The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: WeChat Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by op87 View Post
want to share something that happened today that made me wish i had read this thread earlier

kena scammed by a wechat scammer, posing as a FL. quoted me 100/2/2 full svc and as usual small head tookover.

went to the location and the girl sent me a voice message saying that her friend would be contacting me and bringing me up. so gave her my number and the friend or seems to be some china/taiwan guy contacted me and told me to buy some alipay purchase card via axs machine first before asking the girl to bring me up. small head took over and paid 205 sgd, after confirming the payment, the friend contacted me again to ask for my identification which i provided a pic of my driving license (fking stupid i know but small head took over alrd) and asked for another 200 stating need to pay for the girl's living expenses which i then declined.

the guy then called me and threatened my family, threatened to come my house with the girl etc and still threatened me and tell me he dont care how i get the money. then i just ignore. made a police report screenshot my chat with the girl and blocked the wechat account

after this episode, going to follow the golden rule of brothers here. always cash on delivery. now gotta live with the fact that a pic of my driving license is out there as well as my phone number.

just hope to warn all brothers to beware of scammers for chionging

stupid lar i know but taking it as a 200 lesson learned
Same cases still repeated from time to time.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...box=1554444621
Old 27-06-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11773 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

nowadays the hong kong female scammers are getting more sophisticated, unassuming and tech-savvy.

don't even talk about love or sex or relationships. just slowly butter you up with casual friendly talks every day. ask you whether you had your meals, "how's work?", what's your hobbies or sports, where do you de-stress, your daily routine, etc.

suddenly one fine day keep on showing you stock graphs, gold price charts, "insider trading news", and some financial analysis stuff.

another day keep on egging you to sign up for some financial trading platform. even if it isn't a direct scam, i would surmise that these scammers would earn some form of commission.

goodness! they think that us samsters were born yesterday.
Old 29-06-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathblade View Post
Sorry to necropost, but I suppose this is still an appropriate reminder in 2019. I've seen girls on wechat posing as traders before, but I wouldn't have thought the hk company is a legit one. Thanks bro Presidental for your sharing back then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizberg View Post
A HKG gal is going to meet up with me this week when I am here to share more on her FINTECH/Crypto company. Expect to meet for dinner in a local restaurant Heichinrou. Wondering if should just go or chicken out. 😅
Very common trick, all use same tactic, whether wechat, momo or tantan or whatever app.

Will intro herself.
Then ask u where u fr, she’ll say fr hk
Ask u what job, she’ll usually say 金融 or 投资
then ask your hobby, whether u invest
If u express interest she will ask u open account
But dun expect her to meet u. Usually will ask u open account online.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I recently encountered this twice.. but luckily both times I insisted on COD.. their usual sop is that they will say they dont use wechat often and ask if can add them on line or whats app.

first time I added the girl.. they would normally have lines like add me for massage plus me. Sometimes its spelt wrong as pius.. i was doubtful and wanted to try ask her out. She told me to meet at hougang.. same story.. asked for my number and take pic of the place.. then the same pattern.. go axs machine.. and ask me to enter their qq email (the card number and pin will be sent to the email). I played dumb and told them I entered qqq instead of qq, and I bought already(actually i didnt). End up the okt got angry and threatened me. The number from whats app in a hk number. I ignored and blocked the number.

Second time, the girl added me. Asked me to use line or whats app. I insisted thet I only use wechat. Surprisingly she said ok, use wechat. Then asked me out to meet her at bugis. I asked her if its cod and she said yes( they will say yes to everything to get you hooked). I reached bugis and same pattern.. axs..

Just sharing my stories to let bros out there know that its still happening as ts start this like 5 years ago

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 06-12-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
I recently encountered this twice.. but luckily both times I insisted on COD.. their usual sop is that they will say they dont use wechat often and ask if can add them on line or whats app.

first time I added the girl.. they would normally have lines like add me for massage plus me. Sometimes its spelt wrong as pius.. i was doubtful and wanted to try ask her out. She told me to meet at hougang.. same story.. asked for my number and take pic of the place.. then the same pattern.. go axs machine.. and ask me to enter their qq email (the card number and pin will be sent to the email). I played dumb and told them I entered qqq instead of qq, and I bought already(actually i didnt). End up the okt got angry and threatened me. The number from whats app in a hk number. I ignored and blocked the number.

Second time, the girl added me. Asked me to use line or whats app. I insisted thet I only use wechat. Surprisingly she said ok, use wechat. Then asked me out to meet her at bugis. I asked her if its cod and she said yes( they will say yes to everything to get you hooked). I reached bugis and same pattern.. axs..

Just sharing my stories to let bros out there know that its still happening as ts start this like 5 years ago
This has been happening since ages. But many still got conned. Just wondering how many unreported cases out there...
Old 06-12-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
This has been happening since ages. But many still got conned. Just wondering how many unreported cases out there...
Singapore guys are just too horny to think... 5yrs ago works, 5yrs later still work!
Old 06-12-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 5
Zaozapp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaozapp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I thought this tactic already sibei old liao
Old 06-12-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
leonoel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
nowadays the hong kong female scammers are getting more sophisticated, unassuming and tech-savvy.

don't even talk about love or sex or relationships. just slowly butter you up with casual friendly talks every day. ask you whether you had your meals, "how's work?", what's your hobbies or sports, where do you de-stress, your daily routine, etc.

suddenly one fine day keep on showing you stock graphs, gold price charts, "insider trading news", and some financial analysis stuff.

another day keep on egging you to sign up for some financial trading platform. even if it isn't a direct scam, i would surmise that these scammers would earn some form of commission.

goodness! they think that us samsters were born yesterday.
Hi bros,

Just want to share. Yes, the wechat and axs nonsense is very real and still being used up till today.

The other more sophisticated one is something that IÂ’ve experienced recently. Added this HK girl from dating app. Started out like any normal conversation. More about ourselves, hobbies, work etc etc. And no surprise, sheÂ’s into some sort of finance investment thing one way or another.

These scammers would be very patient. Chatting with u for days, sometimes weeks. And along the way, topics on finance and investments will always be brought up every now and then.

The next step would be that she would say that her aunt / relative / colleague / boss / some shit is a very seasoned and successful investor, and that she has made money following their advice.

Then starts the lure. She will say that thereÂ’s some insider info and she usually donÂ’t share with anyone just like that, but because we have been chatting for a while and she feels that IÂ’m a nice guy blah blah blah, sheÂ’s sharing this valuable info with me. A particular stock is about to explode, or some company is expected to IPO, or some famous company is going to acquire this particular company. In my case, it was AliBaBa going to acquire some company, and not many know about it. Yet. If pressed for the name of the company or stock number, she will give u a real existing stock to make u believe what she is saying. And upon checking, u realize that yes, this stock is indeed on the HKSE or whatever bourse it is. Either that, or she will say, her successful mentors have not revealed this unicorn stock to her yet.

Either ways, she will start asking u to prepare your funds. Once in a lifetime opportunity. How can u miss it?! To make things more believable, she would even screenshot her bank account to show u how much she has raised or set aside for this life changing opportunity. Of course, the screenshot of the bank account with an eye popping balance is almost 100% confirmed fake. And in the days to come, she will remind u again and again to get ready, how much have u set aside, go open a trading account if u donÂ’t have one.

And u are thinking, IÂ’m going to open a trading account with a licensed broker in Singapore. Very safe right? So u probably donÂ’t suspect anything on this part.

Then comes the big reveal... there will be a date and time that she will tell u to standby, to take your position on this unicorn stock that will change your life.

And God forbid, if u somehow manage to really pull off the trade as she advised, good luck to u. Because u will start to see the stock tanking faster than coconuts dropping.

On hindsight, this might sound pretty ludicrous.. walao how can u fall for this kind of thing... but as we all bros know, when it comes to money and women, our small head donÂ’t function very logically in this cocktail mix.

To be honest, I was tempted at the greed of making a windfall. But my realization came when the so called life changing stock was revealed to me. Did my own research and found out that the financials for this stock is actually crap. Called up my broker and further verified that the stock is actually on the HK GEMS Exchange. Growth Enterprise Market. Super big red flag. For bros who are not familiar, just go google it.

I did play along to see how this lady would further behave and what other tricks would come up. End of the day, as expected, the stock tanked like coconuts, literally from HKD0.33 to HKD0.062. The name of the stock? Oriental Payments.

And the girl got a bit pissed when I kept making excuses that something wrong with my trading platform, I canÂ’t execute the trade etc. And as expected, after the coconuts have finished their freefall, no further contact can be established with so called girl.

This is very real and I’m lucky that I did realize it before it was too late. And by the way, give credit to our government agencies. Licensed brokers in Singapore will block your trade if you are trying to trade a GEMS stock. I didn’t get to verify this myself as I never got to the stage of being so desperate to press that “Buy” button. But this was what I heard from my broker.

