The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 24-09-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

This might be unbelievable to many but definitely true.

Happened to one of my bangkok trip - play and pray 3 day short trip kind. So i usually like to book a certain hotel that is near a night club called Insanity. Perfect location - walking distance from insanity / thermae if those who knows .

So i arrived at the hotel and there was some promotion or something for some club membership. Free membership and free upgrade to a suite. fucking huge room with living room, vanity room , shower with bathtub all to myself. First day arrive, as usual , 4 face buddha, walk walk around, massage. Night falls, fun begins, metup with a friend and went over to thermae - but nothing caught my attention so went to insanity and opened 4 bottles of johnny walker. Had some crazy times, girls crowding our table trying to find business or free alcohol. Finished the partying but still didnt find someone who caught my attention. So i walked back alone. Heres the freaky part, as i was going back to my room, i saw this really petite chinese girl (turn out to be a taiwanese tourist) seemingly drunk at the hotel lobby area. Exchanged eye contact, i smiled and she looked away so i continued to the lift lobby and waited for the lift.

As i entered the lift going up, the doors opened suddenly and she came in. Just the two of us in the lift, she leaned over and hugged me. saying she wanted some company tonight as she quarreled with boyfriend. I freaked out tho i was enjoying the hug, and said she should go back to her boyfriend. She then said that she's on a trip with her girlfriends but quarrel with bf over the phone and her friends not back from partying yet.

As some may said it could be a cactus trap or some organ harvesting trap, but drunk and small head ruled over big head the moment she looked at me and ask if she go into my room. Spent the night over at my room 2 shots only tho. She wanted raw but i insisted on protection. best random sex ever.

next morning wake up she was gone, and she left a note " thank you "
of course i panicked and search my stuff if anything was missing, but all was intact.

best thing i didnt even know her name.

the 2nd day, at night, surprisingly i met her and her friends in RCA partying.... ( tbc...)
Old 24-09-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvix View Post

the 2nd day, at night, surprisingly i met her and her friends in RCA partying.... ( tbc...)
OK Ok ... Will Wait Here For Your FR

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 24-09-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Muffined deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thought to share an encounter I had about 4-5 years ago when I was an intern at a HR agency (those where we source foreign candidates for clients etc).

As an intern, I had to do basically all kinds of saigang like fetch these foreign candidates from the airport to my company's office in town and then send them to their new accommodation after. Had to work on Christmas Eve and I was cursing the company because everyone could go home early but I had to fetch this candidate from the airport and after settle her documents and all, needed to bring her to her new lodging, but turned out to be one of the best things that ever happened hahaha.

She was from Shenyang and was on a two year contract to sell make up and cosmetics here, and was about 2 or 3 years older than me. Boss told me to fetch her back to her new accommodation in Bedok South and told me to go home after (luckily I stayed in the East at the time so heng ah.)

Had a chat with her on the train and since I had a good command of Chinese, it was easy for me to get along with her and make her trust me a little bit (since I was the only person she knew at the time). Dropped her off and we exchanged numbers/WC. Was working part time the following day and she wanted to come find me and all, so thought might as well have supper with her after work.

Had some beer and food at Bedok Hawker Centre and then proceeded to send her home because she got a little drunk after like one bottle, not too sure if it's the alcohol or what, but she was quite touchy and even kissed me on the lips. Just a note that she's about 1.68m and had quite a good figure with B-cup boobs and she dressed well too.

Anyway, took that as a sign that she wanted more. Was thinking if I'd go to hell or fail my intern if word spread that was screwing around with a "client" (since she was a candidate), but small head took over and we started frenching at the void deck benches and had a good autoroam with one hand down under her blouse and black bra fondling her erect nips and another hand down her white shorts and bright red lace panties where it was super, super wet. She whispered in my ear that she hadn't had any action in like 6-7 months and I knew she really wanted it.

Not too sure if bros might know, but Bedok South is a pretty old estate and there are a lot of dark corners near the Blk 40++ block numbers, so I brought her over to a dark corner away from the main drop off area/void deck and slipped her shorts and panties down to her knees and fucked her raw for about 10 minutes, and for someone who hadn't had sex for about half a year, she sure moaned like it, like she was yelping for help, and asking me to go further in her Chinese accent. And with that, all the while I also had to make sure that no one would walk past and catch us at 12 midnight, if not we'd be real screwed. Pumped her well and good against the wall while her perky butt and her tip toeing against my dick. Unloaded my soldiers on her red panties and she sucked me dry afterwards.

She decided not to wear her panties back home and just dropped it in her shoulder bag, and we frenched for a good while before she went back home (Funny thing is that she stayed on the second floor and I was pumping her just right below her own flat).

This was the start of a few encounters with her, but as they say, all good things must come to an end. She's currently back home in her hometown after her contract ended last year so yeah, would be happy to share my encounters if any bros are interested!

Currently banging a Malaysian girl younger than me who I got to know on WC during the CB period, will try to share some pics and videos soon.
Old 25-09-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Waiting Here For Your FR Bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
OK Ok ... Will Wait Here For Your FR
T.Q..T.Q...so many bros cum in here to share their exciting UNEXPECTED sexperiences with us bros n sis here ...

