The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
F buddied my christian virgin colleague (short story)

back when I was around 28 years old, at my first work place. there was this chinese female colleague I had expressed some interest for about 2 years... but she had a no dating at workplace rule... she was younger, around 24 years old. girl girl looking, doesn't dress hot to work, simple dressing, usually quite loose..

B: hello... you are at table 23..

i was stunned... she looked so different. she let her hair down when it's always tied up at work. her glasses were gone also, she was in contacts. i looked at her dress.... fuck!!! the cutting was perfect on her... it was slightly v neck, can see maybe 1 cm cleavage... fuck!! it looks tight on her... her boobs! look big!

me: oh. how come you are doing reception..

B: he don't really have any female friends ma...

she caught me lusting after her.. she smiled.... i went to join the other colleagues who were drinking.. I couldn't stop staring at her from far... fuck.. she looks so sweet...

we were at our colleagues' wedding..... arranged wedding, wife from india..

wedding started... fuck... was at different table as B.... couldn't see her pretty face... her had her back to the stage also.. she didn't turn much. but noticed she drank quite a bit of wine...

wedding ended...

"hey can you give me a lift home?"

i was caught so off guard.. i was stunned for like almost 10 seconds... it was B, looking at me.. her face a little red but she wasn't drunk.... she's not a drinker.. but she's still concerned about her image with colleagues and boss around at the wedding. so she probably didn't drink too much...

me: yup sure! of course.. let's go...

i couldn't stop looking sideways at her.. fuck her boobs... cup at least?? maybe even bigger.... she was even in heels... i opened the car door and closed for her.. she avoided eye contact with me, while i saw her black panties..

this was the first time i was driving her home, despite offering her quite several times but always been rejected...

b: want go for supper?

wow???? she's finally.... giving me a chance?? she's not the type who eats a lot!

me: yup sure.. any place in mind?

she gave me directions to a place near her house, open area where people can do prawn fishing.. got bars there also... we got there, ordered a beer each and some fries. we didn't really have much to talk about. she was quiet... we were both sitting on the high stool, i couldn't help staring at her legs. it wasn't that short until can see her panties, but that was driving me even more crazy! she only ate like 4 fries, half her beer....she was quiet, seemed distracted but got give me a few forced smiles..

b: can we walk around this place?

it was dark, lit up nicely... quite romantic... i quickly paid and helped her off the high stool.. almost saw her panties... as we walked, we walked further from the bar... to the more secluded corner... there were pavilions all around.. she was very quiet... not sure why.. she seemed upset... i was getting worried that she's not happy with our date... or considering that i'm not her type after giving me at try?

me: are you ok?

B: huh? why you ask..

me: you seem upset about something...

B: oh no la... just a bit tired....

before i could reply, i felt her hold on to my arm and walked closer to me.... fuck...!!!! my cock steam like siao... blood rushing...

we walked near the furthest pavilion from everyone... she somehow walked towards that and I followed suit.she let go of my arm and we sat down... it was quite romantic, the light reflecting off the river... music playing from far...

we sat side by side, but not that close... i decided to take my chance..

me: you look so different. i didn't recognise you just now!

B: huh. really? different how?

me: usually you look elegant and cute.. haha.. but tonight...

B: yes?

she looked up at me..

I stroke her hair behind her ear...

me: you look perfectly beautiful!

she smiled but her eyes looked away.. i don't care liao..

i plant my lips on hers... it was awkward at first.. but i felt her kissing back.. i buay tahan liao... felt so tempted to squeeze those neh neh of hers and feel how big they really are! but......... don't want to scare her off.....

i stroke down her face, her shoulder, down her arm... go really close her breasts.... she was kissing back, but not doing anything to grab me or hug me. ..i teased the area under her bra... she grabbed my arm... .i lost control... cupped her neh... fuck... it felt so big.... the dress was thin... wait...

wait..... wait...

wah lan eh...

she's not wearing a bra???

i could feel her nipple erected! i rubbed her nicely, turning her on! her breathing became loud... she grabbed my arm tighter... i used both hands and cupped her breasts... and rub.... she lost control and hugged me madly... she seemed rather inexperienced actually...... i was hoping she will touch my dick... she didn't...

