The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wuzhonglu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Seeking for method to forget a 4 years Ex-FL PRC Relationship

In life sometimes we need to make very difficult decisions. For this case, to let go or to continue. My one cent worth view is we have to make decision and never regret.
My current wife is my second marriage and I met her at Geylang KTV. Well, even we decided to be together, we still been through many unforeseen circumstances like ICA, Portstown Prison (some bro will know what I mean), jobless, family etc...… After 14 years of survival in China, we finally purchased our house and bear a daughter.
Half of the word <LIFE> is <IF>. So after making a decision, do not turn back and regret.
Old 14-02-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
terryhehe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She really see u like a sgpiggybank. Lol

The more u invest , the harder it is to cut loss. Isn't it the same like gambling and shares. 越陷越深。

Best to cure this kind of issue.
Go give help to people/animal/homes. The more u receive other people thank you for your kindness , the clearer u see some people just won't appreciate anything.
Old 14-02-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

TS, why bother with a 烂泥扶不上墙 hooker? Trust in yourself to do better!Body & looks will go sideways and downwards over time but with diligence, some luck & foresight you will be increasing your value & net worth as a man! Cheer up! Your life is not that bad at all, remember freedom is an often under valued currency!
Old 02-03-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
applegmarket is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi TS, if this lady is a WL. Please share her name. And photo if possible.
Maybe a few bros there are her SD. Suggest we start a list of player ladies and Maybe more bro will come forward to share.
Old 09-03-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by applegmarket View Post
Hi TS, if this lady is a WL. Please share her name. And photo if possible.
Maybe a few bros there are her SD. Suggest we start a list of player ladies and Maybe more bro will come forward to share.
ya agree, maybe TS is A, and there are B, C, D ..... in some other place.

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 09-03-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1850 / Power: 15
kingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant future

Bro,

the bride price is obviously fake.. even girls from big cities in Shanghai do not have so high a bride price.

the family didnt treat u as a son in law but rather a cash cow..
Old 11-03-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
applegmarket is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear TS, i was stupid to fall for the KC trap to ocve a WL from 201 SBR.

I threw in S$×× for 2-3 years. For 2 years, i was stupid to give my yearly bonus to her in hope to be her white shiny prince. Then i discovered i was one of her many bf. So fxxk it, checked with her then bf. Confirmed and chopped. Confronted her. She has no sense of guilt for lying and betraying my trust. I took 2 years to recover and move on..

So it is really fxxk and go.. if you felt for the girl, let her prove herself to you.
Old 18-03-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you bros and sisters. I am back in relationship with her again. Always soft hearted, this round I will not give in to any of her money request. I will treat her like a FB to take back the investment I spent.. For the request for photos I will not post it. Alot of senior bro already know who I am in relationship and have also given alot of private advice. I hope 1 day I will be bored with her and ditch her more easily then now...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 18-03-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Thank you bros and sisters. I am back in relationship with her again. Always soft hearted, this round I will not give in to any of her money request. I will treat her like a FB to take back the investment I spent.. For the request for photos I will not post it. Alot of senior bro already know who I am in relationship and have also given alot of private advice. I hope 1 day I will be bored with her and ditch her more easily then now...
That good bro, hope you can control dont give too much money to her again, and hope she treat you well too.

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 19-03-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To take back the investion not easy lah... If no more money from u she will disappear soob...
Old 19-03-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thank you bros and sisters. I am back in relationship with her again. Always soft hearted, this round I will not give in to any of her money request. I will treat her like a FB to take back the investment I spent.
You sure you can do that? If you can, you would just have cut her out of your life already.

Lie to anyone but don't lie to yourself.
Old 19-03-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

If u r back in relationship with her again
U will b fallen back once again
As u r too soft hearted
Old 19-03-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

I have been in the same situation as TS. Is better to move on with ur life faster. Get into a new relationship will help. With the amount of money TS spend. Think should be a well to do person. So it will not to be hard to get a new and good gf.
Old 19-03-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't waste your time Bro TS. Your first thread post already show her pattern. She is a gold digging whore and her family is the support admin team. You say already, she is lazy n love to play. This is not wife material and probably anyone marry her will be taking care of the kids while she go to ktv party with her friends.

I not sure if you are calculating how much you can suck from her. Even at $300 a pop for top FL, you need three hundred times or more to recoup $100000. That is thrice a week for 2 years. Before you think 3 steps, she count 1 to 10 backwards n forwards thrice n even sideways. How can recoup from her ?

Forget it. Take what you have. Take what you can get. Don't hope anymore and for goodness sake don't reverse yr decision n take her as your wife. She will revert to her old ways after marriage.

And as for her family, they are out to use her to milk you n others. Probably have build up a huge retirement nest, build a big house in a 3rd tier city and open a few shops. Ha ha.. you say shop fail under her.. won't be surprised that it was actually successful and kept two sets of books. She no tell you or else you won't give her monthly allowance and recoup yr investment. Very possible right ? We play opening move P-K4, she already thinking how to Q-B7 checkmate !
Old 19-03-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
TS pls don't bluff yourself.. don't think you will ever recoup this investment.. end up you will spend more and lose more. Well not gonna say anymore cos it will fall on deaf ears

Last edited by zeefee71; 19-03-2019 at 11:58 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1