The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-10-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Walked past this place yesterday and there were 3 sitting outside. Two of them have good figures that I wouldn't mind taking , but I was too shy to get their name. Totally outnumbered and did not have the time.
Old 29-10-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Walked past this place yesterday and there were 3 sitting outside. Two of them have good figures that I wouldn't mind taking , but I was too shy to get their name. Totally outnumbered and did not have the time.

SHY ???

how good figure ? big boobs or ? you should have seen the slim one right ?
Old 02-11-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LoveisGreat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Double agreed! Yezi Spa Jenny is fantastic with the touch, teasing and all. A charming MILF ... loving it when I get massage bare bottom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KREMIL View Post
agreed with bro - YZ Jenny provides first class massage with a soothing environment. She has been my regular ML for years
Old 04-11-2019, 03:11 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks for the recs. +1 to Ye Zi, Jenny. Huge soft boobs btw... And easy to chat with. Good long tease and roam. HJ got technique. (unlike PPC where it's just fuck with v short tease) still got tea to drink.

Unfortunately HJ not enough for me to shoot(my problem not hers). so maybe I will only rtm if very long never shoot. Another bad point is it's a very exposed place lol, right in front of the popular food court. But if I want tease and hj only I for sure come back. Recommend if you want a milf giving you a medium strength massage, tease and hj pattern zhuay zhuay one.

Last edited by nowayhose; 04-11-2019 at 07:45 PM.
Old 04-11-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
aatan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got Jenny ctc from a bro however did not try her.only her friend yang yang.massage is good but not much teasing and hj normal.jemny is better?any bro can advise?
Old 06-11-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!

Went to the alphabet spa at B1 recently. Since in the area, just commando go try. Saw tall Thai girl with long hair sitting outside. I like tall leggy girls so decide to try. Name is J.

Massage standard is ok. Have effort. GQ popped after some teasing. I shock when ML quote $100 for HJ. I say price too high she insist. Tried bargain to $50 but no top roaming. In the end settle for $80 with top roaming. Hj was so so. GFE good so can close one eye a bit.

Will only rtm if $50 for HJ with roaming. If want $80, should do bj.
Old 06-11-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangarang View Post
Massage standard is ok. Have effort. GQ popped after some teasing. I shock when ML quote $100 for HJ. I say price too high she insist. Tried bargain to $50 but no top roaming. In the end settle for $80 with top roaming. Hj was so so. GFE good so can close one eye a bit.
So expensive now. Considering the ML there are likely "tourist" status and not worker. Last time $50 can buy cdo service. If really want massage only,neighbouring GMC is better deal.
Old 07-11-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangarang View Post
Went to the alphabet spa at B1 recently. Since in the area, just commando go try. Saw tall Thai girl with long hair sitting outside. I like tall leggy girls so decide to try. Name is J.

Will only rtm if $50 for HJ with roaming. If want $80, should do bj.
For such amount, you might as well proceed to GL for better selection, service and lower cost.
Old 07-11-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 17
tiantie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jenny has been my ML since 2017.never regrets to know her.very delicate with her job.worth every $ spent
Old 07-11-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiantie View Post
Jenny has been my ML since 2017.never regrets to know her.very delicate with her job.worth every $ spent
Jenny , like xiao han, got many runners in this forum also.
Old 07-11-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light

How old jenny
Old 08-11-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 0
hifriend deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhifriend deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanjames View Post
Is Yezi spa still around? There used to be a thread on this place but no more. Anybody have the contact for Yezi spa if it is still there?

Thank you very much.
Yezi Spa is still around at the basement.

The no. is 62913378.

Last week just visit her. Still pretty and her skills still good. Got my back muscle all loosen up. Got more time as she is not a time watcher.

Happy massaging
Old 09-11-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hifriend View Post
Yezi Spa is still around at the basement.

The no. is 62913378.

Last week just visit her. Still pretty and her skills still good. Got my back muscle all loosen up. Got more time as she is not a time watcher.

Happy massaging
Do they ask GQ as well ? Price reasonable?
Old 09-11-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooloootooo View Post
Um, who else are you thinking of?
I don't know ma, later prc leh. that's why i ask

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 09-11-2019, 06:33 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Do they ask GQ as well ? Price reasonable?
50+50 I went recently. Maybe other bros manage to nego, but I didn't. Worth it to me though.

Just that place is abit too exposed, every guy eating there see you come out knows what you just did hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread