The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2019, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 26-03-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Great post TS! Story is really heating up! Can't wait for the next installment
Old 27-03-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
WhiterSky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue!
Old 27-03-2019, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 27-03-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

Interesting story
Old 27-03-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

After toiling for 3 hours on a scorching Saturday morning, I somehow managed to finish painting the study room at my GF's place. Still, this was just the first layer, so I'll still be spending another 3 hours in the afternoon applying the second layer.

I sat on the newspaper covered floor of the study room, and took a sip of water. I sure hope that my efforts pay off in the future like what Eyvon had said before going on a trip with Evelynn. While they are enjoying themselves, here I am, painting the house on their behalf.

But if you were to ask me, it's not all bad.

"Oh dear, you're already done with the first layer?" My GF's mom exclaimed, fairly surprised at my speed.

"Yes aunty, good thing the study room isn't too big!" I replied, my eyes glued to her body.

Since I was wearing sunglasses to protect my eyes from the paint and obnoxious morning sun, there was no way she could tell where I was looking. Before she went to the kitchen to prepare lunch, she was helping me with one of the walls. Naturally, to avoid damaging her clothes, she was also wearing an old shirt from god knows
how long ago.

She ended up wearing Evelynn's old dri-fit tank top shirt, and it was obviously a little too tight for her. Just to jolt your memory, Evelynn is a
modest A cup, and her mom is an impressive D cup. The edges of her blue bra was popping out due to the tightness around the chest region, and her clevage was accentuated by it as a result.

Imagine someone with D cup wearing a push up bra- that's what it looks like. To make things worse(better), the top part of her boobs was also clearly visible. You
could almost hear her boobs screaming for help while trying to escape the confines of the shirt. Really makes me wonder how some ladies can withstand wearing tight
clothes- but hey, I'm definitely not complaining.

"If I tell uncle to paint the study room, he confirm complain non-stop! I'm so glad you're here!" She complains while passing me a can of coke. "Here, drink up! The weather is horrible nowadays! Drink more water!"

It's moments like these where I'll be reminded that she's my GF's kind and caring mother.

As she exercises often and makes it a point to maintain her looks, she looks alot younger than she really is. Hmm, if we ever plan for a trip to the beach, I would love to see her in a bikini... makes me wonder how her curves are like. I am willing to bet 100 bucks that some guy would come and try to pick her up.

As she turned and made her way back to the kitchen, I admired her lower body. If her D cups weren't impressive enough, her plump looking mounds from the back are sure to make heads turn. Between the conversations held by the ladies of the family, I could tell that she has been complaining about how it's difficult to lose a couple of inches around her ass..

Well, I hope that she'll keep it this way. To me, her ass is perfect. How I wish I could bury my face in them one day...
Old 27-03-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah ....interesting....getting into the mil part
Old 27-03-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

wow.. gg in ur potential MIL.. naise TS.
Old 28-03-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
wow.. gg in ur potential MIL.. naise TS.
Scarly ltr he also up his own MIL...
Old 28-03-2019, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 28-03-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

MILF, yum! thanks for the update!! But we need more!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 28-03-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
ChaseHandshake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, camping for more hehe
Old 29-03-2019, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 29-03-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Scarly ltr he also up his own MIL...
was hoping he upped all e potential ladies-in-law. but according to his thread title.. he HAS INDEED upped all of them i hope? lolx
Old 29-03-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
blackmold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, do continue pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1