but fuck...

i lost control..

i stroked up her tight... hand go underneath her dress. felt the fabric of her panties... i rubbed the clitoris region...... felt the fabric get moist as i pushed it against her clitoris.. she was moaning... glad we were far from the bar... i kept checking to see if anyone was coming... i don't care liao.. cheebye... may not even get a chance on her anymore... i slide into her panties and started to finger her.... her pussy wasn't that wet... quite dry.... fuck... was she nervous? but she was so horny and hugging me so tight.... i used my other hand to guide her hand to my penis... she touched it, but didn't really know what to do.. never hold it also... just put her hand there....... i fingered her until i feel some moisture in her pussy... a bit wet liao.....

ok ... i think i should try this....

me: hey... someone is coming this way i think....

i pulled my fingers out and covered her dress appropriately... she was still breathing loudly.. she was blur... disoriented...

B: huh?

i quickly led her away from the pavilion and directly to my car... i held on to her hand.. she let me hold, but not really gripping it..

about to reach my car...

me: anywhere you wanna go now?

B: can bring me home?

fuck..... my plan failed??? thought i made her horny enough to make her want to go to a hotel....

she guided me to her place... she avoided eye contact with me and looked out the window.reached her condo.. went to the carpark, parked... she sat still... wait... still got chance.. i quickly got out and got the door for her... she came up looked at me, then looked away... started walking to the lift.. i don't care la. thick skin a bit.. just follow her... surprisingly, she didn't ask why i was still following her... in the lift.. i stood beside her.. hoping she will hug me or what.. but she didn't....

fuck...

should I?
Old 13-01-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 15
darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!
Re: F buddied my christian virgin colleague (short story)

first camper
Old 13-01-2019, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
first camper
Up u bro. 😊
Old 13-01-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 13-01-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 13-01-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
addofall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camp for more
Old 13-01-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 16
TN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of light

Your colleague stay in punggol?
Old 13-01-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better

camping for more
Old 13-01-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
bulat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, please continue...
Old 13-01-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

what if the beer effect wear off already?

what if she is regretting her actions with me earlier?

fuck! i took too long to decide. the lift reached her floor, level 1. didn't have much time to react... i followed her to her unit, not far from the lift lobby. reached her unit, she took out her keys from her bag and started to open the door....

shit.... shit....... i'm losing my chance! she opened her door...

FUCK IT!

me: hey...

i pulled her shoulder and turned her around.. pulled her in and kissed her on her lips. she didn't resist me.

eh shit...

she's pushing me away.. after I cupped her neh neh....

fuck.....

i let go... not wanting to cause her trouble..

she walked into her house....... turned to look at me...

B: what are you waiting for?

me: huh? thought you live with your family?

B: yup.. but they are all still overseas..

oh... she came back earlier for the wedding!

I quickly took off my shoes and went in.. she closed the door, then looked at me sheepishly.. like don't know what to do... the living room was dark. i turned on the lights for her, faced her... she looked away. like unsure of what to do.. i held her hand and pulled her in.. locked lips with her, walked her to the sofa. we sat down.. she didn't kiss me back much...

waste no time liao.. i felt around her back for the zip.. found it.. pulled it down.. pull the sides of her dress down...

me: wow..... wow.......

B: no.. don't misunderstand..

me: misunderstand what?

B: i didn't wear bra because this dress is too tight at the chest area... just bought only no time to change the size...

no wonder it seemed tight on her... if just bought why must insist on wearing it for the wedding....

me: oh no.. i wasn't surprised by the no bra... i'm surprised how good your figure is!

i stroked her hair and lifted her chin to face me...

me: your body is amazingly HOT! and you are beautiful!

i cupped up both her neh.. SONG SIAAAAA..... i started to rub her nipples round and round... she moaned, closed her eyes and turned her head away... she was at my mercy already.... swee la... her head kept shifting around.. she grabbed my arms.. she gripped them tightly... i enjoyed the view... her face... at my mercy.... then i felt her tugging harder on one hand.. like pulling it downwards... oh....

oh....!

she wants to experience the fingering from the pavilion... i bend forward and licked one nipple, then the hand headed down south... both hands down south.. pulled on her panties... she grabbed my head and lifted her hips at the same time... pressed my face on her breast. i could easily pull her underwear out, dropped it on the floor. stroked up her thigh gently and sexually, then rubbed on her clitoris while my tongue licks on her right nipple and the other hand rubbing her left nipple.. she continued to grab my head...

fuck! she was moaning so much! but.....

but....... why.....

why.... is her chee bye still so dry???
Old 13-01-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

" uhhhh... uhhh... uhh.... uhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh..."