So yup, sharing is caring. Have fun and always stay safe bros.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 5
Zaozapp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaozapp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As long as is axs or iTunes card,apple card. It's a scam!
Old 07-12-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
dewe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdewe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last month police in Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta caught hundreds of PRC guys and gals running scams from call centers. Looks like it still a good business.
Old 08-12-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonoel View Post
Hi bros,

Just want to share. Yes, the wechat and axs nonsense is very real and still being used up till today.

The other more sophisticated one is something that IÂ’ve experienced recently. Added this HK girl from dating app. Started out like any normal conversation. More about ourselves, hobbies, work etc etc. And no surprise, sheÂ’s into some sort of finance investment thing one way or another.

These scammers would be very patient. Chatting with u for days, sometimes weeks. And along the way, topics on finance and investments will always be brought up every now and then.

The next step would be that she would say that her aunt / relative / colleague / boss / some shit is a very seasoned and successful investor, and that she has made money following their advice.

Then starts the lure. She will say that thereÂ’s some insider info and she usually donÂ’t share with anyone just like that, but because we have been chatting for a while and she feels that IÂ’m a nice guy blah blah blah, sheÂ’s sharing this valuable info with me. A particular stock is about to explode, or some company is expected to IPO, or some famous company is going to acquire this particular company. In my case, it was AliBaBa going to acquire some company, and not many know about it. Yet. If pressed for the name of the company or stock number, she will give u a real existing stock to make u believe what she is saying. And upon checking, u realize that yes, this stock is indeed on the HKSE or whatever bourse it is. Either that, or she will say, her successful mentors have not revealed this unicorn stock to her yet.

Either ways, she will start asking u to prepare your funds. Once in a lifetime opportunity. How can u miss it?! To make things more believable, she would even screenshot her bank account to show u how much she has raised or set aside for this life changing opportunity. Of course, the screenshot of the bank account with an eye popping balance is almost 100% confirmed fake. And in the days to come, she will remind u again and again to get ready, how much have u set aside, go open a trading account if u donÂ’t have one.

And u are thinking, IÂ’m going to open a trading account with a licensed broker in Singapore. Very safe right? So u probably donÂ’t suspect anything on this part.

Then comes the big reveal... there will be a date and time that she will tell u to standby, to take your position on this unicorn stock that will change your life.

And God forbid, if u somehow manage to really pull off the trade as she advised, good luck to u. Because u will start to see the stock tanking faster than coconuts dropping.

On hindsight, this might sound pretty ludicrous.. walao how can u fall for this kind of thing... but as we all bros know, when it comes to money and women, our small head donÂ’t function very logically in this cocktail mix.

To be honest, I was tempted at the greed of making a windfall. But my realization came when the so called life changing stock was revealed to me. Did my own research and found out that the financials for this stock is actually crap. Called up my broker and further verified that the stock is actually on the HK GEMS Exchange. Growth Enterprise Market. Super big red flag. For bros who are not familiar, just go google it.

I did play along to see how this lady would further behave and what other tricks would come up. End of the day, as expected, the stock tanked like coconuts, literally from HKD0.33 to HKD0.062. The name of the stock? Oriental Payments.

And the girl got a bit pissed when I kept making excuses that something wrong with my trading platform, I canÂ’t execute the trade etc. And as expected, after the coconuts have finished their freefall, no further contact can be established with so called girl.

This is very real and I’m lucky that I did realize it before it was too late. And by the way, give credit to our government agencies. Licensed brokers in Singapore will block your trade if you are trying to trade a GEMS stock. I didn’t get to verify this myself as I never got to the stage of being so desperate to press that “Buy” button. But this was what I heard from my broker.

So yup, sharing is caring. Have fun and always stay safe bros.

perhaps we can use reverse physco.. we SHORT the counter instead of buying ?
Old 08-12-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaozapp View Post
As long as is axs or iTunes card,apple card. It's a scam!
Yes!.. just encountered a few just yesterday
Old 09-12-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

After previous encounter, which I wasted $ on taxi, I TL liao. I always search for that kind of massage and report to wechat. Let them TL back, see how many they want to create, haha!
Old 18-12-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros

I was just wondering , if we add someone in WC, are the scammers able to hack into our phones and steal info, like internet banking or iTune passwords???

Why I ask, cos if u use social apps like OKC, CMB, TanTan etc, it’s frequent the gals ask u for WA or WC. Normally I’m hesitant to add.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-12-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post

The ironic thing is you still bothered to go down to bugis!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1