The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Thanks TS for writing here, cone back after settling your work.
Old 27-03-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 7
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Alright bros, thanks for the patience, I’m now for a quick update, YEAH!!!

Continued from:

I made a call, the other person on the line picked up

Me: Room 2112, door’s unlocked

And I hung up.

I walked back to the room where D was waiting and opened the door, she was sitting on the bed and watching tv.

Me: Can join you? Hahaha

D: 555 join arai? Exercise lor?

Me: If can I don’t mind la hahaha

And I started to move in on her, but a hand came up to my face,

D: Not now na ka, today cannot I have period ka, aow, mai seah jai na (Thai translation don’t be sad)

I think she saw the look of disappointment on my face but instead of saying much, I decided to snuggle up in bed with her and we watched tv as I smoked inside the room then. Since we’re so close, I shifted my hand over her shoulders and rested my hand on her boob. Test a little and it’s real! Yes hahaha coz I have met a lot of Thai girls with enhanced boobs and they were not really to my interest.

D: Mai naughty na, already tell u tonight cannot liao ka

Me: I never do anything la baby, touch touch a bit only la so long never touch already hahahah

I laughed as I was quite high from the drinks that night. Since the drinks have made me horny like this, decided to go through with it and slipped my hand into her dress and started playing with her boobs and nipples.

D: Ummm cannot na kaaaaaaaaa ohhhhhh

Me: You like it right? Let me play abit and enjoy your body la I promise tonight no fucking *smiles innocently* since already in bed liao baby

She didn’t reply as I kept fondling her nipples and squeezing them slightly as she lets out another moan

D: Ouhhh teeruk, sensitive na ka, uuhmmm ahhh

I pushed in and rested my lips against her’s as we frenched with my hands pulling her dress downwards, slight resistance and I mumbled

Me: No sex tonight baby I promise

And all the resistance faded away as I locked eyes with her black bra and full boobs spilling out of her bra cup. Possibly another D cupper I thought to myself and I licked her ears and kissed her neck, nibbled her earlobe as she moaned louder

D: Umm teeruk, horny na you, ummmm ahhhh

At this point I got a phone call from the guy that was with D’s girlfriend, asking me to wait for another hour. Slightly turned off by the phone call as I looked back at D’s bra, I slowly started kissing her soft breasts and pulled her bra down without unhooking it.

D: Ohh so shy now la

As D tried to pull the blanket up to cover herself, I slid down and went under the covers and started kissing and licking her nipples, moan after moan came from D and my dick was struggling to be let lose from my pants, I undid my pants and pulled them off together with my underwear and continued attacking D’s boobs.

Me: Baby, I need you help me something ah

D: Ummmm ok ka, do what?

I went back up beside her and grabbed her hands towards my dick, her hand pulled back just ever so slightly and she gave me the slutty face and I knew she knew what was this hard thing that she was holding on to.

D: Ahh so naughty na, remember your promise ok?

Me: 100% chop guarantee no sex but never say u cannot blow or handjob for me right? Hahahahaha

D looks at me in amazement and she started rubbing my shaft, and boy that feels damn good as I moaned out in estacy while I shifted myself in front of her face. Her mouth opened and engulfed my dick whole with no hesitation

To be continued. . .

Ok bros that’s all I can manage for now, will be back ASAP to continue
Old 27-03-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for the quickie update here, looking forward for more updates.
Old 27-03-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Thanks for the update bro
Old 28-03-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 30-03-2019, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 10-04-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
bjmedry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts come back bro!
Old 14-06-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

I’m back for now, hope my supporters are still around, apologies for the long disappearance will be back to update once in awhile now, thou not as often as previously. Hope you guys will enjoy the stories still.

Continued from:

D looks at me in amazement and she started rubbing my shaft, and boy that feels damn good as I moaned out in estacy while I shifted myself in front of her face. Her mouth opened and engulfed my dick whole with no hesitation

Me: Umm yes that’s good my dear *as I pushed my dick further down her throat*

D moaned and sucked on continuously until I came quite quickly as I was very turned on, I wanted to continue by fucking her but D refused due to her menses.

My phone rang and woke me to my senses, it was bro B

Bro B: Bro, settled liao, she kena bukake gaolat sia hahaha have photos you wanna see?

