The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
The original Straw Dogs with Susan George? THAT was something.
Sam Peckinpah's movies always had some sex/violence that was considered extreme for its time. But nowadays like not that much impact already
Old 06-12-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 5
Vivienne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVivienne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How many of you all have rape fantasy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by euks View Post
Rape fantasy is a popular female fantasy. The girl do not actually want to be rape by any stranger. What they want is the feeling of a man they fancy having a relentless urge to have them
My exact point of view 🤭
Old 06-12-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

If got partner, can plan the fantasy...
Best is talk and discuss and explore on what fantasy each have.

If not real rape will get rotan...
Old 06-12-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
Borrister is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBorrister is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bozarack View Post
Sounds fun. Me and my partner from time to time also.

Especially turns me on when she texts me mid day saying she wants to get raped by me at night.
Played with my ex too. She would pretend to struggle and scream "No no no …." but cum with force
Old 07-12-2019, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
euks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There you go. One of with rape fantasy spotted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne View Post
My exact point of view 🤭
Old 07-12-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Rape fantasy is a popular female fantasy. The girl do not actually want to be rape by any stranger. What they want is the feeling of a man they fancy having a relentless urge to have them
Something that i find works really well with either your loved one or any girl for that matter. I totally endorse this method.
Old 07-12-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Some gals may have gangbang fantasy too 😊
Old 07-12-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of

Rape is actually not fun and can be quite painful if you're not sexcited enough and didn't use condom or lubricant.
It can be quite painful trying to put it in and it only starts feeling good after a couple to a few minutes later.
I actually did it to my FB a few years back when she had a big quarrel with me and wanted to break up after knowing I got a gf, and got herself way too drunk in my house.
I shared this story a couple of months back in one of the threads about how bastard we can be.
Not sure if anyone here has read it.
Not encouraging anyone to do it as it's not morally right.
What goes around comes around. Some people call it karma.
Even though she did not make a police report, my life became very complicated after that because of her.

To those who still really want to commit rape.
You can do it legally.
Get married and rape your wife.
Because there is no such thing as marital rape in Singapore.
Once married, your wife's body is yours, sexually.
You can do it regardless whether she wants it or not.
Sad to say, but this is the law here.
Old 07-12-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Instead of raping a female, I fantasize about been rape by female instead. Where she came up to me suddenly and pressed her boobs against my face to keep quiet. Than she bring me down onto the floor and she pressed her naked vagina on to my face to make sure i dont make a sound. Than she grind her vagina on my face and mouth to make her cum and I have to drank her cum fluid. Next she turned around still with her pussy at my face before stripping down my bottom to reveal my penis and start sucking on it to make it hard. All this while she still grind her pussy on my face to enjoy her pussy pleasure while sucking on me. Next she inserted my hardon penis into her vagina and bring my head up to her breast in order for me not to make a sound. By that time, me face was already filled with her cum juice. She pumped me hard and moan and she brings my head to one of her nipples and stuff the whole thing into my mouth. She pressed my head hard towards her breast and bring my other hand to cup her other breast and squeeze it. After a while, I cum into her mouth and she removed her vagina and suck dry the cum on my penis before masturbating to make me hard again and cum a few more times till I am dry up.

Wow. Thats my fantasy for been rape by a female.
Old 07-12-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
Because there is no such thing as marital rape in Singapore.
Once married, your wife's body is yours, sexually.
You can do it regardless whether she wants it or not.
Sad to say, but this is the law here.
You got your info correct? It's probably covered by laws against spousal abuse. To exclude married couples it would have to be explicitly stated in the law.

Anyway nowadays NO absolutely means NO. Period. Although the truth is, women will lodge report for rape ... highly depends on who is doing the raping. Sad, but true!
Old 07-12-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
You got your info correct? It's probably covered by laws against spousal abuse. To exclude married couples it would have to be explicitly stated in the law.
Bro, I don't talk cock sing song one.
Please click and read link below.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_rape_immunity_in_Singapore

It has been like this since Singapore gained independence.
But things may change next year.

Still, to always think and fantasize about rape is still not good for the mental health. Quite poisonous.
Just think of the rotan and famous Changi bread before doing anything silly.
Old 07-12-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
Bro, I don't talk cock sing song one.
Please click and read link below.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mari...y_in_Singapore

It has been like this since Singapore gained independence.
But things may change next year.

Still, to always think and fantasize about rape is still not good for the mental health. Quite poisonous.
Just think of the rotan and famous Changi bread before doing anything silly.
If anyone intend to rape his wife better do it fast coz this Claus is being reviewed lol

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...anges-11229224
Old 08-12-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
If anyone intend to rape his wife better do it fast coz this Claus is being reviewed lol

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...anges-11229224
Review doesn't mean it will change
Last review also didn't change much
They only removed the immunity from law for non-consensual sex with minor brides, separated couples, couple going through divorce etc.

Just keep your fingers crossed and quickly marry someone to rape if you're so hard on with that fantasy or dream of committing rape.
Your wife must reject your advances or it wouldn't be considered rape lol.
But once the review is done, there is a chance you may never be able to commit rape and get away with it.
😂😂
Old 08-12-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
Borrister is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBorrister is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
Instead of raping a female, I fantasize about been rape by female instead. Where she came up to me suddenly and pressed her boobs against my face to keep quiet. Than she bring me down onto the floor and she pressed her naked vagina on to my face to make sure i dont make a sound. Than she grind her vagina on my face and mouth to make her cum and I have to drank her cum fluid. Next she turned around still with her pussy at my face before stripping down my bottom to reveal my penis and start sucking on it to make it hard. All this while she still grind her pussy on my face to enjoy her pussy pleasure while sucking on me. Next she inserted my hardon penis into her vagina and bring my head up to her breast in order for me not to make a sound. By that time, me face was already filled with her cum juice. She pumped me hard and moan and she brings my head to one of her nipples and stuff the whole thing into my mouth. She pressed my head hard towards her breast and bring my other hand to cup her other breast and squeeze it. After a while, I cum into her mouth and she removed her vagina and suck dry the cum on my penis before masturbating to make me hard again and cum a few more times till I am dry up.

Wow. Thats my fantasy for been rape by a female.
This is interesting, nice share bro
Old 11-12-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

some fantasies is fine but dun make it real. control

telegram:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1