B was moaning off in an uncontrollable manner... she was grabbing on to my head, which was in between her legs... it worked! her cheebye was now soooooo fucking wet.

she was clearly loving it... but her legs can't seem to spread for me. kept closing and pressing my head tightly... it was hard to breath at times... her moaning frequency increased.... her cheebye was confirm ready..

" huh?.... huh?...."

she was wondering why I stopped... i got up and started to strip myself... spit some of her pubic hair out of my mouth.. she is so innocent. never trim, all natural... when i took off my pants, she looked away... scared to see my privates for the first time..

but I don't care...

i kneel on the sofa, her legs in between my legs,

me: your turn... help me...

B: huh?

she turned... finally saw my fully erected penis.. she got shocked.. then quickly look away...

me: your turn... pleasure me...

i took her hand, tried to put it on my penis... she resisted a bit... finally got her to hold it, but she never really grip on to it...

me: try... give it a few kisses...

she looked tired.. but she still looked willing to try.... she turned her head.. eyes shut tight.. she pulled my penis and she leaned forward a bit... i felt her lips touch my penis... she cringed.. head backed off a bit.. her lips moving she wiped away the semen on her lips... she breathed a few more times, then.... she tried again... this time better... just kept kissing it slowly... it was a damn lousy blowjob... but i loved it! her innocent face... so taboo the feeling... her first time letting a penis touch her lips... maybe her first time touching a penis too....

me: open your mouth.. suck for me please...

she shook her head immediately and let go of my penis... she started to wipe her mouth immediately, then wipe her hand on the dress...

fuck.....
Old 13-01-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

I got worried and immediately sat down and turned her head to face me.. locked lips and rubbed her nipples again.. quickly move to finger her and lick her nipples at the same time before she decides to ask me to leave... but fuck... her cheebye gone dry again... so fast???

i tried to find her g spot and pressed around.... finally found one spot which made her moan louder than usual! finally pressed some cum out of her cheebye... i decide...

it's time..

i got up, laid her down on the sofa and spread her legs.. got in between her legs...

B: wait...

fuck!!! i was aiming my penis, about to push it in already! should I bother about her??

how?? how???

B started to get up already...

fuck... did I miss my chance???

she got off the sofa and stood up............ she turned away.......

GOSHHH!!

she started to take off the dress.... dropped in on the sofa, then started walking away...

B: come...

she said, but didn't look at me...

i followed her into a room. there were two single beds side by side.. that was her room! her sister got married last year and moved out... she stopped at her bed... seemed hesitant to turn around...

i realise...

i better...

turned her body around, lock lips with her... she didn't kiss back again.... i don't care... we both got on the bed... i kiss down her neck and licked her nipples, quickly kiss down south... spread her legs and licked her cheebye more... she opened her legs willingly.. she likes to be licked... licked for a few minutes.. then stopped. fingered her with one finger a bit.. not very wet... i can't just penetrate her like that..

got in between her legs...

spread her clitoris... used my penis head and rubbed on it slowly... then madly...

my cock precum lubricating it... initially she had no reaction when i rubbed it sideways.. i tried rubbing it up and down motion, she moaned! she moaned and moaned... looked down at her.. she turned her head away, eyes shut close... she gripped and tugged on her bedsheet... i rubbed faster and faster.... she finally opened her eyes to look at me... then shut them quickly...

fuck it!

i pushed my cock in...

she screamed! I moaned!!

it was FUCKING TIGHT!!!!!!
Old 13-01-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

This is damn steamy.. omg.. amazing. please continue.
Old 13-01-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

hope you guys didn't wake up the neighbours...................
Old 13-01-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
Lasthours deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
hope you guys didn't wake up the neighbours...................
I don't mind waked by this type of sounds
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1