Me: Nah, disgusting thou bro so many people’s cum on her u still want show me fck u la hahaha

Bro B: So how? Leave her there ah? Room no record right?

Me: No need la the guy will pick her up later on, don’t worry everything settled one on my side, no strings, thanks again bro

And as I hung up the call, D’s friend knocked on the door and she was done with the guy too, so we left and let the guy settle what’s left of A and I got my revenge that night. 5 guys gang raped A in her drunk state and I did not get and texts or calls from A after that, rumor I heard she got pregnant not sure was it from that night but she left Singapore shortly after that incident and I never saw her again.

Back to D, she was a nice Thai girl but something was off about her and I was not able to put a finger on to it, coz every night after work she would come home with me and I would fuck her and send her back to her hostel, but she would always have a stream of steady customers and some would even act like her bf too as what I could see from the club, until one night I met this guy J, someone who would change my mentality and mindset on the nightlife once and for all.

To be continued. . .

Thanks you for those reading this and still supporting me, will post updates as and when I’m free now. Cheers!
Old 14-06-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Welcome back bro, camping here for more updates.
Old 15-06-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

welcome back bro
Old 15-06-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Old 15-06-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Thanks Andy and diputs bro for always gracing me with your support hahahha continuing my stories now

Continued from:

Back to D, she was a nice Thai girl but something was off about her and I was not able to put a finger on to it, coz every night after work she would come home with me and I would fuck her and send her back to her hostel, but she would always have a stream of steady customers and some would even act like her bf too as what I could see from the club, until one night I met this guy J, someone who would change my mentality and mindset on the nightlife once and for all.

J was this middle age man whom I met one day in the club, he walked in with a few other middle age guys and was welcomed greatly by the manager and bosses, sofa seats were given out and bottles and bottles of Martell were brought out and placed on the table, I was serving their table until J noticed me and asked me over.

J: Hey, new guy ah? Come drink with us.

Me: I’m sorry I can’t drink on the job as I’m not allowed to be drunk

Because I have seen the way they drink, on the rock and never with mixers, so I was afraid I would get drunk if I were to entertain them.

J: No give face ah boy, ask your manager come now!

No choice I called E the PR manager over explained the situation to her and she came and asked what’s the issue

E: Aiyo J why u come and bully my brother, hahahahaha he small boy cannot hold his liquor well la

J: Your bro ah? Means can drink well la, got u as sister confirm can one la

I looked over to E thinking why she would call me her brother as we were not that close and E gave me a look as if warning me not to say anything

E: J bro, I tell you what I ask my girls over to entertain you la, have a lot new girls now they all very sexy one your type ok?

J: Bring them over, but I want this boy acc me also can ma? His salary today I pay la *laughs loudly*

E: Aiya, don’t need la, you *points at me* go take a cup and drink with bro J ok, don’t get too drunk can already not many customer entertain tonight I give leeway

So I reluctantly went to grab a cup and went back to J’s sofa,

Me: Boss, may I pour a cup for myself?

J: Lai, cup come we pour for you

And J and his friends proceeded to pour half a cup of martell with one ice cube inside and knocked glasses

J: Drink up boy, the night is still young

As I was about to drink E came back with the girls and motions me over to her, whispering

E: Change the cup when they are not looking, don’t drink too much ok? If cannot take it stop drinking and call me

I nodded my head and tried to slip off while they were busy with the girls, saw D was in the group and they were entertaining J and his group of buddies so I went out for a smoke.

E: Eh, ask u don’t drink not run away and hide here leh hahahha

E was behind me as I lit my cigarette, I was shocked for abit and turned knocking into E’s boobs as she was standing close behind me.

Me: I’m so sorry! It was an accident E I’m sorry

E laughed and said

E: Aiyo really small boy sia you, it oki was too close behind you also ma, anyways from tonight onwards you my bro ok? Anyone ask you anything say I take care of you one, no one will dare to bully you here alright. *winks*

I nodded once more and was thinking why did E suddenly decide to be so nice to me, was it something I did wrong or was there something else that I didn’t know going on.

To be continued. . .
Old 15-06-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Sevilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to see you back TS, please continue with your juicy story
Old 16-06-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 16-06-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1