The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have a little Faith...

really nice story TS, hoping for more.
Old 24-03-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 19
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

Wednesday, 6 Mar 2019

"Cheers!" the entire team clinked glasses of beer, wine and cocktails at the end of an exhausting but ultimately fruitful workshop. We were now at a cocktail bar tucked away in lush greenery far away from our usual CBD watering holes.

Faith was sitting at another table, interacting with her new subordinates who had taken quite a liking to her in the short span of time (just over a month) since she joined.

It wasn't a surprise to me though. Faith had the knack of being able to connect with everyone she came in contact with -- when talking to the more "local" folks in the office, she would break in Mandarin and Hokkien effortlessly, while also being equally comfortable hobnobbing with senior management. One thing I noticed was that she never failed to turn heads wherever she went, and I found myself being more and more intrigued by her as the days went by.

I texted her from across the bar. "I'm bored... come sit here with me leh. I need someone to share the next bottle of cab sauv with!:

I watched as she picked up her phone, read my message, and typed back furiously with a faint grin on her face.

*ding* "I'm busy bonding with my team lah... I'll come over later after I send them out ok? They want to leave soon.:

And come over she did as promised slightly later, and we polished off the cab sauv in record time as the rest of the team made the excuses and left us as the final two.

"One more for the road?" I ventured. I was feeling happily high but not particularly flirtatious -- somehow I felt the same vibes from her too.

"My hubby is on the way to pick me up already... let's call it a night!" And there she left me alone at the bar again, as she swept away with a friendly squeeze of my shoulder.

Last edited by whelan22; 24-03-2019 at 11:04 PM.
Old 24-03-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
brandit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please continue
Old 24-03-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 19
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

Friday, 15 March 2019

I hurried into the cafe, looking out for Faith's familiar long wavy tresses and cheeky grin.

"Hello Mister Late! I'm here lah!" a voice called out to me from the opposite side of the cafe I was scanning... and there she was in the same tank top she had worn the other day to the workshop. The one I liked...

"Sorry for being late! Traffic was a pain... This one's on me."

"TGIF! Cheers!" I said to Faith as I raised my cup of flat white at her. In her usual way, she had "forgotten" to toast me before drinking, and hence was already halfway through her first sip.

"Oops, sorry sorry... Heheh."

No drinks on this Friday; instead we had decided to have breakfast at the cafe downstairs. As we munched our toast, she confided in me that the boss had begun putting pressure on her to deliver some stuff quickly and had commented that her" honeymoon period was over".

"Stress ah! How?!? Maybe I should order a mimosa..." she laughed half-jokingly.

"Hey just chill okay. I already told you I'll help wherever I can..." as I said those words, I put my hand on her bare arm and gave it a comforting rub.

And unlike the other time when we "held hands" as part of the workshop activities, this time the physical touch felt different. It made my heart skip a little beat.

Oh crap. What is happening...

Last edited by whelan22; 01-04-2019 at 07:20 PM.
Old 25-03-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
TriVenus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What an awesome story. Hope to read more soon
Old 25-03-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 25-03-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

nice story.
Old 26-03-2019, 06:32 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 26-03-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 26-03-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's really nice story.
Old 27-03-2019, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 27-03-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
cantho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, thank you for starting nice story.
Will support here.
Old 27-03-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
ngoyheim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story. Thanks and hope to read more.
Old 27-03-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Monver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story, support and camping for more!
Old 28-03-2019, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1