Me too ..camping tgt with bro bigbirdbird for their FRs ...pls don't keep us waiting too long hor bros whelan22, victorlee10, elvix n Muffined ...anymore ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 25-09-2020 at 12:17 AM.
Old 25-09-2020, 02:55 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

wow a few exciting ongoing fr so i have to park here
Old 25-09-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
aerophonic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro whelan22 for nice share
Old 25-09-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
wow a few exciting ongoing fr so i have to park here
Yes joining the crowd here for more juicy updates.
Old 25-09-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvix View Post

Please continue with this TWMM
Old 25-09-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffined View Post

This was the start of a few encounters with her, but as they say, all good things must come to an end. She's currently back home in her hometown after her contract ended last year so yeah, would be happy to share my encounters if any bros are interested!

Currently banging a Malaysian girl younger than me who I got to know on WC during the CB period, will try to share some pics and videos soon.
Interested party here
Old 25-09-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
I sent her home that night, nothing happened but we exchanged a quick awkward hug before saying goodbye. I'm not sure how things progressed from them so very quickly, but within a month or so, we were going for drinks a few times a week and making out in the car before going home each time. I found out that she was a small C cup despite her skinny frame, and she liked to keep her pussy clean shaven for hygiene reasons. The first time I went down on her in the backseat of my car, she moaned so loudly and passionately that I was legit worried that passing cars could hear her
After that night, I wondered where would we go from there. We chatted constantly through the day on WhatsApp and became quite close (and not just in a physical sense)... at some point, I was almost worried that going any further with her would ruin the friendship. But as with most hot-blooded males, the small head said “fuck this shit, friendship is overrated”...

I loved that she was cute, funny, passionate, and up for anything. One encounter I remember so clearly was being in my car at the office carpark early one morning (her new office was still nearby mine) as I drove her to work that day. As I parked head-in at a secluded corner of the carpark, I pulled the handbrake and commanded:

“I want you to blow me now, until I cum into your mouth...”

She took a good looks at me, put her hair into a loose ponytail, and leaned over to reach for my belt... no prizes fo
r guessing what happened next...

https://gifyu.com/image/4An2
Old 25-09-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

I went on an overseas trip soon after that day, and we didn’t see each other for a few weeks. It had all been so surreal thus far — I mean, never in my wildest dreams could I have foreseen that one of the hottest girls in the department would be sucking me off in the front seat of my car (just a few floors down from my desk at work, no less!) and taking my hot load like a champ.

Even though we were separated by distance, we were still chatting constantly on WhatsApp about all sorts of stuff, including naughty topics of course. She drove me absolutely nuts when she revealed that she did not like to wear bras even to work, preferring to rely on NuBras or nipple stickers instead.

“Actually if the top is dark-coloured, sometimes I do without anything and just hang loose, heheh!”

As my long vacation wore on, we found ourselves missing each other’s company a lot. And before we knew it, we were discussing quite pragmatically if we should sleep together. The final conclusion?

“Let’s do it, if for nothing but just to get it out of our systems.”

I remember that fateful day well. I made all the arrangements, asking her to just show up at the appointment location to be picked up by me. I booked the hotel (loft room at Studio M), picked up a bottle of Sauv Blanc, went to 7-11 to get the necessary. On the car ride to Robertson Quay, neither of us said a word; she seemed lost in her thoughts.

“Hey.. we don’t have to do this if you don’t want to, you know. You can just suck me here...”

She looked at me, rolled her eyes, and replied:

“Don’t be stupid lar. I want you to fuck my brains out tonight...”

Last edited by whelan22; 01-10-2020 at 01:37 PM.
Old 25-09-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
heehup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing your shiok encounters bro whelan22
Old 26-09-2020, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

I got a blow job from my FB's maid before.

Was fucking in my FB's house. She is married. Normally morning her maid and daughter will be at her in-laws place and her husband is working.

One morning as we were fucking as usual on her sofa..... we have this fantasy of fucking in all the rooms of her house, including the kitchen. Her maid open the door. Three pairs of eyes look at each other and no idea how to react.

I cock shrink and pop out of her pussy. My FB said to her maid "Rose, come in and close the door". I was looking around for my clothes and my FB stopped me. She wave to her maid to come here and said "You made his cock soft, suck it and make him hard again."

Surprisingly her maid obediently go on her knees and do it while my FB took a video of her doing it. "You don't tell sir, i will not tell sir about your bf and now I have a video of you giving a man a blowjob in my house. who will sir believe. you understand?"

The maid nod with my cock in her mouth. WOW. Now got leverage, I become more gutsy. One side enjoy the maid's BJ, the other side hug and kiss my FB. Hard already, carry on doggy my FB while squeeze the maid's bigger tits. My FB only got a B, the maid is a C.

hahaha. happen one time only la.
Old 26-09-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
Quote:
After that night, I wondered where would we go from there. We chatted constantly through the day on WhatsApp and became quite close (and not just in a physical sense)... at some point, I was almost worried that going any further with her would ruin the friendship. But as with most hot-blooded males, the small head said “fuck this shit, friendship is overrated”...

I loved that she was cute, funny, passionate, and up for anything. One encounter I remember so clearly was being in my car at the office carpark early one morning (her new office was still nearby mine) as I drove her to work that day. As I parked head-in at a secluded corner of the carpark, I pulled the handbrake and commanded:

She took a good looks at me, put her hair into a loose ponytail, and leaned over to reach for my belt... no prizes fo

This is solid!!!
Nice scene of her giving you a BJ in the car. I am sure you had a big blast 😋
Old 26-09-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Solid bro, thanks for sharing with us.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1