The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Iamnewgais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Moving on

Guys, how do I delete my account? I gonna tell you guys that the fl or ml you visit only cares about your money. There is no connection and chemistry. For me, I need connection and chemistry to have sex. That's what I find out about myself during this chionging period. Now I gonna quit for good. I hope you guys find a good wife that able to complete your needs. So that we does not fall into this trap anymore. Okay guys, how do I delete this account?
Old 01-04-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Moving on

Bro, no need to delete, just don't log in.... Maybe next time you'll come here again... Just remember your nick and password...
Old 01-04-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Bro, no need to delete, just don't log in.... Maybe next time you'll come here again... Just remember your nick and password...
Yes, u might change ur mind in a few years and cum back again.
Old 02-04-2022, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Just dont login can liao
Old 02-04-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnewgais View Post
Guys, how do I delete my account? I gonna tell you guys that the fl or ml you visit only cares about your money. There is no connection and chemistry. For me, I need connection and chemistry to have sex. That's what I find out about myself during this chionging period. Now I gonna quit for good. I hope you guys find a good wife that able to complete your needs. So that we does not fall into this trap anymore. Okay guys, how do I delete this account?
Go ahead and quit. Chances are, a few years down the road you will come back here and complain about being stuck in a sexless marriage, and have to resort to fucking FLs that you have no connection/chemistry with.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 02-04-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In the army, you also need to go through dry run and drills before doing live firing.

Same here, if have some cash to spare, go and have sex before making love to the one you care and love, perhaps become your spouse.
Old 02-04-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
boy ah... in life got 2 type of sex... 1. make love type... 2. sio gan type... u dun mix up the 2...

make love type is for wife or gf... must have connection if not not song... sio gan type is for fl or ml.. cannot have connection.. just poke in shoot and go...

why say cannot mix leh? if you no more connection with wife or gf when make love.. u jialat liao... if you have connection with fl or ml when sio gan.. u also jialat liao... want to come out and play this 2 type of sex is kan sibei important.. i see ur post zai zai u already mix up liao... better u take a break from all sex activity to reset then resume.. maciam like circuit breaker...
Old 02-04-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
centvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycentvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

All yearn for chemistry, but not many can find. Think u might need this account soon when u realised this. Even if u go to dating apps to find fb or gf, u only find as many as those same or under ur financial capability. Sure can find chemistry one, the higher u r, the more probability choices u have. I'm in the middle food chain btw, maybe I'm wrong
Old 02-04-2022, 12:37 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

I've had many of these sorts of requests. In the old days I used to delete as instructed but then I found that after a few years the member concerned will contact me and ask me to restore their account.

The story is always the same... wanted to quit because they found God, or found a wonderful girl, getting married etc.

5 years later the dream of living happily ever after is over and it's back to square one ie wanting to fuck whores on a regular basis.

So nowadays I no longer delete my advice is the same ie don't log on.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-04-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
boy ah... in life got 2 type of sex... 1. make love type... 2. sio gan type... u dun mix up the 2...

make love type is for wife or gf... must have connection if not not song... sio gan type is for fl or ml.. cannot have connection.. just poke in shoot and go...

why say cannot mix leh? if you no more connection with wife or gf when make love.. u jialat liao... if you have connection with fl or ml when sio gan.. u also jialat liao... want to come out and play this 2 type of sex is kan sibei important.. i see ur post zai zai u already mix up liao... better u take a break from all sex activity to reset then resume.. maciam like circuit breaker...
Tbh some fl really make me feel like making love. These are the ones who truly enjoy being fucked and blur the lines between type 1 and 2. Type 2 is just like fucking sex doll.
Old 02-04-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
vitahell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

Well said bro, fully agreed.
Old 03-04-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Coming to Sam's Forum is like checking into Hotel California :

You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

Old 03-04-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
you can check out anytime you want, but you could never leave
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1