The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7878 / Power: 21
bonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do girls actually enjoy giving bj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livie View Post
So... I am also curious, why some guys enjoy cunnilingus so much?? Does pussy juice taste like some spring water? It doesn’t smell?
I read that for pussy to smell/taste good, should avoid mushroom and eat pineapple, anyone tried this before?
As for me if I am highly aroused pussy juice Could be nice but if not aroused need a tissue on standby to clean the juice off.... Some pussy when u spread open there’s whiteish stains on It dont say lick I think the Dick will smell for weeks if entered
Old 06-09-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Generally, I think it boils down to whose the giver and whose the taker...
For a taker, it’s self explanatory that the individual prefer to be self satisfied than satisfying. For a giver, there shouldn’t be any issue doing whatever it is to enjoy the entire process.

Personally, I think BJ is part of the foreplay, without proper foreplay, how can a guy get a throbbing hard on to pound a wet pussy... I do like to hear a guy moaning in pleasure, it arouses me and makes me wanna tease him more.

What entices females to automatically blow for the guy is, apart from basic personal hygiene, the skill of the guy whose able to make the female feel very aroused/climaxed, so much so she wants a 2nd round and if she really likes him a lot .. ( can’t speak for all girls though )

But what turns me off is, if the guy keeps pressing my head to deep throat without giving me time to pace myself or grabs my head firmly and shove his dick down and cum without warning.. though it didn’t happen to me before but i wouldn’t want it to happen either.

So... I am also curious, why some guys enjoy cunnilingus so much?? Does pussy juice taste like some spring water? It doesn’t smell?
I read that for pussy to smell/taste good, should avoid mushroom and eat pineapple, anyone tried this before?
Agreed with your views sis Livie which i believe is very true and which i believe comes with yr experience ...thanks for yr contribution with yr female pov to tis interesting thread

may i help to answer your questions i believe guys like to paint pussy more because they enjoy seeing their girl moaning and groaning in enjoyment of the pleasure they are giving their girls below with their tongue more than anything else and of cos for those girls who can squirt it is even better still, their pussy juice comes shooting out of their lovehole onto their guy's face like jet water ...hehe...yes sis, some pussy juices are tasteless like spring water which makes it very pleasant for the guy to lick and suck the pussy as compared to some which have a dead fish sorta smell lidat...in hokkien they call it "ccb"...haha...and yes have heard for pussy to smell good, girls shd take more pineapples but not sure how true this is though

sorry sis..have upped your points already, can't up you again

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-09-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I got one PRC told me her mouth is for eating not sucking cock hahahaha
becos u fat and ugly. prc like to bbbj . but u can only ugly maid to bbbj u and pay them 100. u can see how loser u are now?
Old 06-09-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cfkl77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Generally, I think it boils down to whose the giver and whose the taker...
For a taker, it’s self explanatory that the individual prefer to be self satisfied than satisfying. For a giver, there shouldn’t be any issue doing whatever it is to enjoy the entire process.

Personally, I think BJ is part of the foreplay, without proper foreplay, how can a guy get a throbbing hard on to pound a wet pussy... I do like to hear a guy moaning in pleasure, it arouses me and makes me wanna tease him more.

What entices females to automatically blow for the guy is, apart from basic personal hygiene, the skill of the guy whose able to make the female feel very aroused/climaxed, so much so she wants a 2nd round and if she really likes him a lot .. ( can’t speak for all girls though )

But what turns me off is, if the guy keeps pressing my head to deep throat without giving me time to pace myself or grabs my head firmly and shove his dick down and cum without warning.. though it didn’t happen to me before but i wouldn’t want it to happen either.

I can attest to pineapples making pussy juice tasting nicer, sometimes even slightly sweet I think for both cum and pussy juice, eating lots of fruits and reducing intake of red meats help in its taste. My girl always likes to swallow my load and credits the fruits in my diet for helping with the taste!
Old 07-09-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 5
Livie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfkl77 View Post
I can attest to pineapples making pussy juice tasting nicer, sometimes even slightly sweet I think for both cum and pussy juice, eating lots of fruits and reducing intake of red meats help in its taste. My girl always likes to swallow my load and credits the fruits in my diet for helping with the taste!
Wooo thanks! Gonna try it too~
Old 07-09-2019, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
Weiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wooo thanks! Gonna try it too~
I am waiting for u
Old 07-09-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

sis, personally i don't enjoy cunnilingus. but i enjoy seeing my partner orgasm and became real high from my work down there. painting her as a foreplay also ensures she is confirm wet before i enter her. either wet because she came or wet by my saliva. but i also don't paint any girls i sleep with, if it looks and smells clean, i'll bury my head on it.
Old 07-09-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

To truly enjoy cunnilingus with partner need 3 key elements
Similarity - rotating between giver and taker
Familiarity - understanding what is his/her sweetspot
Reciprocity - balancing the act

Old 07-09-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 5
Livie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
sis, personally i don't enjoy cunnilingus. but i enjoy seeing my partner orgasm and became real high from my work down there. painting her as a foreplay also ensures she is confirm wet before i enter her. either wet because she came or wet by my saliva. but i also don't paint any girls i sleep with, if it looks and smells clean, i'll bury my head on it.
Ahh!! To make her climax, dun have to paint with ur tongue what, fingering, rubbing clits etc can also get the job done.. a female has so many sensual parts to play with. I thought that guys like to do it cause of its taste, scent, wetness etc like what I see in JAV so it’s jus part of foreplay den...
Old 07-09-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ahh!! To make her climax, dun have to paint with ur tongue what, fingering, rubbing clits etc can also get the job done.. a female has so many sensual parts to play with. I thought that guys like to do it cause of its taste, scent, wetness etc like what I see in JAV so it’s jus part of foreplay den...
Yes. Yes.!!.. its all part of the foreplay package.. just b4 penetration of the erected penis into the wet, wet pussy iow just b4 sexual intercourse.

Old 07-09-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Apparently, the tongue is magical according to those gals who love being paint. That was what i was told. I also not into painting but will if and only the pussy doesnt smell. I guess it's subjective
Old 07-09-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Apparently, the tongue is magical according to those gals who love being paint. That was what i was told. I also not into painting but will if and only the pussy doesnt smell. I guess it's subjective
i was told that the warmth of my tongue made it enjoyable when i went down on her and made her cum several times

in return, she gave me a good deepthroat

alas, i cum once, women too imba liao lah

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 07-09-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I came across girls who don’t want to finger. Similar to hygiene. Our nails are sharp or dirty. Yes, I do my tricks with my finger if I’m not opting with the tongue
Old 07-09-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

If the girl is really into you, she will enjoy sucking your cock. All my PRC girlfriends enjoy sucking me and always ask me to shoot in their mouth. Before I go to work in the morning, one of my PRC GFS will suck me off and then go back to sleep.

SG girls on the other hand will generally not want semen in their mouths. Maybe they too ATAS ba
Old 07-09-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
If the girl is really into you, she will enjoy sucking your cock. All my PRC girlfriends enjoy sucking me and always ask me to shoot in their mouth. Before I go to work in the morning, one of my PRC GFS will suck me off and then go back to sleep.

SG girls on the other hand will generally not want semen in their mouths. Maybe they too ATAS ba
Agree with the bro here...if the gal really likes or loves you it doesn't matter whether your dick smells of urine or not or how badly it smells, salty, fishy etc.. and vice versa... but in general most do not want to go down on each other if their below is smelly in the way as described...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1