed and laud down. A few minutes after a knock on the door and the masseuse came in. Not bad, thai lady in her early 30$ didnt ask her name. She asked "first time?" I said yes. Then the massage started.. It was goooddddd i tell u, long time since having a good thai style massage in singapore. All my bones were popped and all my sore were pressed with the correct pressure, not those masseuse who massage with their elbow and press until u die.

Never even once she teased or touch my didi during the session, so i was really expecting nothing and enjoyed the massage.

Time to flip over and she kept on doing different tricks and all those thai massage accrobatic bone cracking, sure all the bros here knows what i am talking about. When i sensed the time is almost up and all my body parts had been served, she suddenly dropped my boxer and started massaging around the groin area ( not Hj) trust me its a massage not anyhow stroking. In response, my didi was caught off guard and started to poking wildly, lol.

After 1 minute of groin massage, the golden question popped up whether i need further massage there. Sibe, already like that of cos i said yes lah. She asked for 50$ and i said yes. Then she added a few more drop of oil and start stroking nice and slowly, i didnt ask for autoroam since it was my first time. She stroke in 3 different way, normal stroking in the shaft, then palm rubbing on your didi head, and thumb press and your ball. 3 style combined together, i exploded in her hand.. One of the sickest technique of Hj.. There is no shower, so she cleaned me with wet tissue and the end...

Left as a happy man,
Name: didnt ask direct, ask the cashier she said Alice but looked like a bit nit sure, fake name i supposed

Hello bro., my repute is tops, yess ibelieve i am qualified to be informed of this place, i think i am also entitled to be a "happy man"

Look forward to your pm. Cheers
Old 17-10-2014, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ohmygods deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Solid Thai massage with extra, central location

Wow you lukcy leh bro.

First time here and saw ur shiok post.

Can I have contact share bro ?
Old 19-10-2014, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 11
ComeMyWay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Possible to pm me bro
Old 19-10-2014, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 10
Helleow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHelleow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro pm location please ?
Old 19-10-2014, 06:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Hi, I'm keen on the ctc. Care to share?
Old 19-10-2014, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3920 / Power: 14
apple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond reputeapple77 has a reputation beyond repute

pls share ctc bro
Old 19-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
james1065 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls share ctc bro
Old 21-10-2014, 01:18 PM
Samster

already replied to all qualified bros..

please feedback after try..

cheers!!!
Old 21-10-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
iceblast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalboy007 View Post

Left as a happy man,

Bro, can share contact?? please...
Old 21-10-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 10
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all

bro, can share contact and location please? read ur FR until shiok siaaaa.
Old 21-10-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 10
Nakacanmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNakacanmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro can share location pm ?
Old 21-10-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
TeslaCoils deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

boss can share with me?
Old 21-10-2014, 11:55 PM