The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of
Re: My Love From The mIRC

Camping for cherry popping

Old 24-09-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
VisaDebit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More updates please bro...
Old 25-09-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Wow waiting for Kelly to sneak in, hehe.
Old 25-09-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
shanefox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next update!
Old 26-09-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Nice. Waiting for Kelly to cum again and again 💦
Old 26-09-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
CouldBeThem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please keep sharing
Old 27-09-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 15
akira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

9.50pm came and I received a text message from Kelly.

Kelly : I'm at the void deck. Can I come up now?

Me : Yeah, my mom went to sleep about 10 minutes ago. Should be safe to come up. I'll open the door and gate for you.

With that, I proceeded to open the door and gate. My TV in the living is positioned in such a way that from where I was sitting on the sofa, I'm able to see who is approaching from the reflection. I saw a petite, slim girl with long hair, wearing t-shirt and shorts, holding a plastic bag and slowly walking towards my unit. I stood up and we saw each other for the first time. Kelly looked just like any normal girl-next-door. About 1.53m in height and slim. But what made me unable to believe what I was seeing was her chest. It was at least a B cup. We greeted each other and I asked her to bring her slippers in and walk quietly into my room. I quietly closed the gate and door, turned off the living room lights and went into my room and locked the door.Turned off the room light, turned on the aircon and turned on the adjustable light instead as it's not as bright and wouldn't show from the gap underneath the door. We sat on the floor and Kelly brought out the alcohol drink of her choice, Bacardi Breezer. She bought 2 bottles each of strawberry and orange. I opened one of each flavour and she chose the strawberry flavoured one. We chatted abit on her JC life, what course she intends to apply for in Uni, whether she intends to stay in the hostel and others that I can't remember now.

By the time we finished the second pair of Bacardi, it was almost midnight. I asked if she wanted to go home or stay for the night. I was okay with paying for her cab fare home despite her staying in the North-West while I'm staying in the North-East. Her answer made me both shocked and happy as she decided to stay for the night. She explained that she actually told her parents that she was going to one of her best friend's place and may stay overnight. She didn't need to bring extra clothes as she usually wears her friend's extra pyjamas when she stays overnight. The only thing was, my bed was a single bed. Both of us could still fit on the bed though but we would have to be shoulder-to-shoulder while lying down. There was also only one bolster, one pillow and one blanket. I actually had a tilam mattress under the bed which I offered to sleep on but Kelly said not to bother with it as it's too troublesome to unroll and roll back. Kelly got on the bed and chose to sleep on the inside part nearer to the window but there was still a gap that she could slip in thanks to the structure of the wall in my room. Yes, she was THAT petite. I turned off the light and proceeded to lie beside her.

Kelly was lying sideways with her back facing me while i was lying flat on my bed. At that point of time, I had no intention to do anything towards her. Kelly had taken the bolster to hug so I had only the pillow to lie on and nothing to hug on. So I turned to face the opposite direction and tried to get to sleep. Then I felt movement from Kelly's side. Curious, i turned to the other direction and found myself looking straight at her. We were looking at each other's eyes for a minute then...I kissed her forehead. I could see her lower her head abit then she turned to face the other side with her back facing me. This time, I proceeded to hug her waist from the back and sniffed her hair.

Me : Your hair smells nice.

Kelly : Of course, I shampoo everyday.

With that, I hugged her tighter and put my right arm under her head. She allowed that gesture and I felt her hands on right hand. I moved closer and my groin area made contact with her supple butt. Of course, the natural reaction took place and I heard Kelly give a short gasp, but she didn't move away. My naughty left hand then went to explore on its own. First, it trailed the outline of her stomach area. Then it went to her bare thighs and trailed the outside area of her thighs. Kelly again gave a soft gasp and held my right hand tighter but didn't move away. From the outside of her thighs, my left hand trailed to the inside of her thighs, but stopping short of unbuttoning her shorts. My hand then tested its limits and went under her t-shirt. Felt her flat tummy and made circles around her belly button. Went to the underside of her bra and played around that area. By then, Kelly was gripping my right hand quite tightly and was taking in quick, short breaths. Finally, my hand made contact with those lovely soft yet firm pillows of hers. I massaged her left breast from outside the bra. Kelly was starting to moan very softly. I had JUST wanted to shift my attention to her other breast when Kelly suddenly sat up.

