The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Peek Into My Darkness

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts..
Old 25-09-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Justlovewomen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thank you for the updates. Enjoying it a lot can sense threesome coming soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus7522 View Post
As she rinsed off, I started soaping her, paying the most attention to her boobs. As I twisted her nipples, she let out soft moans and shivered with pleasure. I slowly soaped down the curve of her body and ended up way down south. She moaned in ecstasy as I began to soap her abalone, making soft pinches around the flap and slowly rubbing the her swelling clit.

Seeing the she was completely sucked into the moment, I slipped two fingers into her hole and started pumping away. Her moans turns into cries of pleasure as she grabbed onto me trying to gain some measure of control

A: Oh god oh god oh god! Morph! Faster, Morph! Right there right there! Dont stop! Please dont stop! I’m cumming I’m cumming I’m CUMMING!

I felt liquid sticker than water run down my hand. Avelyn collapsed onto my shoulder as hot water ran all over our naked bodies. As we stood there for a moment in silence, she slowly reached out her hand and started stroking my dick.

A: Still hard? So nice to be fucking a young man

M: I’m always hard for you babe

She knelt down and started blowing me but gave up after awhile as the running water was really making things uncomfortable. After drying ourselves off with towels, we started cuddling on her martial bed with a huge marriage portrait of her and her husband staring at us.

M: Ave, you sure you ok with this? Doing it in your bed with a picture of your husband staring at us?

A: Yes. I want him to watch and see what things have become. What I have to do to make this work.

There was a lot of bitterness in her voice right then.

M: Ok let’s forget about him then.

I moved to position my dick around her pussy and stroked the outside with it. Her beautiful moans came back and without warning I slid my dick into her hole.

A: Morph, no. We need condoms, Morph. Ah ah ah! I got some in the drawer. Ah ah ah!

I didn’t pay her any mind and eventually she gave up and gave in to the pleasure.

A: Baby keep going baby! Right there right there! I’m cumming again baby! Jesus Christ I’M CUMMING!

I felt pressure build up at the tip of my dick and pulled it out as wave after wave of clear juice squirt onto my groin, soaking the sheets. Avelyn arched her back as she shot her load, shivering with intense pleasure. Satisfied with my work, I hung back for a bit, stroking my dick as I watched her collapse onto the bed exhausted.

A: Give me a minute to catch my breath, Morph

Laughing, I laid down beside her, gently placing her head on my chest: Take all the time you need babe

Turns out, she didn’t need long to recover and soon after started stroking my dick to stiffen it again. As she played with it, I kept my hands busy by reaching out and rubbing her pussy. When I was satisfied with her wetness, I tilted her body sideways, slipped my dick into her and began spooning her.

A: Right there baby. God I love your hard dick in me. Fuck me like the slut I am.

With her left hand, she held my face close to hers, smothering me with kisses. With her right hand, she gripped my butt, guiding me on how fast she wanted me to pump her. I obliged.

After a few minutes, I swung her around and started banging her from behind as both my hands groped her beautiful mounds, intermittently twisting her nipples. She had one free hand holding onto the bed’s headboard for support and the other wrapped around my hands that were fondling her boobs.

A: Ah ah ah! Oh god Morph! Harder! Fuck me harder! I can feel you all the way inside me!

The bed was creaking from the force of our fucking. In some part of my mind, I was hoping that it would not give way or there will be a hell lot of explaining to do.

A: Jesus, Morph. You’re driving me crazy. I want you to cum in me. I want to feel your hot cum fill my pussy. Dominate me, Morph! Make me yours! I want to be yours!

Her dirty talk was really getting to me and I could feel my own release coming. Still having some measure of self control within me, I pulled out of her at the last minute and sprayed my cum all over her fair smooth back.

M: You look disappointed that I didn’t shoot inside you

A: A little to be honest. But you’re probably right not to do so. It would get messy if I were to accidentally get pregnant. Sorry I said that at the heat of the moment.

M: We weren’t prepared this time, Ave. Let me get some morning after pills ready and the next time we fuck, I’ll cum in you as many times as I want

She laughed and pinched me playfully: Maybe next time I won’t let you fuck me without a condom

M: Oh we’ll see about that

A: Confident, aren’t you

M: Ave, not trying to brag or anything but succumb everything my dick gets near your pussy

She laughed again and fell quiet. We sat there for a moment in the silence with my hands around her shoulder on her marital bed, enjoying the breeze that was coming in through the window. The irony and the pleasantness of the whole situation was not lost on me.

A: Morph. There is something I need to tell you.

That doesn’t sound good.

A: I told my younger sister about us

Definitely doesn’t sound good.

A: I mean, I tell her everything since we were kids. She also knows about my situation with Javier and she hates him for it almost as much as I do.

M: What did she say?

A: She chooses to look at it from the angle that I’m providing for my family where Javier failed to do so. It’s not surprising since she is somewhat in the same situation as I am. A little worse if you ask me as her husband not only gambles but we suspect sleeps around as well

M: You sisters got it rough

A: The sum of bad choices in life. I just hope that my youngest daughter don’t follow in our footsteps. Anyway, you better go soon. My kids will be back from school any minute now and I don’t think it will do them any good to find their mum and another man naked in bed

Agreeing, I quickly cleaned up and left quietly.
Old 25-09-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Siddortho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Peek Into My Darkness

Nice share bro, hoping for more updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1