The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 05-12-2019, 06:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Goals Origi 6", 31"
Shaqiri 17"
Mane 45
Wijnaldum 90"

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 05-12-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Fastest to 100 Premier League Wins:

Jose Mourinho - 142 matches
Jurgen Klopp - 159 matches
Sir Alex Ferguson - 162 matches

Congrats to Klopp.

Old 05-12-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

32 league games unbeaten. A club record I thought I'd never see broken, wow

Liverpool are one injury away from losing their grip. That has been the narrative from many pundits for weeks now.

Last night Klopp started with Adrian, Milner, Lallana, Shaqiri and Origi in a fierce local derby against Everton. And what do they do? They smash the Toffees with Origi and Shaqiri being up the with one of the very best footballers in the world; the incomprehensibly magical Sadio Mane

What Klopp is doing with Liverpool is nothing short of sensational

5 goals and Sadio should have had another two. That sums it up quite nicely.

Klopp’s smile when asked about the changes says it all really, the fringe players really did him proud last night. Not only do we have intensity and the mentality but we now also have the depth.

The bromance between Shaqiri and Klopp is back. I love it when they look lovingly into each other’s eyes

Hope Keita takes inspiration from Lallana and Shaqiri and takes his chance when it finally comes.

Also perhaps now Trevor Sinclair understands we’re not in danger, we are the danger. We are the ones who knock!!

Oh, and Merry Christmas, Everton

BELIEVE, the Journey continues.

We march on against Bournemouth next on Saturday.
Old 05-12-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
32 league games unbeaten. A club record I thought I'd never see broken, wow

Liverpool are one injury away from losing their grip. That has been the narrative from many pundits for weeks now.

Last night Klopp started with Adrian, Milner, Lallana, Shaqiri and Origi in a fierce local derby against Everton. And what do they do? They smash the Toffees with Origi and Shaqiri being up the with one of the very best footballers in the world; the incomprehensibly magical Sadio Mane

What Klopp is doing with Liverpool is nothing short of sensational

5 goals and Sadio should have had another two. That sums it up quite nicely.

Klopp’s smile when asked about the changes says it all really, the fringe players really did him proud last night. Not only do we have intensity and the mentality but we now also have the depth.

The bromance between Shaqiri and Klopp is back. I love it when they look lovingly into each other’s eyes

Hope Keita takes inspiration from Lallana and Shaqiri and takes his chance when it finally comes.

Also perhaps now Trevor Sinclair understands we’re not in danger, we are the danger. We are the ones who knock!!

Oh, and Merry Christmas, Everton

We march on against Bournemouth next on Saturday.
Liverpool is going to lose its unbeaten streak..... Klopp has decided to sacrifice the EFL Cup match vs Aston Villa on 17.12.19.
He is prepared to lose that game and will bring all his 1st team players to Dubai for the FIFA Club World Cup.

Alex Inglethorpe has been tasked with taking charge of the EPL Cup match vs Aston Villa and is likely to field his Academy team boys for that game.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Bournemouth vs Liverpool

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 0-3

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ue-predictions
Old 06-12-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
Liverpool is going to lose its unbeaten streak..... Klopp has decided to sacrifice the EFL Cup match vs Aston Villa on 17.12.19.
He is prepared to lose that game and will bring all his 1st team players to Dubai for the FIFA Club World Cup.

Alex Inglethorpe has been tasked with taking charge of the EPL Cup match vs Aston Villa and is likely to field his Academy team boys for that game.
I think is no big deal losing the unbeaten streak record as I feel trying to maintain the record puts unnecessary pressure on the team. I'd rather the record goes.... and less pressure on the boys.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

But the unbeaten run is with regards to the Premier League games. Nothing to do with the League Cup.
Old 06-12-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
But the unbeaten run is with regards to the Premier League games. Nothing to do with the League Cup.
Yup 👍

Anyways let's just take it one game at a time.

Oh and any win will do.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Bournemouth v Liverpool x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50633924
Old 07-12-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

The key to victory is not to be over confident.
Old 07-12-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
The key to victory is not to be over confident.
The key to victory is to fix your opponents first
Old 08-12-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

The key to victory is to keep a clean sheet.... which they did today!))
Old 08-12-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

Too easy, Bournemouth are in trouble.

That said, our bench is doing a great job. Klopp you sorcerer. Top of the perch, where we belong

Salah was sharp and showed what he's all about again.
Also nice to see Naby have a good day after such a long time away and young Curtis getting his boots dirty. Clean sheet is good too.

My only concern now is our centre back situation. Matip still a few weeks away and Fabinho out too. So if Lovren is also out for a few weeks we might have a problem, really hope this is not the case.

On to a big big game on Tuesday night against Salzburg.
Old 08-12-2019, 03:32 AM
Samster

United beat City at the Etihad and we are now 14 points ahead of City, unbelievable

Hope Villa can do us favour and beat pesky Leicester later tonight

In any event, our game against Leicester at the King Power will be huge over Christmas, a definite 6 pointer.
Old 08-12-2019, 05:45 AM
Samster

Goals Ox 35", Keita 44" and Salah 54"

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1