Me : Hey, you alright? If you don't want me to continue...

Kelly : It's kind of warm in here... (proceeded to take off her t-shirt and lay back down with her back facing me)

I took off my t-shirt and put my right arm again under her head. I continued my assault on her lovely pillows, this time focusing on her right breast. I then slipped my finger into the cup with some difficulty as it was abit tight and made contact with her nipples. I could feel that they were small eraser nipples, similar to the eraser part of those pencils we used to use in school. I flicked them and Kelly gave more soft moans. I did the same to the other breast and Kelly whispered...

Kelly : Unhook my bra.

I needed no further clarification. I unhooked her bra and massaged her breasts with gusto. They were a big handful and I had some difficulty holding one fully in my hand. Kelly turned her head around and we kissed for the first time. We kissed deeply but didn't french. While kissing, my left hand shifted its focus and went down below. It slipped through the small gap in her shorts and felt her panties. It trailed round her pubic area while giving soft touches on her inner thighs.

Kelly : Help me take off my shorts.

I did as I was told and continued softly touching her inner thighs. Kelly was moaning into my mouth and i touched her pussy from outside her panties. It was wet! Her hand left my right hand and it was now free to continue the good work the left hand had did on her breasts. I massaged her pussy lips and Kelly moaned even more. Thank God we were kissing so her moan was muffled. I then moved to her panties waistband and inched a finger in. No resistance. My fingers slipped further in and...she shaved her pubic hair! There was small stubbles so I guessed she must've shaved it a couple of days back. My fingers found her clitoris and rubbed it lightly. Kelly was moaning into my mouth uncontrollably. With my right hand fondling her breasts and nipples, my left hand rubbing her clitoris, she was writhing uncontrollably. But my fingers were not satisfied. They went further down to the wet hole. I inserted a finger slowly in. I felt Kelly stop moving for a second, afraid of what will happen.

Me : Relax, I'm just gonna put a finger in. If you feel any pain, just let me know.

Kelly : Okay...

Me : But you know...someone is getting neglected.

Kelly : Who?

I pushed my groin against her panties.

Kelly : Oh...

She turned around to face me and helped me to pull down my shorts and underwear. She then took off her panties. We were both now stark naked, with only the light from the corridor illuminating the room. I could see that her nipples were light brown, her tummy had very little traces of fat.

Me : You look absolututely stunning.

Kelly : (looks shy) You look not bad yourself. And...your cock is really hard now.

I laid Kelly to lie flat on the bed.

Me : I'm gonna do something now ok. If you feel anything uncomfortable, just let me know.

Kelly : I don't think I'm ready to...

Me : Don't worry, I'm not gonna put this (pointing to my cock) in. But I'll be licking your pussy.

Kelly : What? Noooo...it's dirty...

Me : No it's not. (sniffs my finger) Definitely not. No weird smell whatsoever.

Kelly : Hey! I wash it everyday ok.

Me : See? And you still say it's dirty.

Kelly : Okay...I'll trust you.

I proceeeded to kiss Kelly on her mouth, her neck, giving light flicks of the tongue on her nipples. Kelly was practically covering her mouth by now. I trailed down her tummy and kissed her inner thighs. Finally, my mouth reached the promised land. There was really no pungent smell. I kissed her pussy lips and clitoris. With the index finger of each hand, i pulled her pussy lips slightly apart and gave a pussy a lick. More muffled moans came from Kelly. I continued licking and my right thumb replaced my index finger while the index finger rubbed her clitoris. By then, Kelly's body was starting to shake. I continued licking with my tongue, inserting my tongue into her pussy and making those slurping sounds, while my finger continued its good work. Kelly's pussy juice was really starting to flow and it tasted quite sweet. Within moments, I heard Kelly give a muffled 'Oh My God!' and her body spasmed. I laid down on my side beside her facing her and gave her a few moments to recover. Kelly finally spoke in between heavy breaths a minute later.

Kelly : That...was fucking amazing.

Me : Glad you liked it.

Kelly : Yeah, it's better than when we had that phone sex.

