The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 26-09-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

a goal or two for Elliot would have boosted his confidence playing in the senior squad.
Old 26-09-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I woke up to watch the match. Our keeper saved us with a stunning point blank save and palmed away a long distance shot. The spine of our team still consist of experienced players needing game time.

Elliot is ok. Calm with skilful touches but I don't think he is good enough for us. Can he replace Salah and Mane? Don't see it for the next 3 years at least. Very skinny with reasonable pace. I don't see him starting until he bulk up and completes his puberty. A ligament issue or bone crack will hamper his physical growth. He is still 16 after all.
Old 26-09-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I woke up to watch the match. Our keeper saved us with a stunning point blank save and palmed away a long distance shot.
Yeah...... Liverpool could have been knocked out last night if not for those 2 saves and the goal line header clearance by Lovren. Liverpool's game went to pieces towards the end...... I think the players ran out of stamina as many were walking / jogging instead of running.
Old 27-09-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I woke up to watch the match. Our keeper saved us with a stunning point blank save and palmed away a long distance shot. The spine of our team still consist of experienced players needing game time.

Elliot is ok. Calm with skilful touches but I don't think he is good enough for us. Can he replace Salah and Mane? Don't see it for the next 3 years at least. Very skinny with reasonable pace. I don't see him starting until he bulk up and completes his puberty. A ligament issue or bone crack will hamper his physical growth. He is still 16 after all.
On the "experienced players needing game time", you are absolutely correct. Keita, Ox & Gomez in particular, if they are to be of more use to us as the season progresses. As for Lallana, the way things are going, this might be his last season with us.

However, on Harvey Elliott, think you need to put things in perspective. This kid is only 16 years old and you are talking about whether he can replace Salah and Mane?!

Nobody is talking about Harvey starting in the first XI anytime in the immediate future. But he should certainly be on the bench and given whatever minutes a 16 year old can play when possible.

I have not seen a 16 old play like him for a long time. Its not about seeing the final product yet, its his confidence because it appears that he knows he is going to deliver, its in him for sure. You could send him on against City, Barca or Juve and he wouldn't give a ****, he'd love it!

If Klopp likes mentality monsters he has found one there, no full back is going to want to see him coming on at 70 mins. A 20 min run from time to time would be great for him but horrible for the oppositions full back.
Old 27-09-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 1-3 - win vs Sheffield United

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...anchester-city
Old 28-09-2019, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Sheff Utd v Liverpool x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49839210
Old 28-09-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Predicted starting line up

Adrian; Trent, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum; Salah, Mane, Firmino

Do you think we should risk Mane?

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 28-09-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

I cannot even say we were second best because we were not good at all.
Only positive was 3 points and clean sheet.
Old 28-09-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

'Henderson's' best game for us this season. Actually turned out to be a match winner, oh and thank you ManU as well(Blades GK Henderson is on loan from ManU)

Really tough match, priceless 3 points. Seriously got to give props to Chris Wilder & his lads. Think only 2 top 6 sides will win at Bramall Lane this season. Sheffield United already took a point at Stamford Bridge. Get the 3 points and get the **** out of South Yorkshire

I’d like to see the 442 more in games like that. We should have maybe started with that from the off against a 5 man defence. Mane and Salah had an off day. Origi looked lively when he came on though.

Boy we really need both Ox and Keita to get up to speed and give this team a new boost of energy and attacking innovation.

Oh yeah, did anyone see Mane get taken out in the penalty area? Guy could have gotten his ankle broken and VAR misses it. Seems like refs dont really know how to use it

Anyways we go again next against Salzburg on Wednesday.
Old 28-09-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Pool lucky to scrap through today.. Tks to a big blunder by Sheffield's goalie! The past few performances has not been good for Pool. Lucky to beat Chelsea last week also.
Old 28-09-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The 1st team regulars look jaded and burnt out...... seems the tight schedules are starting to take their toll on those players.

When fatigue accumulate..... injuries are bound to happen.
Old 29-09-2019, 05:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Goal by Wijnaldum 70".

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 29-09-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

After having a night's pleasant sleep, my final thoughts on last night's match at Bramall Lane.

That's the type of Away performance Title Winning Champions are made of, ManU & Chelsea to a certain extent in their pomp did that season after season.

Absolute grit and determination that.

No one will remember the performance (which was crap) but we'll all remember the result.

That was like a Cup Tie and for those of you who think that should have been easy have a look at all of Sheffield United's games this season, they're a ****** tough side.

16 wins in a row, facing all types of challenges.

Incredible.

Like Klopp said last night, I rather take eight 1-0 wins than a one game 8-0 victory

City must be sick of the sight of us
Old 29-09-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
The 1st team regulars look jaded and burnt out...... seems the tight schedules are starting to take their toll on those players.

When fatigue accumulate..... injuries are bound to happen.
Going to get worse..... next game coming up is RB Salzburg in the CL.... another tough team.
Old 30-09-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
After having a night's pleasant sleep, my final thoughts on last night's match at Bramall Lane.

That's the type of Away performance Title Winning Champions are made of, ManU & Chelsea to a certain extent in their pomp did that season after season.

Absolute grit and determination that.

No one will remember the performance (which was crap) but we'll all remember the result.

That was like a Cup Tie and for those of you who think that should have been easy have a look at all of Sheffield United's games this season, they're a ****** tough side.

16 wins in a row, facing all types of challenges.

Incredible.

Like Klopp said last night, I rather take eight 1-0 wins than a one game 8-0 victory

City must be sick of the sight of us
i could not agree more, 3 points is a good result already.

we need to improve on our scoring with Mane and Salah both missing clear chances.

next up is RB Salzburg, this will be an all out performance for a win.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1