Me : Of course. Real physical interaction is much better than virtual. Even though you were touching yourself, it's not the same as me touching you.

Kelly : I guess so. I believe someone has been feeling neglected though. (looks at my slightly shrunken in size brother. I'm a grower so when flaccid, its not really that impressive but becomes a greatsword when stimulated).

Kelly then kissed me while her hand stroke my cock. I can definitely feel her inexperience as her grip wasn't hard and she was just moving her hand up and down mechanically.

Me : Hold on.

I kissed Kelly deeply and fondled her breasts. That was enough to bring some life back into the little brother in a few seconds.

Me : Now, grip my cock abit tighter. Not too hard. Yes, that firm hold. You can rub your finger on the cockhead. You will be able to feel my precum. Rub it all over the cock. Remember the pressure from earlier. Now move ur hand up and down in a rhythm..not too fast, not too slow. If you feel like your hand is getting abit dry, use my precum to lubricate the shaft. Ahh, don't rub the cockhead while you're rubbing it up and down. I'm abit sensitive there. Yes, that's it. Continue that rhythm.

My hands continued fondling Kelly's breasts while she was giving me a handjob. After about 5 minutes, I came hard...with some of my semen reaching my chest. Kelly was abit shocked at how I came as I usually come extra hard whenever I receive a handjob or blowjob. She helped me clean up with tissue. I then asked Kelly if she wanted to wash up. She nodded. I gave her an extra towel and checked the gap of my bedroom door. No lights. Coast is clear. Opened my room door quietly and signalled Kelly to tiptoe to the bathroom in the kitchen with me following her closely. I turned on the bathroom light and we entered the bathroom together. I finally managed to see Kelly's body clearly. C cup breasts, light brown small eraser nipples, flat tummy but no abs, firm butt. After washing up, Kelly asked me to wait outside for awhile. I told her not to lock as I will need to rush back in in case my mom suddenly comes out. Luckily she didn't. We then snuck back into my room and slept hugging each other naked.

To be continued...
Old 27-09-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

akira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks to those who upped my points. I am deeply grateful for that. Do continue commenting so I can humbly up some of yours as well. Only realised points were received more than 2 days after. Sorry about that.
Old 27-09-2020, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jay1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy camper!
Old 27-09-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

please continue sharing bro.
great read.
Old 27-09-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Very nice 1st session with Kelly. 👍🏼
Hope more to cum before sunrise 🌅
Old 27-09-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Siddortho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written TS, pls keep going!
Old 28-09-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 28-09-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates, those young & dangerous days
Old 28-09-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Nothing else happened that night. The next morning, I woke up first. Put on my clothes and quietly opened my room door. Once i confirmed that my mom had gone to work, i went to the kitchen and made a simple breakfast of toasted bread and jam. Once done, i brought it into the room and gently shook Kelly awake. She woke up sleepily and was surprised that I made her breakfast. She muttered a soft thank you and finished it in a couple of minutes. She then said she wanted to shower and i passed her a new toothbrush that I had originally wanted to replace my old one. Asked her cheekily if I can join and she gave me the wagging finger signalling no. She took about 20 minutes to shower and when she was done, I asked if she will be staying around or will she be gone while I was showering. She replied that she'll still be around. Once I was done showering, we went to the living room and watched some television on SCV.

We were cuddling while watching and as usual, my left hand started roaming around. After a few minutes of aimless roaming, Kelly's hands started roaming too. Her hands found my manhood half erect and started stroking it. We kissed and started undressing each other. And as we started to lie on the sofa with Kelly on top of me, something suddenly popped in my mind.

Me : Kelly, have you ever done a blowjob?

Kelly : No. I've heard of it though.

Me : Do you want to try it?

Kelly : Isn't it kinda dirty?

Me : I did lick your pussy if you want to make that comment. Besides, we just showered not too long ago so it's fine.

Kelly : Okay... Guide me? (while biting her lips and giving me a shy look. I still can't forget that moment)

Me : Okay, first stroke my cock. It's easier for you when it's fully erect. Now, pretend my cock is an ice cream cone. Lick it like you're licking a cone. Yes, that's it. Now, hold it with your hand to keep it in place, and put your lips on the head. Kiss it for abit. This will help you prepare.

Kelly : Hey, you're right. There's no pee smell!

Me : Haha! That's because we just showered, my dear. Now, put your lips over the head. Put it into your mouth like you're putting a hotdog in. Ouch! No teeth. Don't let your teeth touch the cock. Yes, remember what I spoke to you about rhythm last night. You may alternate with your hand once in awhile. Suck on it abit as you're pulling out. Let your saliva do the lubricating.

Kelly : Ummf...Ummf...Ummf...

While giving me a blowjob, Kelly's eyes kept looking at me, watching my reaction. For a first timer, she was doing a decent job. However, I have always believed in mutual satisfaction. So while still on the sofa, i told Kelly to turn around with her pussy facing me. Now, we're in the 69 position. I started rubbing her pussy which was already wet and licked them as I did yesterday. Immediately, Kelly gave a moan while still continuing with her blowjob. The vibrations from the sound gave added pleasure. I started to put a finger in her pussy and again, I felt Kelly stiffen for awhile but she relaxed almost immediately. Without further delay, I started fingering with my middle finger just up to the second joint. Kelly's moans got more frequent.

Kelly : Ooomm...Ooomm...Oommm..

I started to finger deeper till my whole finger went in and even with just one finger, her pussy felt quite tight. My finger started to explore her vaginal walls and I felt something on her upper vaginal walls. It felt slightly bumpy and felt like ridges. I rubbed that area and...

Kelly : Oh My God that feels good. Ohhhhhh~~~

I found her G spot! I rubbed her G spot with my finger and her clitoris with the other hand. Kelly was moaning uncontrollably by now but despite that, she still kept trying to give me a blowjob while moaning. The sound vibrations, coupled with her continuous suction, and the warning signals of her approaching orgasm, the uncontrollable shaking of her hips, the tightening of her vaginal walls, were enough to push me over the edge. I came hard into Kelly's mouth and at almost the same time, her vagina squirted out some water similar to how pee comes out. It wasn't alot but it was enough to wet my face. But I didn't get to bask in my achievement as I got a slap on my thigh. Kelly was struggling to walk to the dining table to get some tissue and she spat out my semen.

Kelly : Why didn't you warn me?

Me : There was no time...it happened so quickly. But you could've swallowed it you know.

Kelly : Eewww..No! But why is your face so wet? You sweated so much?

Me : That's your pussy juice. You squirted straight to my face. Now I got to clean the sofa.

Kelly : Oh My God! I'm sooooo sorry! I didn't know that happened! All I know was that I was feeling fucking good and next thing I knew, you ejaculated into my mouth and things went blank for awhile.

Me : At least now I know you can squirt abit. It's really rare for a girl to squirt. You're the first i know.

Kelly : Really? (looks shy, but almost immediately her face changed) You lah, make me feel so good. No one has ever made me feel so good before.

Me : It's my honour to be able to give you these sensations. Why not we clean the sofa, wash up then head out for some lunch.

Kelly : Sure! I'm kinda craving for some BKT actually.

Me : Hello Miss, it's kinda early for you to start craving anything. We haven't even done anything yet! But BKT is fine. I'll bring you to a nice one.

Kelly : Hey, a girl is allowed to have cravings ok! But after we eat, I have to get home. My mom will start questioning if I get home too late after staying overnight at Shirley's place. Besides, I'm having a family dinner later.

Me : Sure. I'll get you a cab from there.

We proceeeded to clean the sofa up and went to wash up together. Nothing happened other than me soaping her up and she did the same for me. However, big head ruled over small head and I knew we did not really have too much time to spend with each other that day. We went to Rangoon Road for BKT and when we were done, I got her a cab and gave her $20 to pay for the cab fare. She resisted initially but relented after saying...

Kelly : Next time we meet, my turn to treat.

Me : Sure! Take care ok and enjoy your family dinner.

Kelly : (eyes looking sad momentarily) Ok. Wish I could dine with you though. Bye!

That last moment caught me offguard for a moment and while I waved goodbye and made my way home, two things were on my mind. One, she said next time, which means we will get to meet again! Two, why did she look sad for a moment when I mentioned family dinner...

To be continued....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1